All Comments on 'Poker Night'

by mcfbridge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
At least get it right

Sure, its not the important part, but at least get it right. Only one person wins a poker hand, but every time the panties changed hands, so did the bra... impossible

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 20 years ago
Poker

As a previous person pointed out, the writer may have had a problem with poker rules. Also, Terry's name changed to Stephen right at the end. Well, it didn't matter to me. I loved it anyway. Good story, believeable plot, and well written.

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 20 years agoAuthor
Sorry, I blew the poker thing.

For those of you commenting on the one winner per hand in poker, I have to admit I don't know what the hell I was thinking. Sorry about that.

Actually, you can have two winners on a hand if you play high-low. I'd like to say that's what I was thinking, but I wasn't.

Some other folks have commented that this may be in the wrong category. I have to say that I'm not sure myself. When I submitted this story I told the moderators that I wasn't sure if this was the correct category and authorized them to move it to another category if they felt it was appropriate.

Personally, I think it fits into a category of forced stripping and humiliation which, unfortunately, is not a category that exists at this time.

I do want to thank everyone who has read my story and has taken the time and effort to respond. I want you to know that all feedback is appreciated

mcfbridge

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wagon tongue

All of your stories are well written, with interesting plots. It is nit-picking to point out the poker errors.

Keep writing and let the poker chips fall where they may.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

the only problems i had was the categorizing and the name change at the end everything else was fine i do however hope it is continued

flirtz2002flirtz2002about 19 years ago
Names

Actually, this isn't the only story that I've noticed name changes in. A few of your other stories that I've read have had people being renamed or being called by someone else's name. It can throw the reader off a little bit, but aside from the name problems and a few punctuation and spelling mistakes, your stories are very well written. :) Also, there are editors available who can help with the punctuation and spelling, and, of course, having someone read over your story before making it public can help catch the name problems, because you are definitely NOT the only writer on the site who has trouble keeping names straight. Again, I think your stories are great and very well written, just have an editor or a friend look them over for mistakes before publicizing them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I got it

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Write on, mcfbridge!

Methinks thou all dost protest too much. The author had an original concept, presented it well, and did it in such a way that I found it extremely enjoyable. I've played poker in so many ways I can't count them all. I'd love to play it THIS way! I say: Well done, mcfbridge!

oldwinooldwinoalmost 18 years ago
Great Story

Well written. Great context. Hoped to read about more Fridays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of my all time favorite

I generally realy like your story, but somme time I found them a little bit long. This one is perfect in size (2 pages). Regarding the poker rule it didn't shocked me. At the moment I though that the guys were only playing one item at a time and pratically doing it one purpose as to have an "equall share" of Suzy, the fact that both items were exchanged in one hand escaped me : probably my attention was on other matters :))

Thanks a lot and keep up writing good stories for your Fans !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great

Loved the story, but I always thought 4 of a kind beat a straight flush? Either way, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Poker hound

A bit boring. You're on the right, but not quite there. Keep trying. I'll keep reading.

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Needs a few fixes

Might I suggest you submit an edited version, correcting the name in the closing paragraph and maybe explaining away the poker variation? Otherwise, entertaining, but should be in the "Non-consent / reluctant" category (which you can also attend to in the edit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really nice

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous