Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how much cock you can take," I said, putting my hands on Ivy's ass. I gave her a few hard thrusts and it made her cry out, and then I shoved her forward, off my cock and she fell on top of Emma. "On your back."

"Yes, Sir," Ivy said, rolling over and letting her legs fall open. "Emma, come here and kiss me."

Emma crawled up and the girls embraced and kissed. I got a good look at Emma's red, swollen, greasy pussy. She was well fucked. I came between Ivy's legs and grabbed Emma by the waist, lifting her on top of Ivy so she was straddling her waist. Emma looked back.

"Keep kissing her," I said.

Emma returned to kissing Ivy, and I looked down at these two perfect pussies that were mine now, mine to fuck whenever I wanted, my two daughters. I slid my cockhead up and down Ivy's wet pussy lips a few times, but I was in no mood to tease. I stuck my cock back in her nice and deep, and she groaned, muffled by Emma's kiss. I began fucking Ivy hard, sliding in and out of her, making her whimper. A few times her legs started to close, but I slapped her thighs and she opened them again.

"Fuck, Daddy, you do fuck so hard and deep," Ivy said.

"See, I did better than you thought," Emma said, giggling and kissing Ivy. "Maybe I can take cock better than you."

"No fucking way," Ivy said. "God, he's hitting my cervix hard!"

"Haha," Emma laughed. "Thought you liked that?"

I looked down at Ivy's red pussy, and my daughter's red cunt. I slipped out of Ivy and it made her whimper, but it made my daughter scream when I plunged myself into her.

"Ow, fuck, Daddy!"

"What?" Ivy said as she figured out where my cock had gone when Emma began being shoved back and forth on top of her. "But, but it's my turn."

"Just teaching this mouthy submissive to show you a little respect."

"Ow! Fuck! I'm sorry, I was only teasing!" Emma shouted. "Please, Daddy, my pussy is exhausted! Fuck Ivy, please!"

I pulled out of Emma and rammed myself back into Ivy, making her gasp. "Oh, fuck! Please, just enter slowly, Daddy. You can fuck hard once you're inside."

I took my cock out and shoved it back into Emma.

"No!" Emma cried. "Please, no more!"

"Daddy, come back," Ivy pouted.

"Are you going to tell me how to fuck, Ivy?"

"No, no, I'm sorry, Master. Fuck me however you want."

"Please stop telling him how to fuck!" Emma cried. "God, Daddy!"

I slid out of Emma, slapped Ivy's pussy once with my shaft, and then rammed back into her. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Ivy screamed. "Fuck me however you want, just please don't take it away again."

"Fuck, I need to cum," I said.

I pulled out of Ivy one more time and rammed myself back into Emma. "Ow, ow, Daddy!" Emma said. "Daddy, please don't cum in me. I don't want to be pregnant!"

"Quiet," I said, holding her ass and ramming in and out of her.

Emma whined. "Please, my pussy is so sore. Please just fuck Ivy, Daddy."

"Daddy, you're supposed to be fucking me," Ivy whined.

I chuckled and yanked my cock out of Emma, sliding it back into Ivy. Ivy groaned in satisfaction.

"Thank you, Daddy."

I pushed Emma off of Ivy and leaned down over Ivy, bringing my face right up to hers. "You're my little slut now, Ivy," I told her.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

"I'm going to fuck you whenever I want, and your little sister too."

"I know, Daddy. You can fuck us whenever you want."

"You're going to take my cum from now on, for the both of you."

"Yes, always."

"Beg for my cum," I told her.

"Fuck, please cum in me, Daddy. Please fuck your little girl and cum deep inside my pussy. I want to feel your... Oh, fuck."

"Fuck!" I shouted, pressing my lips to Ivy's, kissing her hard and deep with my tongue in her mouth as my cock spasmed inside her pussy. I was throbbing as each blast of semen was released inside her. I stopped kissing Ivy as I groaned and moaned, my cock still jerking inside of her. I grabbed Emma by the back of the head and pulled her in, kissing her hard, moaning into her mouth.

"Mm, Daddy," Emma said softly. "Does it feel good to cum in Ivy?"

"Ah, fuck, yes," I mumbled into my daughter's mouth. I was slowing my thrusting as my cock became more and more sensitive. I was aware of the burning hot pussy that was clenching my shaft and making the sensation far too strong to continue. I pulled out of her, my long cock sliding out of her slimy pussy and leaving a trail of cum behind. "Fuck, that pussy is a furnace."

"God, you fucked the hell out of me," Ivy said.

"And me," Emma said. "Daddy, you're a beast."

"Daddy, I need to cum so bad," Ivy whined. "Please, can I?"

Ivy was rubbing her pussy, covered in white creamy cum, and bright red from the hard fucking she had endured. I grabbed Emma's neck and pushed her down between Ivy's legs. "Make your Mistress cum."

"Yes, Daddy."

I sat back in the bed, breathing and coming down while Ivy started moaning again. I watched as Emma lapped at her pussy, licking up every drop of cum, sucking her pussy lips. I saw the vibrator and took it, handing it to Emma. "Use that."

"Mmm," Emma said. "Yes, Daddy. Your cum is tasty. I'll clean your cock off when I finish here."

I chuckled, glancing down at my half hard cock, still covered in Poison Ivy pussy juice and white cum. Ivy was crying out now, thrashing as Emma used the vibrator on her. "Fuck, fuck, oh, Daddy, I'm cumming!"

Ivy's eyes rolled back into her head as she came. Her whole body shivered and her toes spread far apart. Soon, she pushed Emma's head away and said no more.

Emma was smiling at me as she crawled closer. She settled in between my legs and began licking my cock. She opened her mouth and took it in between her lips.

"Ah, fuck..." I said. "Softly. Ah."

Ivy rolled over and rested her head on my thigh, watching Emma. She stroked Emma's hair while she worked on my shaft.

"The girl really does love cum," Ivy said.

"You trained her well," I said.

Ivy smiled up at me. "And you trained me well."

"Oh, I think I've got a ways to go before you're trained well."

Ivy giggled. "You better stay on your toes, Master Daddy, or one day I'll dominate you."

I smirked and shook my head. "Come here, both of you."

I brought both my girls up to me, each in one arm, and brought their heads to mine. I kissed them both, one at a time, and then all together, our three tongues fighting for a place in everyone's mouth. We were laughing at the ridiculous impossibly of a three-way kiss, but I loved it.

"Mmm, my sexy Daddy," Emma said.

"Our sexy Daddy," Ivy said, licking her lips.

I sighed. "My girls."

1...456789