Pole Dance - część 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good night," Antoni and I replied in tandem.

I slid next to Antoni. Hugging and kissing the cheek was good until then but sleeping in the same bed was another level. The bed wasn't wide enough for us to sleep too far apart. So Antoni opened his arm for me and I slid next to him and nuzzled into his shoulder. His hand folded behind me to roll me in.

I settled next to Antoni and brought my hand to his chest. He was wearing a t-shirt. My legs felt bare skin on his and I realized he was going to be sleeping in his boxers.

I kissed his cheek and wished him "good night," assuming that was the end of a good day.

He whispered "good night" into my head and kissed me on top of my head.

It didn't take long for the silence in the room to be broken with the muaah and aaah's from our neighbors.

I looked up to see if Antoni could hear it as well. Sure as hell, he could. He looked down into my face and smiled sheepishly.

I smiled back and went back into his armpit.

Moments later, the sounds of bed screeching and thumping sound filled the room. The slap of thighs was evident and undoubtedly any attempt of Jan and Zuzanna to keep it down was failing.

I was giggling into Antoni's chest.

When Jan came, his nose hissed, ringing the signal to us all that he had climaxed. Antoni was chuckling as low as he could under the weird circumstances we were in.

Zuzanna climaxed a minute later, she let out a deep throaty grunt, "uuunnngh," to tell us all that she too had climaxed.

The silence returned in the room a few seconds later as their breath settled. To lighten the mood in the room, I said out loud, "good night, guys."

We all laughed out loud, and just like that, the sexual tension was broken.

Zuzanna arched herself on the elbow and looked towards us and said, "sorry, Julia......." she tried to think of something to say but couldn't come up with the right words and laughed out loud again, before saying, "good night, guys."

When I woke up in the morning before Antoni did, I realized some morning light was creeping in through the heavy curtains. Antoni was still sleeping on his back like last night but my hand had crept up near his neck and my leg was half riding his thighs. The top of my thigh was touching Antoni's morning wood.

I moved back slowly and receded to my end of the bed, straightening myself before stretching a bit and getting up.

---------

Saturday, 13 February

The morning feeling of getting up first was satisfying. The room, with its thick drapes, was still sufficiently dark for the kids to sleep in. I slowly trudged off to the bathroom to freshen up.

I tip-toed out of the room and slid the door half shut for the three of them to sleep comfortably.

I wandered towards the kitchen lazily to make myself a cup of coffee.

When I was walking towards the kitchen, I saw movement in the main living room and went in that direction.

Maja was stretching and doing yoga. In her tight-fitted halter and smart yoga pants. She indeed looked very beautiful. Admiring her graceful stretches I walked in.

She smiled and welcomed me with a "good morning, Julia."

"good morning Maja"

"Would you like to join?" she asked me.

I thought for a while and then said, "sure, why not? But you will have to lead."

Maja nodded her assent and carried on with her postures.

In the next forty minutes, I was stretched and felt afresh. I had been intrigued by yoga but had never had the opportunity to learn it. Now, it seemed simple to execute, yet fun.

Maja told me, "I do an hour a day of yoga, it helps me stay fit."

"sure it has worked with you. You look fit in every way." I complimented her.

She politely acknowledged and told me back, "No way I can beat your stamina. The way you skied yesterday, I could have sworn you were younger than I was." She meant it as a compliment and then realized it should not have been said because it had put my age issue out there.

I smiled and let it pass and put her at ease. "Apart from skiing and jogging, I hardly ever did any physical workouts. Skiing is something that isn't possible often now. I used to ski a lot earlier. Now it's just jogging a few miles every day."

We made ourselves some hot tea and came back into the living room where Filip joined us soon after. He slid right next to Maja and cozied up into her body from behind.

"Good morning, Julia" he wished me first and then dived into Maja's mouth to wish her with a kiss.

They kissed, and then he snuggled into her and let us continue our conversation.

As Maja and I talked about our fitness regimen, Filip busied his hands around her body - caressing her from waist to her stomach, and then his mouth found her neck.

As they made out in front of me, instead of feeling uncomfortable, I felt a warm feeling towards both of them as if they were my children. I felt happy.

One after the other everyone started to flow into the living room. After spending some time together we all started to flow back into the bedrooms to shower, bathe, and then get ready. It was almost eleven.

An hour and a half later, we started for our lunch. We reached the scenic Koliba restaurant and enjoyed a long session of local food.

After that, we went for another full day of skiing and games. We reached back at the chalet around seven in the evening.

We heated the food we had brought along and had dinner with some Krupnik. Filip and Maja didn't drink, but everyone else drank moderately.

After dinner, we relaxed and talked in the living room, and Filip picked up the guitar and played nice soft music. The atmosphere became very cozy and intimate with the fireplace and the music. Each couple nestled close, often expressing their love by kissing their partner.

By eleven, we started to move back to our rooms. The romanticized evening ended up making most of the group sexually excited.

Jan and Zuzanna were kissing and groping when I walked into the bedroom after they had made themselves comfortable. Before I could change back into my nightgown, and switch the bathroom light off, Jan and Zuzanna were already making out in their bed.

I slid around the other side of my bed. Antoni was already there. I smiled back at my son.

I shrugged my gown and slipped into the covers, momentarily showing the long t-shirt I had chosen to wear for the night to my son. He flicked the bedside lamp off and snuggled next to me.

Antoni was once again in a t-shirt and boxers as the previous night. Instead of laying down straight, he turned towards me. I, too, faced him as we tried to cuddle and sleep.

His arm that was spread under my neck pulled my head towards his chest and his hands held me close into his body. His thigh turned up on my hip and we were in a full embrace. It was more than I would have wanted, but I let it pass.

My arm moved beyond his waist and I parked my hand behind his spine to settle down comfortably.

Before I could shut my eyes and sleep, Jan and Zuzanna's kissing got louder. Their tongue kissing made the usual muuaah's and aaah's.

Paying no heed to us, they merrily made out and forgot to keep it down.

Somewhere between these noises, I looked up from Antoni's chest towards his face, and he bent down and planted a kiss on my forehead.

I kept bending my head back to look him in the eyes, and he felt it was to ask for a kiss. Antoni bent forward kissing me on the lips. It was as if he was reading my mind. I so wanted to kiss. The evening was working its way into me, and our neighbors were making it worse.

Just as we moved in from the fifth kiss to our sixth, Jan had climbed on top of Zuzanna for obvious reasons.

By the time we were on our eighth kiss, he was inside Zuzanna.

When Jan climaxed inside Zizanna excitedly, we were on our longest kiss of the night and I must have lost count after twenty. We were so lost in each other, I could not say when Zuzanna climaxed unless she did it muted.

Zuzanna cried out and said, "good night" to us and laughed on her own. We were busy in each other's mouths and did not care to even respond.

When did we sleep, and how come we slept is a mystery. We were both so horny, and I guess our resolve to hold ourselves back led us into exhaustion, and we must have slept in a close embrace.

When I woke up the next morning, Antoni was half on top of me, his leg was high on my hip. His open groin leaning his morning wood in between my thighs, poking me. He held me close to his chest which meant untangling would not be easy.

---------

Sunday, 14 February

I slowly worked my way out of his grip, only briefly waking him and slipping into the bathroom to freshen up.

I moved downstairs and found Maja doing her morning yoga routine. She smiled as I joined her.

Maja led the way and took me through a complete routine of yoga-stretches to follow. It was something I was beginning to like.

Maja and I waited in the living room for others to join in. Everyone other than Jan filtered in one after the other, slowly.

After our morning coffee, some of the boys started preparing eggs and bacon. Seeing them stutter, I took over. One after the other dished out breakfast for everyone.

"That's one hell of a home-cooked breakfast, Julia," complimented Filip.

Everyone else chimed in with their compliments and I smiled back.

Jan was the last to join in, and got a comment from me, "good morning, Jan. You've been sleeping in. Quite a workout you seem to have gotten yesterday."

Jan blushed profusely. Zuzanna hopped in and said, "I tell you, it was quite something." She hung on my neck from behind me like a younger sister, and we both teased Jan.

Jan was last to get a helping of breakfast. I stayed back with Zuzanna and Jan while others moved into their rooms to shower, wash up and get ready.

Zuzanna and I sat with Jan until he finished his breakfast and we all talked for a bit.

"Zuz, you guys sure are having a lovely time," I commented.

"Well, everyone is. It looks like...except you," she said hesitantly.

"But I am, indeed," I countered her, knowing full well that she meant something else.

As a result of a hearty breakfast, everyone stayed back at the house and started around two, for a snack and then some skiing.

After a couple of hours of skiing, we turned in early. Being a Sunday there was too much crowd around and we decided it was best to hang out at the house.

The fun started with a game one of the boys must have suggested. Never Have I Ever.

From the cheese platter laid out, we nibbled at the snacks and downed a decent amount of Krupnik.

The game rule dictated one must drink a sip of Krupnik to disagree with the host of Never Have I Ever.

Somewhere in the game, Szymon said, "Never Have I Ever dated someone older than I am."

Zuzanna, Zofia and Maja took a small sip. Everyone looked towards us. The innuendo was clear. I was sitting in front of Antoni, my back into his chest. He took a large sip at the question. Suggestively, he cleaned his glass in one go, almost choking himself."

Everyone laughed heavily at the act. Clearly, he had won every heart there, taking the swipe at him in the stride. I indeed was many years his senior.

The fact that even Jakub was a few weeks younger than me helped. I didn't need to sip from my glass.

For good measure, I turned my head and kissed Antoni on the lips in front of everyone. A First for this trip. The kiss lingered on for quite a while before we broke off.

On the same sofa, on the other corner, were Zuzanna and Jan.

Half a round later, Zuzanna asked a question a few minutes later, "Never Have I Ever kissed a girl."

No one drank a sip. Which basically meant everyone else had.

When Zuzanna was trying to take a sip of Krupnik. I stopped her - stretching my hand towards her - tapping her wrist. She was sitting with her back nestling into Jan, bent halfway into his chest, and resting her head on his shoulder.

She was surprised at first, seeing me move on my knees towards her. With a little bit of jostle, I reached out, kneeling forward into her body, "Can't have you drink that."

Then I bent closer and brought my hand on her cheek, letting her know what was coming. She was overwhelmed at first and then instantly moved up to meet my lips. I dropped my lips on hers for a nice wet kiss. Then I stayed there, letting her know what it meant to kiss a woman. I planted one kiss after another before letting her off.

Before I kneeled my way back onto my son, I saw Maja stand up from Filips' lap and walk towards Jan and Zuzanna. She dived into Jan's lap where Zuzanna was parked and kissed Zuzanna on her lips. Not leaving any chance of regret for Zuz, Maja gave her a french kiss. Their tongues traveled to and fro, and they made out in Jan's lap for a good while.

Not to be left behind, Zofia walked up to Zuzanna and gave her a healthy serving of french kisses.

After a torrent of kisses and french kisses from every girl in the room, Zuzanna shouted a big, "WOOOOOOOO."

All the girls, including me, shouted a big "YEEEEYYY," for Zuzanna.

Everyone laughed and the game ambled on. The mood had lightened further, and it had become gamely.

On Maja's turn, she said, "Never Have I Ever had gone commando." When no one took a sip, the entire group looked at Maja and laughed at her.

Instead of taking a sip, she did the only thing reasonable. She reached under her skirt and slowly wiggled her hands up, got her panties to slip down. Once they were at the ankles, Filip snatched it from her hands and covered his face in it.

Everyone was a pile of laughs seeing that.

When it was my turn, I said, "Never Have I Ever got a tattoo." I took a small sip from my glass.

Four of them took a sip from their glasses, and Filip, Antoni, and Maja did not take a sip.

Antoni upped the game with, "Never Have I Ever had a Lap Dance."

I looked around the group and realized that I might have to fulfill his wish. I jokingly laughed and told him, "you wish Toni!" and then I added, "drink up."

Moments before he was going to take a sip, Zuzanna stood up and reached him. I was sitting attached to my boy, yet she calmly came up. Signaled to Filip, who hastily picked up the guitar and strummed a tune.

Everyone started clapping in chorus and shouted, "zuzaaaaannnnaa......zuzaaaaannnnaa.....zuzaaaaannnnaa."

She climbed on top of the sofa with her knees on either side of Antoni and she suggestively brought her groin into his lap. As she went on, we clapped in the background, her hands slithered on her thighs bringing her skirt high up, and she ground her pussy on his dick, her hands rested on his shoulders, and their faces into each other.

The lap dance itself wasn't long but the act of hers was audacious. They didn't kiss but she planted a soft kiss on his lips before getting up. And then for good measure, she bent forward and kissed me on the lips.

