Poker Night - A Wife's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That thought brings you one last thundering orgasm, you are finally done, you allow the men to withdraw their cocks from you. You roll on your back, your legs and arms shamelessly spread opened wide. You want to be seen, you want your lovers to have one last look, but also anyone that has been looking in the window, watching from afar. As I look at you, covered in cum, with it running from both your pussy and your ass, all I can feel is pride. You look magnificent my little well used slut.

One of the men thanks me for sharing you with them. I tell him they are welcome, but they misunderstand; I did not give you to them, I gave them to you.

You lie on the table, covered in cum and sweat, your hair is matted, you have a blissful look on your face. Your hand as drifted to your pussy where you gently tease your clit. I lean down and softly kiss you and say "Happy Birthday baby". You look up at me, smile and mouth the words "Thank You".

To many, the word "Slut" is a pejorative, for you it was just a sexual experience to be had and enjoyed, nothing more complicated than that, just the simple pursuit of pleasure. Will you ever have another night like this? Maybe; but that is a decision better left to another time. For now you blissfully stroke your pussy and slip away to some much needed sleep.

12