Poker Parties

Story Info
BDSM story of boyfriend sharing girlfriend with friends.
1.9k words
4.37
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am going to tell you the true story of when my former boyfriend turned me into the prize and entertainment for his poker party. We lived together in a small one-bedroom apartment. I was 19 and he was 21. We were in love and we both liked to get freaky. For example, I didn't like the word pussy, I preferred cunt. He liked to have me fake orgasms, anytime he said, "cum for me" I would go into a convulsing, hard, shaking orgasm and I couldn't stop till he said, "cum down." And if he slapped my cunt that meant he wanted me to fake cum harder. I loved it. We did lots of other freaky stuff, but you get the point.

We were always pretty broke as we were both in college and just worked part time jobs to pay the rent. That's what made him think of a poker party. At first, I thought he must be a really good poker player if he thinks he's going to make money off his friends to help pay our bills, but he had another idea.

He first approached me and asked me if I would like to make a lot of money quickly at the party. I said, sure. He then asked me if I would be the prize for the winner of the hand. At first, I wasn't quite sure what he was getting at. Then he said I would be tied up in our bed, blindfolded, ear plugs in and the winner of each hand can decide to keep the money or cash it in to the 'house' then go back to the bedroom and use me until the next winner knocks on the door. He then said, "well, what do you think?" I gulped, and then felt my cunt explode with juices. I said yes. He then reached down into my panties and fingered me right there in our kitchen. He was seeing how wet I was to gauge my excitement level. He could tell I was all in with this totally crazy idea. To let you know what I looked like, my boyfriend often said I looked like a 5'3" Sandra Bullock with a killer bikini body. I was petite with perky tits. He was muscular with reddish brown hair.

So, I will skip a bit and get right to it. On that Saturday afternoon he lay me on the bed on my back hands tied out to my side and my legs spread and bent back, my feet about even with my head. I was very flexible back then and we often had sex like this so I didn't mind at all tied like this. My cunt was so dripping that it made him laugh how turned on I was. He put a pillow under my head and my butt. He also put a butt plug in my ass, as he didn't want anyone in there except him. He asked if I was ready for this, and I nodded. He then posted a set of rules above the bed which read, no untying, no tickling, no hurting, pinching, etc, or it was over. That gave me some reassurance. Then he turned on some music and put in ear plugs. The last thing he did was kiss me while putting on the blindfold. I almost came.

So there I was tied up, unable to move, couldn't hear or see anything. My movement and two senses were taken away. My heartbeat racing. I was about to be used like a piece of meat over and over. I knew the 3 friends that were coming but I wouldn't be able to tell who was who when they were using me.

About 10 minutes went by and I could feel the vibration in the bed when our apartment door slammed closed. They were here. I knew the beer was starting to flow and the cards were getting shuffled. I could also tell when the bedroom door opened. I'm sure they were checking out what they might get if they won that is. Then the door closed, I actually heard it close.

Then about 15 minutes later the door opened again, the bed shook, and a mouth and tongue were all over my shaved little cunt. Wow, no time was wasted, and just like that I came so hard I squirted out juice. I was shaking from the long hard orgasm when he climbed on top of me and slid his very large cock into me. In two strokes he was all the way in. He started fucking me like a mad-man. He kissed me and my mind was trying to figure out was this Tom, Ryan or Bob, cause I knew it wasn't my man Paul, he doesn't kiss like that and his lips aren't this fluffy. Whoever it was he certainly fucked me good and thoroughly enjoyed me. After about 10 minutes of being fucked like that I could tell he was about to cum. Then he exploded into me and thrust balls deep several times. I felt the cum shooting inside me. He breathed heavy for a minute then kissed me and climbed off. Wow, I thought, I just got used by one of Paul's friends for poker money. I turned into a sexual animal right then... and I wanted more.

The next winner came in only a couple minutes later. He too went to lick my cunt, but also my feet, legs stomach, neck and OMG, finally my lips. He was driving me crazy, and he hadn't even started fucking me. I was helplessly trying to pull on my restraints, but it was no use. He slid his cock in while kissing me. A good size cock, with great movement. Wow, I thought, he could make me cum again. He kept moving in a spectacular way and kissed me just right on my lips, cheeks and neck. And after about maybe 10 minutes of this I had another earthshaking orgasm. He kept going and I wouldn't stop cumming. It felt like a 2- or 3-minute orgasm. He pulled it out during my orgasm and sprayed his cum all over me. Some landed on my face and in my mouth.

There was a loud knock on the door that I heard even through the ear plugs and he jumped off of me. Thirty seconds later the door closed, and the next winner was between my spread legs. I could feel the cum leaking out of me, but he didn't care, he lapped it all up as he licked me. He moved up and began to mount me. He kissed my lips and smeared the other guys cum all over my face. He then suddenly jumped off and came up to my face, turned my head and shoved his cock into my mouth. I sucked it best I could from a no hands tied up position. He climbed back on and re-positioned himself, so he was basically straddling and face fucking me. He pushed his dick past my mouth an into my throat. Once he realized he was in there he buried it all the way down to his balls. I couldn't do anything except take it all down. I gagged when he started to pull back and then shove it in again. This only lasted for a couple of minutes, and I could tell he was close. He then pulled out and I gasped for air as he started spraying rope after rope of cum on my face. Saliva spilled out of the corners of my mouth as he shot cum into it. When he was done, he wiped his cock off on my lips then jumped off me.

As I lay there catching my breath, I felt the bed shake again and quickly the next guy was inside me. He fucked me really hard for about two minutes then started shooting his cum inside me then pulled it out and finished shooting all over my stomach and tits.

This carousel of guys fucking and cumming in and on me went on for several more hours. I think I could tell when Paul came in here and fucked me, although he was trying not to be noticed. During this time I believe I came four or five more times. Real orgasms, not fake ones like Paul and I love to act out. I was covered in cum, my hair was wet with it. I also noticed that the frequency started to diminish as time went on. I was actually doing my job of entertainer well, I thought. They were getting 'cummed out' I assumed.

Then after a while I heard the apartment door close again. A few seconds later, I felt a hand on my cunt and I knew it was Paul's. He played with me for a minute. Then he started kissing my cum covered stomach and tits, then finally my mouth. I know he had to have licked up a lot of cum doing this, which turned me on even more. He slid into me and started slowly fucking. I was so cummed out that there was no way I could cum again. But I wanted him to enjoy me and he did. He untied my legs and I wrapped them around him. Then he untied one wrist then the other as he continued to slowly fuck me. I was completely his to do with as he pleased. He kissed my face and lips, cum smearing between us. My cunt was worn out but, as always, he still felt good. I still had the blindfold and ear plugs in. It was pure heaven for me.

Then I felt him stop and lean back. He then put his hand on the butt plug and slowly pulled it out. I had forgot it was there. Once gone, he slid his very slick cock into my ass slowly. He started working it in and out. The new sensation pushed me back to the edge quickly. Oh, he owned me. I was his personal property, and this hole was for him only. After about 10 minutes of him fucking my ass he started to cum, and so did I. He came so hard. I felt it shooting deep in my ass. This made my orgasm even stronger. I was literally convulsing with wave after wave of one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had. After he finished, he was still inside me and I was still shaking and cumming. I finally slowed down and was left uncontrollably twitching. He pulled out and laid in my arms. He pulled off the blindfold and I removed the ear plugs. We had no words for a couple minutes. We just kissed, stared and smiled at each other. Finally, he asked if I would be up for another poker party in the future. I just smiled and said, "You own this little cunt, so what do you think?" We just laughed and laid there.

I was the prize and entertainment for my man and three of his friends for the entire day and probably evening. I was completely used, and I totally drained all their cocks.

Needless to say, we had several more poker parties over the next few months, and we made a ton of money doing it. I guess that makes me a prostitute and him my pimp. Oh well, it was amazing!