Pole Dance - część 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a couple of weeks back, Antoni was all cheerful and good-humored all through Christmas and New Year's. And then two weeks later, on his twenty-first birthday, he had been partying with his friends.

With the sudden change, it was evident something was amiss. It was odd for a friendly, outgoing young man to huddle up at home. I knew that he had a bunch of buddies now. He was considered smart, intelligent, and popular amongst his group - the last was some measure of thanks to the reputation he had garnered as a result of the Kijow theatre episode - Antoni was the one with a hot girlfriend and knew how to make her happy.

I asked Jakub, "would you like to have a chat with him and check what's up with him?"

"sure. I will," Jakub replied, eager to help his son if he was in some trouble.

A day later, Jakub surrendered, his efforts yielded no result, except just that he offered, "I don't think it is serious. My gut feel is, it looks like a girl issue. Maybe a heartbreak or something."

Then he asked, "Julia, do you know if he has, or had, a girlfriend? It's odd, come to think of it, I haven't seen him with a girl for the last few years."

I shrugged, "I remember he had a crush on that girl Lena in school."

"I can't say for sure, but he isn't forthcoming with much." Jakub gave up and went about his evening. Then he added, "do you want to give it a try?"

I shrugged again, "sure."

I decided to catch Antoni alone early in the morning the next day. The early-February weather was cold as usual, but it hadn't snowed yet that winter.

Antoni wasn't a lethargic kind, but he wasn't an early morning person either, so it wasn't surprising he was still in bed lazing when I reached his room. College was to go into a break soon, so I was wondering what his plans were going to be for the final college holiday.

I had two cups of warm cocoa for both of us. I peeked in and checked if he was up and found him in bed under the duvet. He was on his stomach spread out wide on his bed, head on the pillow.

I kept the cups on the side table and opened one of the curtains to let some morning light in even though there was no sun.

Antoni stirred a bit but didn't get up. I stepped closer to bed and admired my beautiful, lovely son whom I adored and doted on like crazy. Antoni is handsome, intelligent, and charming.

I pulled a knee up on the edge of the bed and reached out for his shoulder. It was bare, he wasn't wearing a t-shirt. I shook him up a bit and called out, "Antoni, are you planning to get up?"

"Mmmmm," he moaned into the pillow, his voice low.

"c'mon, get up. I have brought us some cocoa. Let's have a cup together before I get off." I asked.

He shook up a little and took his time to move.

At least I knew he was willing, so without waiting further, I got my other knee up on the bed and pulled his duvet up slightly. I moved forward and got into bed with him.

Instantly I felt his warm body next to me. The warmth was soothing on a cold winter morning. I was wearing my flannel gown.

Acknowledging me in his bed, he slowly turned around and stayed next to me.

I rested my back on the headrest and opened my arm for him. He turned and fell in. If he had plans to sit up, that was gone. He moved in and snuggled into me.

Antoni's head went into my armpit, his face snuggled into my side. He raised his arm around my stomach and crossed it to pull himself into me. For good measure, he raised his leg up and pulled it across my thighs.

I let him settle and then dropped my hand on his bare arm, caressing him lovingly.

We stayed like that for a long while. Antoni snuggled into me, embracing me, and my hand traveled from his arm to his head, comforting him. Our mother-son bonding was evident. If he was vulnerable about something, now was the time for me to ask.

"Antoni, looking forward to your last college break?" I asked.

He nodded into the side of my body where he had nestled and said, "mmm."

"How are your friends?" without addressing anyone in specific, I asked.

Antoni flinched a bit and then said, "they are okay." I sensed a tiny bit of tension.

I paused for a while before asking again.

"Off late, you haven't been going out to meet your friends often. Is anything the matter?" my voice conveyed genuine concern and though my question was direct, it was not at all investigative. My hand grazed on his arm's length reassuringly.

Not surprisingly, Antoni wasn't forthcoming instantly.

I started to get up as if I was going to go if he wasn't in the mood to talk. His hand around my stomach held me back as if pleading to stay; he was willing to give in and talk.

"You can tell me," I reassured him that I won't judge. Antoni had always been close to me, quite often very open about his personal issues.

"Mama, my friends are all going to the ski-resort for a break to Zakopane," he said gloomily.

I smiled and said, "So what's the issue? You should join them. Go." I said as if he needed my permission. I knew there was a bit more than that.

His head nestled in deeper for the next part, "Mama, they are all going together."

I nodded to let him go on. Looking down into his face, though he wasn't looking towards me. He wouldn't have known I was nodding. I brought my hand on his head, patting his hair.

"Jan and others believe I have a girl...I..iii haven't told them anything." He clarified to tell me he hasn't made any false claims.

I listened without responding, my hand patted his head reassuringly signaling him to continue.

"I haven't corrected them either. This last skiing holiday got planned as our last one together before graduating, later in spring." Antoni added.

I connected the rest of the dots. Even if he hadn't been a braggart, everyone believed that the girl with him in the Kijow theatre was his girlfriend, and he had let them believe whatever they wanted because he couldn't say he was making out with his mother that day. Now that it was time for farewell, he was not going to show up just so his - our -secret's safe.

I felt a waft of warmth for my son. I bent down and kissed the top of his head.

"So what have you told them," I asked understandingly.

"that my girlfriend is not keeping well." He said with deep regret. I knew he was referring to me. He need not have to say that.

I understood he was feeling self-conscious about going alone. So I did not push him to go alone.

Suddenly, I did not know how to respond or how to react. It was odd that I had a hand in my son's recent dull mood. I just held him on my arm for the next few minutes without speaking. My hand in his hair. We had all but forgotten about the cocoa I had brought for the both of us.

A short while later, I asked him, "who all are going?" as if I knew his friends.

But Antoni volunteered, "Jan and Zuzanna, Szymon and Zofia, Filip and Maja."

So now I formally came to know that our star witnesses from Kijow were his friends and were also going to be there for Zakopane. Other names seemed fresh to me, though I remember having heard him talk to a Filip once, maybe twice, over the phone.

"when's the plan for?" I asked him.

"this weekend, Friday." He sounded distant. "They have booked a whole chalet in the hills for a week."

"classy," I remarked.

"It's an Airb&b, mama." He chuckled at my remark, "everybody's sharing."

For the next few minutes, we just held each other. No one said anything. My hand caressed his shoulder and head. Antoni's face nestled into the side of my breast, his hand lay across my stomach, his leg pinning my thighs under his.

Another few minutes later, I had resolved to help my son.

I realized whatever happened at Kijow was spontaneous and not entirely Antoni's fault. In fact, if anything, I was grateful for having a great time and rocking sex afterward with Jakub.

I was appreciative that Antoni had acted maturely after the episode and never once took advantage. Like me, possibly, he had put the episode away as a one-off moment of weakness between us. I was glad it was never brought up in a discussion and even today, he did not bring it up overtly. It was very thoughtful of him.

From the looks of it, he hadn't really used it to his advantage with his friends except for the fact that he had not countered them with facts - which in any case, he could not have. How could he say - "guys, it was my mother whose teats I sucked at in the auditorium." For that matter, how could he have said - "I merrily made out with a random woman, in front of friends." The only honorable way out for him was to let them assume that it was indeed his girlfriend.

My motherly instincts told me I needed to reward him for his thoughtfulness.

"Antoni, If you want, I could join you as your girlfriend. Do you think that will help?" As it came out of my mouth, I could feel the excitement lift his spirits with each word.

He lifted his head and looked me in the face, checking if I was indeed considering it.

I smiled at him. Looking at him all happy made me gush as well.

He climbed off me and sat on his knees and shins, with his butt on his heels, "really Mama!"

I nodded, smiling.

He fell forward in my arms and rested his head on my chest, "Mama, I love you."

"I love you too," I replied instantly.

Later that afternoon, the cheerful and lively son of mine explained the modalities of the plan for the week ahead. With two days to go, Antoni was non-stop on the phone confirming to all his friends and getting the itinerary, et all.

When I returned home, later that day, I got a full download of how we were going to commute, where we'd stay, what all we'd do. Most of the while my mind was zoned out, at first seeing Antoni happy and then reasoning what I was doing was fine. And then there was Jakub.

Around dinner, Antoni had vanished, and I spoke with Jakub.

"Jakub, I spoke to Antoni, and I think he is fine," I informed Jakub.

"Good to know," said Jakub, his tone expressing relief.

Hook.

"As a settlement, I had to concede going on a one-week vacation with him in exchange for his assurance he won't become a hermit," I added.

"That doesn't sound like a bad deal," Jakub laughed, then added, "for any of us."

Line.

"great. Would you be willing to join us Friday for a week to Zakopane?" I dropped the bomb.

'Umm....." surprised, Jakub added, "so it has already been planned?"

Sinker.

"yes, an airb&b has been blocked; we will drive up there. I think he is calling a couple of his friends also to come along." I casually continued.

If there was half an excuse available, Jakub's mind went into overdrive to find one. He feebly replied, "Julia, I...I... I think it'd be best if you go along on this one. I have an important project going on at the office. Can you please...?"

I made a contrived facial expression but acceded to his request.

Jakub, glad to have got excluded from the trip, stayed away from asking further questions, lest he gets roped back in.

Over the next two days, I reconciled in my mind that I was going on the trip for my son. For good measure, I also had a straight talk with Antoni.

"Antoni, I am happy to come along. I will also play the part of the girlfriend as necessary. But you will have to tone down on the displays of affection." I looked at him directly when I said this to ensure my point was well received.

"Mama, you don't have to worry. We will have fun on the trip. We will do a lot of skiing. You love that. We will all hang out and enjoy the snow." In his own way, he confirmed that he shall behave.

He hugged me to reassure me and kissed my cheek. Antoni's new-normal since the Kijow. I kind of enjoyed these proximities with him and loved the attention he gave me.

---------

Friday, 12 February

We took an Uber to our assembly point - Filip's home - in Kleparz North of Krakow. It was early morning, and we had pushed ourselves to get ready and get a good head start.

When we reached Filip's I realized we were the last to reach. Zuzanna rushed to greet me and hugged me. Zofia and Maja followed her to meet me.

In the brief conversation we had, I realized my reputation preceded me. We stayed talking in the nice, large compound of Filips' home. An impressive building that seemed quite contemporary and exuded the wealth of the owners.

All the three handsome boys too greeted me courteously as well, Jan led the pack, and Szymon and Filip were right behind him.

While Jan chatted with Antoni and me to complain about not having met in a long while, Filip and Szymon chivalrously rounded up our bags and got them into the combi van the boys had organized for the trip.

We girls took the rear of the van and I got to know others better. Well, mostly it was introductions for my benefit since they all knew each other pretty well.

By far Maja was the most beautiful amongst the girls. With a drop-dead gorgeous body, hot as hell tits, and a great height. Her boyfriend Filip was the most affluent of the group yet seemed very humble - nice young man.

Zuzanna and I clicked instantly because of having met once earlier, well maybe also for the fact that she had seen me topless. On the back of the van, she held my hand as we sat. I played along. All the girls were fascinated with me. The fact that their classmate was dating, and scoring, with someone quite a few years older than them, was way too exciting.

Their predictive questions about 'where we met,' 'how long have we been together' were natural and, by now, well-rehearsed between Antoni and me.

The ten-seater combi van had sufficient space for snacks, food, meat, milk, drinks, liquor, champagne, and all our bags.

Clearly comfortable in this group, Antoni chatted with everyone with ease. For the ride to Zakopane, he sat in the front passenger seat with Filip, who drove for the next couple of hours.

An hour into the drive and we started climbing the beautiful Tatras. We could see snow splattered in patches.

I have stayed in cabins and villas on our family vacations, but I was not prepared for what the boys had rented. It was the most beautiful chalet I had seen, even while I had come to Zakopane tens of times earlier.

The stone and wooden chalet was a full-scale villa with its own large barricaded compound, a covered garage, and a doghouse. In the backdrop of a thick layer of snow all around it looked like an idyllic house.

We met the manager and her dog at the gate. She walked out of the house when she saw us drive in. She opened the garage for us and we parked right next to the two snowmobiles.

The house manager got us all settled and showed us the chalet and the facilities. She got us comfortable before leaving, giving us her coordinates in case we wanted anything. Her superb husky was well behaved and looked magnificent and at home. No matter how much we begged her to leave the dog with us for the week, she didn't.

Clearly, the house, from inside too, was the best I had stayed in, ever. It had the finest kitchen with modern fittings; the main sitting room opened up to the most beautiful deck - which at the moment was covered in snow - giving a beautiful view of the snow-covered slope and trees. The room next door was towards the inside of the house - it did not have too many windows. It was fitted with a nice comfortable sofa set, lots of books on the shelves, a large flatscreen tv, a nice fireplace, and a thick, comfortable rug on the floor. Along with a toilet, kitchen, and pantry that kind of completed the whole floor.

When we reached the first floor, where the bedrooms were, we could look down into the main living room from the open space after the stairs. Towards each end were the bedrooms. Tastefully set up and well furnished with great views from the windows of both bedrooms. Both had large ensuites. Each room had a twin beds arrangement.

Damn! It hit me then.

'This is going to be trouble,' I thought. For I knew it wasn't going to be girls' and boys' rooms.

Zuzanna and Maja giggled their way ahead and found the place a charming abode for an eventful week ahead.

I was behind them going through both the bedrooms and trying to figure out the arrangements when Zuzanna looked back in my direction and said, "Julia, you and Antoni wanna bunk with me and Jan?"

Well, what could have I said, except, "sure, would love to," with very little excitement.

Maja and Zuzanna must have noticed my lack of enthusiasm and Maja said, "Would you rather share the bedroom with me and Filip?"

"It's not like that," I hastily recovered. My hesitation was followed up by Zuzanna and she said smiling "if you were hoping for extra privacy with Antoni you will have to wait a week.

I blushed.

The boys got the bags in the rooms up and set them in the rooms as instructed by the girls.

Antoni, too, looked at the beds and my expressions and realized the dilemma. But not much could be done in the situation. His shrug and his face expressed an apology.

Within the next hour, all of us settled in the main living room, which was clearly the center attraction of the house. With its high ceiling, nice large windows, very comfortable sofas, a fireplace, it had a good vibe about it. Half of the wall length was stone and the rest wood, natural light from outside filled the entire room, and right away, everyone was glad to be together in this room chilling. The upper floor was all wooden, as was the sloped roof.

One of the boys must have started the fire because, when I came down, the living room was nice and warm. The upper floor bedrooms would be heated with a central heating system.

Before long, the boys got bored and wanted to check out the locale. Snowmobiles were enticing and off they went to check out the slopes and to understand if all of them were ski-worthy.

Filip stayed back with us girls and the three of them took off. Filip, I realized, was the son of a millionaire real estate tycoon. That's the reason he had this air about him but I found him to be a very sweet and humble boy. Maja, the eye candy, too was an heiress of a cosmetic company family and their match was perfect. More importantly, they seemed to be a lot into each other.

The boys returned with food and lots of information on pow-fresh and a couple of pistes. After a late lunch, we took off for our first round.

I had been skiing since I was five and can hold my own with fairly advanced slopes as well, so can Antoni. I wasn't aware of others, but from the looks of it, everyone was good in their own way. Jan seemed the best skier, by far, in our group, Zuzanna the weakest.

We returned to the chalet after six and relaxed for an hour in the living room before changing for the evening.

Zofia and I made hot cocoa for everyone and we relaxed until dinner. Filip and Szymon went to buy dinner and we started playing a game.

By the time dinner arrived, we were all rolling in laughter, playing a game called Heads-Up, where others had to explain what word was on the phone's screen that was held up on the forehead of the guesser. I was hilariously failing to come up to their level.

As the night progressed, the group started to wear down and started moving towards the bedrooms.

If I was to summarize the day and our facade of boyfriend-girlfriend, I'd say, went off pretty well because no one could have guessed.

If I was tense, I probably was working hard to hide it. I changed into my night-shirt and came out of the bathroom, to find Zuzanna shedding her clothes right next to the bed. She climbed into the bed with just her bra and panties, smiling towards me.

I could not make out what Jan was wearing because he was already under the thick sheet, talking to his girlfriend, "Zuz, you'll have to turn the switch off."

I entered the bed from the far side. Zuzanna looked towards us and said 'good night guys" before flicking the lamp on the bedside table nudged between our beds.