All Comments on 'Poison Ivy'

by wyaarch

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightover 2 years ago

I, for one, would be interested in reading what happens to her

VinceCVinceCover 2 years ago

It was a promising endeavor, but proofreading is a must. Good work, though.

SecretlifeofALSecretlifeofALover 2 years ago

This was interesting. I'm interested in where this goes and all that.

One criticism. This part:

"Her life will not be the same anymore...

(To be continued??)"

Is not needed. Especially if you plan to continue with the transformation and all that. The way it sounds from the description of the story, you are intending the plant sex thing that happened in the story to transform the woman into some kind of monster or creature or something. I would hope the next chapter has her experience with any changes to her body she might have experienced. Maybe some unsuspecting man becomes the victim or something? But anyway, that's about it.

JazzHandsJazzHandsover 2 years ago

I would love to see more

guardmasterguardmasterover 2 years ago

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ETA on the sequel?

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

The story summary, "Jane becomes a devil flower, who can stop her." aside from needing a question mark at the end instead of a period, should not really have the last part at all. It suggests the story will detail at least one nefarious deed post-transformation, but in fact it doesn't even describe the result of the transformation. Very misleading, and therefore, in my case at least, disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous