All Comments on 'Poison Ivy Ch. 04'

by ReckingBall

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GUUUUUUUUUUUH!

This story is so GOOD!!!!!

kkdcalgarykkdcalgaryover 5 years ago
Cant wait for more

Great engaging story cant wait to find out how hunter and ivy change each other. You dont need to insert more sex per se but maybe flesh out the sex scenes either with emotional and/or physical details.

44chicken44chickenover 5 years ago
Great story!

... thank you. So good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I can't wait for the next chapter! I absolutely LOVED your last story (is there going to be 1 more part or not?) and this was also amazing to read. I loved the nesteling part and here that he realizes she's right and want to change things. I also like that you find out why he keeps her 'sedated'. Amazingly written, can't wait for the next chapter and to find out more about her father. Xoxo Dahtje

kdlucaskdlucasover 5 years ago
OMG!

Please! Chapter 5!! Soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh. My. God. I spit my coffee at the end reveal. I knew her dad was someone important, but dang! Happily awaiting the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

So well written and engaging

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thought it over

You must understand that this comment is not a reflection on the bigger picture which is you're amazing skills, just this alpha douche bag character. Im very glad to read his inner thoughts. This is a solid start. I was afraid that his only way to communicate is having sex with her and even then he's mute emotionally. He should have been more established in chapter 3 but I'll take him showing up in 4. Like the tibits on her past. Please bring in her uncle to speak on roa cover up. Perhaps the aunt and cousin's death might be because of her connections. Bring it to life in a big style. As for him I would like him to break down a bit. Only to have her actions build him back up. Let her be extraordinary. Let him continue to show his weakness and darkness. Wheb the time comes, let him beg for redemption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My fav!

I ❤️❤️❤️ This story. I hold my breath awaiting each chapter!

gaheabgaheabover 5 years ago

I clicked so quickly when I saw you updated, very excited for 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

Please don’t make us wait for too long. I check everyday to see if you’ve uploaded a new chapter yet! ♥️♥️♥️ this story! Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
done this before

I think you've written this story before but in a different world set. It was some mysterious alpha who had tattoos or something like that. The line about the thrumming along the pair bond, the heat suppressants, etc are pretty similar. I just wonder now that it's been a minute since you posted if you're going to leave this unfinished like the last one.

ReckingBallReckingBallover 5 years agoAuthor
Next chapter soon!

Thank you guys for all the feedback! I’m almost finished with chapter 5, so it will be posted in the next few days. With the holidays, I’ve been busy and haven’t been writing as much, but I have every intention of finishing both this story and the last (seeker). I’m submitting the final chapter to that story tonight, so it should be posted in a few days. I’m sorry to make you guys wait!

kdlucaskdlucasover 5 years ago
Thank you!

I just had to reread this story while waiting on chapter 5. I'm so excited. I know that life gets in the way of writing, but I'm so glad to hear that you plan to finish both works. I love your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To Anonymous

The story I think your talking about was Born to be Bound, by Addison Cain. They posted it on Literotica YEARS ago and has now been posted on Kindle. Its the same concept, with the omegaverse pair bond playing a big part, but not the same story.

Secondly, your writing is phenomenal. Thank you so much for posting and I wish you all the best while you continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressed

I am an avid reader, and I think I’m a good judge of storytelling and the craft of good writing. You (surprisingly) have me hooked on an unfamiliar genre that came out out of the blue for me. Your writing style is straightforward yet artful, and I’m enjoying the journey very much. Thanks for your efforts. You should find a publisher! Now, back to this weird-ass universe.

Horseman68Horseman68about 4 years ago
And Even Better.

As have stated before as have others this is not my normal genre. But a great story is — a great story. And this is definitely that. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seriously excellent

I really can't say enough good things about this. I don't understand why people would say it doesn't have enough sex in it... I think you have the perfect balance between storyline and steamy action. For me, it makes it soooo much better to have a plot, and actual characters, and have to wait for it :)

Plus, the story is super interesting, and I especially like how you unfold the mystery of who Ivy is.

So basically, you're now my favorite writer on this site. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My sentiments exactly, @Anon 9/16

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I'm so torn, your writing is so gripping as is the story but it's just awful watching her lose herself.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 3 years ago

I'm torn, this is well written and a great story but I feel sick as she loses more of herself and is surely going the way of all these and falling for her abuser. He choked her to the point of her blacking out and that is never a loving thing. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

4/5 as i hate when men force dry anal on women they claim to love

she is already his whats the point of forced painful anal it turns me off when everything was going awsome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

no anal please it ruins the beautiful hot sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate how he treats her so far. Keeping her safe blah blab blah and how silly his notion is. I get that this is how his character is supposed to be, proud and arrogant. But isn't he supposed to be more intelligent than this? It honestly pissed me off to no end how he choked her and how this action is repeatedly told in other stories in this genre. I find it to be disrepectful and arrogant. Sure, the story tells of her adjustment and changes but surely this should be a two-way street. Learning should be for him too. All I see is the strong using his strength to force her submission and being extremely dismmisive of her. Which is befitting for this genre I know and their current dynamic is not that different to other captor-hostage scenarios. There is no love here. There is domination and posession but no love until he learns, like really learns how to properly treat her, he still an asshole.

Ranting I know. I DO LIKE this story and that's why I'm frustrated with the characters. Specifically Hunter. I also know that you will write him better eventually as you've demonstrated in your other stories that true submission comes from free will, not forced bondage. I just hope his enlightenment comes soon as I'm running out of patience of him on Ivys behalf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m so completely hooked on this story 👀

SouthernElleSouthernElle12 months ago

I am so hooked on this story. It's probably my new favorite. If the author is reading this, I hope you don't take all comments too seriously because some of the ones I just read were against the scenes that I find so arousing. I've read stories that I enjoyed that included scenes that weren't my kink. I'm not arrogant enough to feel the need to leave a comment though bashing the author because a part of a well-written story didn't align with my kink.

Anyways, please, please continue writing. I'm thoroughly enjoying this story and would love more very similar to this. Even though I'm a girl and this militarily-based, it's incredibly well-written and really hot.

Whitley4343Whitley43437 months ago

Absolutely love this story! For those that commented about his anger and the anal elements, clearly are not very well versed in the omegaverse in general. It's a biological imperative for an a Alpha to have rage and anger issues, but it would be rare indeed for them to harm their omegas. It was shown there that once he saw true fear from her for him, the anger was instantly gone. As for the anal, there has not been a single omegaverse story I have read that did not have elements of anal. The understanding is that omega were design to, another biological imperative, to enjoy and handle sex harsher and rougher, including anal, than that of a female beta. That's is my understanding of the omegaverse anyway, so I love this story, very very on point to the genre!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with SouthernElle! Please don’t take other comments so seriously. Everything about your writing is arousing, I’ve been on this site for a long time and am just now coming across your story! It’s one of my all time favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm loving this story! You should publish it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm enjoying this so far. It's not entirely to my taste but I'm sticking with it. Although, I do have some points of criticism... there isn't a need to say 'chocolate' every time to describe her hair. It must have been said about 8 times by now, yet in contrast - which makes it more insufferable - no one else's hair has been referred to as much, not even Hunter's. It's only the fourth chapter, probably would have been okay to just use it 1-2 times, and use other descriptors, not just chocolate. We didn't suddenly forget the colour of her hair. It's like you're pushing for her hair to be seen as such a beautiful and rare thing. It gives the opposite effect when there is an over indulgence on referring to it. In contrast, her non-existent curves and A-cup breasts are pointed out just once or twice and actually it makes her more likeable and IMO beautiful because she isn't this voluptuous soft big-chested thing that is always the go-to for erotica.

Another thing is that you've repeated a few descriptions - the one about her and Kentucky's justifications about the pointless war because of the Factories and how they have saved people from them. I think when you went back to edit it, you repeated a few things. There were a few other points or descriptions repeated but I can't remember now. Maybe a quick edit is in order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReckingBall@ReckingBall
799 Followers
"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of the light on broken glass." -Anton Chekhov

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES