Corrupting Shannon

Story Info
Wife enjoys an older mans company online & things change.
2.3k words
4.35
7.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. All characters are over the age of eighteen years of age. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Reproduction and distribution of this writing without the written permission of the author is prohibited. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to Hey All for support and editing assistance.

Shannon had been talking online with this guy for about four or five months. They talked about all kinds of things. There was not a taboo subject. He was in his fifties and she was in her twenties but that just made it that much better for Shannon. She liked to tease at times and he teased her right back.

One time he flat-out asked her, "Do you like to tease?"

She giggled and replied, "yes".

He then followed that up by saying, "You pretty good, but are you any good at pleasing?"

She almost fell out of her chair. After 5 minutes passed with no reply from her.

He asked, "Is everything all right?"

She looked at the phone she had to say something. So she tried to play it off saying, "I had to answer the door. But I never got any complaints."

He said, "Well that's good."

Later that day she continued to think about their talk. Was she good at pleasing? How could she find out? She knew what to do when her husband came home she would have dinner done and ask him. He would tell her. Wouldn't he?

He came home from work. She greeted him at the door. She did her standard welcome a hug and kiss and told him she missed him so much. She wanted to ask right then but was a little afraid. She instead told him dinner was ready. She went to the kitchen and he went to the table. She brought out the food and they began to eat. As they ate they talked about their days. She wanted to ask. But kept chickening out. After dinner, as she cleaned up he grabbed a beer and went to the living room, and began to play Madden. She sat half watching him surfing the internet for porn. She enjoyed watching it. It was educational she told herself. It gave her ideas one time she tried one of those ideas that porn had given her. Boy, did she learn something from that experience? She learned that you should stretch well before trying some things cause crying and screaming from a cramp is not sexy and she felt it for two days.

So after finishing her second glass of wine. She asked, "Can I ask you a question?"

He said, "Sure babe." as he continued to play. She told herself, It was now or never.

She said, "Am I good at pleasing you, sweetheart?"

He asked, "What did you just say?"

What had he not heard her, she thought, or was he stalling so he did not have to answer? So she said it again. He continued to play though he was screwing up left and right.

He then said, "Yeah sweetheart you're great."

She followed his answer with, "What do you like the most?"

His answer was, "Everything is just great."

"Well, then what can I improve on?" Shannon asked.

"Oh, you're great at everything." He replied.

Shannon was kind of happy with his answers. She pounced on him. Clothes were thrown this way and that way. As they passionately enjoyed each other. It was hot and steamy. Perhaps too hot and steamy cause they were both right on the edge of orgasm.

He told her, "I'm going to cum."

She said, "Wait for me, I'm almost there."

He was too close to hold off he fell over the edge of orgasm alone. She felt it and tried her best to cum with him but was not able to cum.

He held her tight and said, "See your great sweetheart."

After a couple of minutes, he moved and said, "I want to clean up."

He got up and went to the bathroom and then the bedroom to put on a t-shirt and sweatpants. While he was dressing he wondered why she was asking such questions but counted his blessing that his answers were good enough to get out of that conversation. She had never pounced on him like that before it was hot he liked it. While he was gone Shannon used her skillful fingers to give herself the orgasm that she needed.

After he dressed he made his way to the living room. But as he reached the kitchen he asked if she wanted anything. She said more wine. He brought in another glass for her along with beer for himself. She had dressed in what she had been wearing. He handed her the wine kissed her and went back to playing Madden. Shannon cleaned up the dinner dishes. After she was done she took a shower and got ready for bed.

The next day when her usual morning takes were completed she went to that oh-so-naughty website where she usually found that man that had her thinking the thoughts she was thinking last night. She messaged him. He did not reply right away she tried to occupy herself but found herself checking back. Finally, she was out of coffee and decided to get some and use the bathroom. Upon her return, she saw a message. It was from him her heart jumped and she smiled. She opened it. He was returning her greeting of good morning.

She typed how are you today?

Instantly he replied good and you?

She typed good, thank you.

They chatted back and forth about so many subjects, trading memes, and gifs.

As time went on he asked what she looked like. Shannon had avoided that question each time it came up in the past. But somehow it seemed like she should tell him. She started with the safe answers to his questions.

She told him her height was 5' 4".

He replied, "Fun size very nice."

She then said, "her weight was 120 lbs."

He responded, "So easily carried around."

She said, "Her hair was blue."

This caused him to ask, "Is it dark blue or light blue?"

She told him it was dark blue and her eyes are greenish-brown.

He replied, "Pleasing to look into I would think." Then he asked Shannon, "What her natural hair color was?"

She told him, "Her natural hair color is brunette."

He then stated he believed that brunettes have more fun than blondes.

She said, "Her ears are pierced."

He said, "A classic beauty."

She told him, "Her dress size is small."

He asked, "If she sometimes shops in the miss section of the clothing stores?"

She said, "Yes they have nicer stuff sometimes, my shoe size is 7."

"Nice and delicate," he said.

She had run out of questions that did not make her blush. She felt the need to continue it felt good to tell him so he could get to know her. So she continued.

She said, "Her bra size is 32c."

He said, "More than a mouth full."

She said, "Her pussy hair was a landing strip that was brunette."

He replied, " Easier to eat than a full bush."

This was getting Shannon pretty worked up. She told him that she had to go and that she would see him later.

He told her, "Enjoy yourself".

She logged out quickly. She went to the bathroom as she passed the mirror she saw her cheeks had a nice blush. Her nipples were very easy to see under her shirt and she had a damp spot on her pink shorts. She thought boy that chat sure got me worked up. She decided to take a shower. She ended up using her handheld shower to enjoy the shower a little more. She enjoyed herself so much she was sitting on the floor in the shower when the hot water ran out. She started giggling because her hubby was so when he proudly told her while rebuilding/remodeling this house that it was the biggest water heater and it was impossible to run out of hot water. Then a naughty thought came to her mind.

Hey honey, I masturbated for so long in the shower I ran out of hot water. How she wished she could say such a thing to him. He would get all defensive about whether was he not enough for her. And as of late, he was not enough for her. What was getting into her? She wondered. Then she giggled or what did she want to get into her? These thoughts caused her to play the day away. As she was coming down from her latest orgasm and she saw the time and panicked no time to cook she'd have to order pizza. She was on the phone ordering the pizza when she realized she was still playing with her hot wet pussy. This was getting out of hand. How many times had she cum today? She ended her pizza call. Her fingers were busy between the lips of her pussy.

Forty-five minutes and two or three orgasms later there was a knock at the door. She ran to the door. A thought of I wonder if he was a cute pizza delivery guy?... flowed through her mind.

She opened the door saying, "Hi sweetheart what do you have for me to eat?" Shannon was shocked to hear a female giggle.

Then a very female voice said, "Well sweetie pie, you can eat my pie... you do look kind of tasty too."

Shannon fought to get through this with so many desires mmmm a nice 69, but hubby would be coming home. What would he do if that was happening as he entered? Would he join in or jerk off over both of them? Or would he just grab some pizza and play Madden? While she rode that girl's face.

Shannon was kind of brought back to earth by a pizza delivery girl asking, "Well sweetie pie you still want the pizzas?"

Shannon said, "Yes, I want the pizzas."

The pizza delivery girl said, "Oh ok, you know that's a pretty shade of red your wearing for me, sweetie pie. I'm Melody by the way...you know like a pretty girl is like a."

Shannon got the money out trading the money for the pizzas. Shannon set the pizzas on the island and turned back to Melody. Melody was ready with the change. As she handed Shannon the change she stepped in close. Took a deep breath. Looked into Shannon's eyes. Smiled as she grabbed Shannon's hand and brought it to her nose for a quick sniff then she moved Shannon's finger into her mouth. Never breaking eye contact.

She pulled the finger from her mouth saying, "Mmmmm, sweetie pie you taste delicious. I gave you my number on the receipt in case you wish to talk about my oral talents or my pie."

Melody then turned and walked away as she got to the door her right hand slapped her jean shorts-covered ass. Shannon was transfixed on that ass. And she got caught. Then she looked up and saw Melody looking over her right shoulder. Shannon truly was caught.

Melody giggled and said, "Talk to you later sweetie pie enjoy the pizza thinking of my pie."

She began walking away. Shannon's hubby passed Melody on his way to his door. He was caught looking at her butt too. Melody just giggled and blew a kiss at him. Shannon was lost in thoughts as she slowly closed the door. It was almost closed as he got there. They exchanged looks. Her look was of lust his was of true puzzlement. Shannon got him in the door. Closed it and shoved him against it as she dropped to her knees. Hands quickly worked to free her prize. She found it and engulfed it. He became hard in no time. She worked towards the goal that drove her. He was at a loss as to what was going on he had no complaints but fuck it was this his wife? Was she a nympho? Would this last forever? Fuck I hope this lasts forever. She got to the point she was satisfied with his hardness. She began to rip at their clothes. Once they were both naked. She got down on all fours. Then looked over her left shoulder. He was enjoying the view.

She brought him out his reverence of her form. With the words, "This pussy can't fuck itself stud." there was an urgency in her words.

He almost fell and broke his neck because his pants were still around his ankles as he went to move. But he did make it to the spot she needed him. He entered her.

She moaned, "I have needed this all day."

He was balls deep as he started thrusting in and out.

She said, "Faster... faster... pound my pussy."

He went faster but as luck would have it he orgasmed way before Shannon got to where her goal was.

"Sweetheart, did you cum?" she asked.

He answered, "Yes baby sorry," as he continued to thrust.

But he got soft and was unable to fuck his needy wife the way she needed to be fucked. He then moved back enough so that he could finger fuck his wife to orgasm it took a bit but he was able to do it. They cleaned up and ate the pizza. Afterward, he played Madden. And Shannon watched a movie. Thinking about so many things.