All Comments on 'Poker Night - A Wife's Adventure'

by DirtyOrator

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way to prove you have zero respect for your 'wife' by being her pimp.

lori791lori791almost 3 years ago

a fantasy of mine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you, that is a truly exceptional story. All of the erotic right there, what a beautiful relationship this couple have. Oh and yes, yes, yes to the dp!

Please please ignore any bullshit anti cuckold comments that may follow, I’m pretty sure they’re all from guys who’ve been unceremoniously dumped. Being in a couple isn’t about the ego of ownership, even when one party is owned by the other in a D/s sense. It’s about love and trust.

Slut-shaming happens ALL the time and I despise it with a passion because it shouldn’t have a negative connotation. I absolutely love this story, it’s worth way more than 5 stars! I really hope that you find the time and inspiration to write again because this one’s a keeper!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second Person POV suck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story!!! Loved the 2nd person point of view. Made the story feel more real. I am a very happy wife and soccer mom and this type of situation is one of my most secret fantasies. The amount of love and trust in a relationship to try this type of thing is a level not many couples reach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyOrator@DirtyOrator
The wife and I have a few friends/couples we play with a few time a year, or at least we did before covid. We have had MFMs, FFMs, and MFFMs, my wife considers herself as "Bi above the waist", but with the right other women she thinks that might change. We have been to Hedo ...