Everyone went, "WWOOOOOOHOOOO." I don't know if the scream was about her kissing me or for giving Antoni a lap dance.

Before we took off towards the bedrooms, every one of the girls, including me, was making out with their partners. Strong french kisses, in between turns, boys groping their girlfriends before the next question came.

We drank, we partied and we had good fun before everyone was so horny we had to retire else it'd have been an orgy right there in the sitting room.

By the time we slipped into bed, Jan and Zuzanna were inside their bed, nude as ducks. Jan was on her boobs sucking her gloriously. With her head following us to our bed, she provocatively blew a kiss towards us.

I was in bed and was equally horny and bothered, like everyone else. I had hoped to make out with my son again. But the heat in my quim needed something more.

As usual, Antoni got into bed with his t-shirt and boxers before I came back from the toilet wearing my nightgown. I did not take the gown out and entered the bed. I sat up with my back on the backrest of the bed.

Antoni started kissing and tonguing me, as he assumed that's as far he was allowed to go. Just when I realized he wasn't going further I opened my gown and he realized I hadn't got a shred under it.

Antoni high with exhilaration jumped forward and took my neck first. He spent the longest time on my neck and that had me creaming and purring. He knew that would work with me, but boy, was he going to be surprised what else could work for me.

Antoni reached my left breast, his favorite from Kijow, and lapped it with kisses and licks as if a dog was greeting its owner. Then he swirled his tongue around my nipple and sent shivers into my spine.

My mind reeled in lust. My hands behind Antoni's head beckoned him to never stop.

He gratefully continued his dedicated service to my nipple and the entire breast. I looked over, and Zuzanna looked me in the eye, her eyelids almost closing in her own pleasure at the hands of Jan, who besides sucking her nipple, was fingering her pussy.

My pussy needed stimulation, and badly. Just then, Jan moved away from Zuzanna's tits and climbed between her thighs.

I pushed Antoni's head down. In that moment of weakness, I wanted what Zuzanna was getting. Antoni misread my push as if I wanted him to go down. So down he went, kissing, licking, and sucking - until he reached the place of his birth. He appreciated it with reverence and then started paying his obeisance.

His tongue reached out and gave my pussy the much-needed first lick. I was spasming. My hands pulled on his head clutching his hair in between my fingers. Had I not been pulling him inside my pussy he would have assumed it was a distress call of some kind.

By then, my throat was sending deep guttural grunts. I was cumming. He lapped my juices as if it was manna from heaven. Long after I had settled he showed no interest in coming back out of my pussy.

I lazed until he got me back high again and got me close to climax all over again. I was spasming in no time.

In the backdrop of continued thigh slaps I was cumming on my son's tongue.

And before I had settled down, he changed gears and moved an inch lower and went into my ass crown and that had me writhing in shivers. I cried out loud, "AAAAHhhh," and then a longer "UUUUNNNGHH."

By the time I came back to earth, I was laying spread eagle in the bed, my gown split open, my hair was strewn and my head rolling on the pillow. Antoni was still in between my numb thighs clearing up the mess he had me make.

I realized Jan and Zuzanna had stopped fucking long ago and both of them were lying down sideways, facing towards us, for a ring-side view of Antoni licking and sucking his mother clean. I pushed Antoni out of my pussy with some struggle. Instead of coming off, he kissed and moved up my stomach, my breasts, and reached my lips.

I did not kiss him back. He felt my discomfort and looked towards our neighbors.

Zuzanna shouted, "WOOOOOWWW."

Jan added, "BOOOOOYEAAAH."

Then we all laughed. With the sexual tension eased off, we crept back under covers.

Antoni took my lips and we kissed heartily. I hungrily pulled out every bit of my juice from inside his mouth as if it had been stolen by him. I sucked his tongue and the inside of his mouth, cleaning it well.

I do not recollect when we slept, but, for sure, we were in an embrace all night long.

---------

Monday, 15 February

I opened my eyes and my head was deep into Antoni's shoulder. His hands held me tightly as if I was going to fly off into the night.

Untangling without disturbing him sufficiently wasn't possible. I also could feel the slight nudge in my naked pussy, thanks to the half-erection of my son.

Much against my wishes I moved an inch at a time and slipped away. I walked naked into the toilet and freshened up.

I caught up with Maja in the living room. She hadn't started her routine yet and she greeted me, "good morning, Julia."