Poison Ivy

Story Info
Jane becomes a devil flower, who can stop her.
1k words
4.23
14.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers

The rain made the forest a sodden mess of rich green smells, damp loam and dropping branches. All of it encapsulated in the pattering sound of heavy raindrops hitting the soil. Birds leaping up into the air as rays of light cast into their eyes, the rustly of leaves and the creaking of wood as the threes move.

Jane sat at the very base of it all, smiling at the sight. She was a young university student pursuing a biology major, and she enjoyed the forest and her energy, she loved her regular weekend hikes, they felt as a moment to be alone, away from the noise and the stress of the daily rutine. In every hike, she discovered something new, something that kept her entertained and engrossed in the world around her. New leaves on the same trees, sporting different flavours with every bite. Flowers would glow with different colours, it fascinated her. However, today she would discover something different.

As she walked through off trail, she discovers a rare tree, different from the others, the tree was covered in a multitude of vines. As she came closer, a rare smell became stronger, it smelled like pure sugar. Jane wanted to find the source of that aroma. The scent was like a fog cloud now underneath the tree, when the sun broke through, Jane noticed the fine particles, like golden dust, wafting through the air. Jane pushed through the thick wall of leaves and low branches, and her eyes widened when she saw it. She knew immediately that this plant was the source of this wonderful aroma. It was huge, as tall and nearly as wide as her. The plant looked like a giant venus flytrap, and it was hanging from above, as the thick dense fluids were slowly coming down to the soil. A large flap opened up at the top of the base revealing a purplish pink interior. The large entire thing grew out of a large, green stem, thicker than some of the irregular vines around the trees.

Jane moved closer to inspect the plant, as she was just less than a meter away from the top base. Jane noticed that the roots were all around her, and they began to move like snakes, but the aroma was intoxicating her brain, until the effects began to kick in. Jane was shivering and she was in heat, her breathing became difficult as she dropped on the floor of vines. It was too late, the plant began to drop down to the soil, her body was slipping easily over the slime-slick surface. Jane grasped as the plant pulled her inside itself, into a central depression filled with more of the warm substance.

Protrusions inside were writhing more actively now, and they were moving her so that her chest was on the base of the flower. Tendrils began to move around her feet, keeping her feet anchored in place. Her clothing was melting inside the plant as she was feeling more horny as the time moved way.

At the center of the inner flower, a thick tentacle emerged slowly, but surely from the floor stamen. Sensing the smell of her, the tentacle moved to her now exposed pussy, which was coated with a mixture of slime and her own vaginal secretions. As the tentacle tried to push between her legs, Jane screamed, she tried to fight but smaller tendrils shot out from the walls of the flower, grasping her wrists pulling them back. Suddenly, the thick tentacle pushed through her labia and deep into her vagina.

Jane screamed in both pleasure and indignation, as a second tentacle used this opportunity to force itself into her mouth. As it did, flaps on the sides of its shaft covered her nose and chin, much like a breathing mask. Jane could feel air being pumped into the mask as a thick liquid was forced into her throat. The narcotic mix of nutrients and hormones that she was being force-fed did nothing to reduce her awareness, but it weakened her muscles to the point she could barely move.

The abuse on her pussy continued, as the thick tentacle pumped in and out of her vagina, a smaller one branched off and attached itself to her clitoris. It began to pump and suck on the sensitive nb. Jane's eyes bulged as the physical stimulations with the aphrodisiac pheromones were giving her one of the most intense orgasm. Folds from the shaft of the crotch tentacle covered her pubic area, cupping her genitals and making sure no fluids would leak out.

Inside the flower, it became more and more slimy and slippery. Slime also began to dribble profusely from the sides, dropping on her naked back, as they began to fill the space with more and more slime. Jane began to freely float in the slime filled plant.

Lastly, a second pair of tentacles grew out, both thicker than the first two which were on her mouth and crotch. One of the two from the second pair began to break apart into a further two which ended in suction cup tipped ended, and they attached to Jane's breasts, rhythmically sucking on her sensitive mounds for her fluids either milk or whatever it was on her breasts.

- "Ahhmmmm..." She moaned as she moved her hands slowly to her breats, helping the tentacles as it was becoming painful.

Lastly, the last one shoved itself into her ass, elicitng a sharp cry of pain that quickly turned into pleasure, as it moved back and forth. Jane could feel her womb and ass being filled, as flaps also merged on the base of her butthole, sticking in place as they continued to slide in and out, all of them in changing rhythms, making it impossible to predict.

Slowly, the slime was being sucked by the phili wall, as she felt the flower walls right up against her, but it was an indication of what was about to happen, knots were forming at the base of all of these tentacles, they were growing as sizes of oranges, and then two oranges, and then four oranges, and as they continued to grow, there was a moment it could not hold back, in seconds an explosion of liquid heat, a brilliant wentness that filled her in ways.

- "AHHH!!" She yelled in pain as she felt she was exploding all these fluids pushed into her intestines, into her blood system, some of it was coming out from her mouth.

Her life will not be the same anymore...

(To be continued??)

wyaarch
wyaarch
50 Followers