Pole Dance - część 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of his journey upwards was inside her thigh and under her skirt.

I don't think Filip could see much but he knew where he was headed. If there was any chance of getting lost, Zofia ensured he wouldn't. Her hands reached the back of his head and guided him properly.

We only had to imagine what Filip was doing under Zofia's skirt but with every lick, he was taking, girls in the audience could feel the heat rising in their quims.

Whatever Filip was doing inside Zofia's pussy must have been good because she was writhing in pleasure on the rug. Her hands were behind Filip's head and her eyes closed.

Ironically, one of the boys chose he was hungry too, and picked the bag of food and dished out his meal-in-bowl. One at a time the bowls got passed and everyone was eating their dinner while Filip was already on his desserts.

I held my soup in my hands while looking at the couple on the floor. I couldn't find the equanimity to eat while looking at something so erotic going on in front of my eyes.

My mind went numb at the surreal situation. I kept my soup down after a couple of bites.

Not very later, Filip brought Zofia to a loud climax. She grunted, "uuuuaaaannhhhhhh."

Filip went on, we assume, to clear off the leaking juices from the inside of her thighs.

A few minutes later, Filip appeared from under Zofia's skirt. Everyone clapped for Zofia and Filip as if they'd just given a fine performance.

Filip walked over to Maja, who stood up and kissed him immediately. The tonguing was aggressive and urgent as if she was worried about losing the freshness of Zofia's cum in his mouth.

I did not doubt for a bit what was happening in each bed that night. Every girl except Zofia demanded that she be licked and sucked thoroughly. Every boy complied willingly.

Zofia had got enough oral for one night and she was desperate for a good round or two of boning. That's what she got from Szymon.

I let Antoni lick me to his heart's content that night. He drilled my pussy with his tongue, licked it clean, then played with my clitoris, and then licked it clean. He kept repeating the routine until I slept in exhaustion.

-----------

Hang tight for Part 2

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Possibly the best story I have read on this site, beautifully written and very involving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disjointed, a bit lackluster.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Mom, Her Son, and His Lap A naughty mother takes a ride on her son's lap.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy If it's under the covers, then it's not over the line.in Incest/Taboo
Halloween with Mom Pt. 01 Mom takes the first step on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Milk Donation Mom needs support to donate milk again.in Incest/Taboo
WICKed Hormones Ch. 01 Son has a BIG problem... his mom lends a hand.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories