Pole Dance - część 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "good morning, Maja." Then I asked her, "do you ever sleep?"

She smiled and replied, "I'm an early-morning person," even though she knew I was joking.

We hugged politely, and without her inviting me I joined her in the open section of the living room where she'd been doing her yoga daily.

An hour into the yoga session led by Maja and I felt refreshed. Before we were through, Szymon and Zofia came down. While they fiddled in the kitchen Filip came and slowly others started to trickle in.

By then I was already in the kitchen taking charge of another morning's breakfast for everyone. They all seemed very appreciative of my volunteering to cook. Filip tried to assist, in a manner of speaking. Breaking eggs, handing out plates, pouring coffee.

Our morning stretched into the afternoon and everyone moved into their rooms to shower, taking turns to get ready.

By two, we were out for another day of skiing and frolicking in the snow. The crowd had thinned, as expected for a Monday and we hogged one piste for a while.

The girls decided to check out some shopping in the evening and we returned slightly late after having dinner at a local restaurant.

By the time we returned it was nine and everyone was in the mood to party. Filip turned the music system on and dimmed the lights. We ended up using various parts of the living room to dance.

Somewhere when the mood had peaked, Filip changed the playlist to some soft romantic music. Each couple hugged, and swayed to soft lovely music, often kissing their partners.

We were no different, Antoni kissed me thoroughly and properly, lovingly and slowly. I was heady by the time the music stopped.

When I looked around, Zofia was riding Szymon, who sat back on the sofa. She was facing him with her knees parked outside his thighs, her hands and arms behind his head, and her tongue deep inside Szymon. She dry humped him merrily. His hands behind her waist encouraged her to keep doing what she was doing.

Filip was kissing Maja in her mouth and they were still swaying even though the music had stopped.

Jan and Zuzanna had stopped like we had and were gauging the remainder of the party.

We nodded at each other and decided it was time to retire to our rooms for the night, or for that matter continue the rest of the party up there.

None of us bothered to go to the ensuite to change. One after the other pieces of our garments kept coming off between kisses and gropes.

Zuzanna with the least amount of clothes on her finished first and they were in bed before us.

Antoni took his time peeling layers off of me and slowly took me to bed. He kissed me continuously and lovingly. Our gasps for air were synchronizing with the removal of a piece of apparel on us.

In bed he started at my neck, knowing well what would make me start down the road to a point of no return. After spending a decent time giving me a hickey he moved down to my tits. He chose his favorite one. For what seemed like an hour he licked, kissed, and sucked on my nipple and areola.

Then Antoni moved to my right breast and spent an equal amount of time on that. By that time I was already creaming.

I held his head in both my hands encouraging him to never leave but he decided it was time for more.

His wet trail started from my nipple and then he kissed his way to my pussy. He stopped momentarily at my pussy-mound and paid respect to the small strip of pussy hair I had curated.

Antoni did not waste time playing around. Knowing my urgency he dived in and started sucking my labia, giving me my first climax of the night. Then he sucked his way in and jabbed my pussy multiple times and got me going one more time.

By the time I reached down from my high, Antoni had decided to send me back to la-la land. He hit my clitoris hard and pulled it between his lips. I pulled on his hair in appreciation and my grunts became louder.

"UNHHHGGNNNGGHH" I cried. My eyes remained closed.

Antoni got me to orgasm once more that night before giving up.

After spending some time lapping my wet thighs, Antoni climbed back up kissing my stomach on the way and then stopping to layer my boobs one more time with my own juice mixed with his saliva.

He reached my mouth and gave me back my juices from his mouth.

"I want that." I heard a voice, loud. A girl's voice. Making me remember that we had company in the same room.

Zuzanna was talking to Jan, in mock jealousy. Seeing the extreme pleasure Antoni had just given me, she wanted some of it for herself as well.

I could not help but laugh. We all ended up laughing.

We turned into each other after the lights were switched off. And I collected back the rest from his mouth.

Antoni and I played tongues and kisses with each other like lovebirds.

With a full-frontal embrace, I could really feel his erection poke me in the thighs.

I knew he hadn't found his release and I felt an overwhelming motherly feeling at that moment for my son. I emulated Antoni's style journey down his front - kissing my way down to his stomach and then through his thin patch of hair before addressing his dick.

I held his dick in my hand and kissed it on its tip. In the dark, I couldn't see anything but what was in my hand was sufficient for me to carry on. And carry on I did.

I enveloped my mouth around its head taking the thicker part of his cock in.

Just then I heard, "aaw, come on you two." Zuz cried out in mock anger.

I choked at Antoni's cock head imagining her reaction. But it was too much to give up. I soldiered on, dropping my mouth further on his cock.

Not long after, I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock taking a large portion of it inside. His hands gripped my head smoothly to encourage me but not force me down.

He tapped on my head for warning, not that I needed one. His first spurt of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed it with difficulty because it was followed by another two strong strings of cum that landed in my throat too.

Antoni grunted, "hhhuhh."

I took part of his cock out until just the top was in my mouth. It helped me swallow and stock the rest in my mouth. I kept licking until he was dry and I swallowed until my mouth was empty. And then I started licking my way out, cleaning his cock of any remainder.

His dick hadn't softened one bit but I decided it was good enough for tonight.

---------

Tuesday, 16 February

With each passing day, I was learning to untangle from Antoni's grip in the morning without shaking him awake. He would stir but fall back into sleep quickly.

I met Maja once again in the living room. She had started her routine but greeted me, "good morning. Julia." And then as I joined her she restarted the yoga routine from the top.

An hour later, not only did I feel refreshed but also energetic. Yoga was growing on me.

Filip and Szymon had come down first. Filip and I took the kitchen and started breakfast. Filip offered to make omelets and I made pancakes for a change.

A respectable attempt by Filip was complemented by my pancakes, syrup, and cream.

The program for that morning was a bit different. Boys were going to go snowmobiling while we girls were going to stay back at the chalet.

Filip rode behind Szymon and Antoni behind Jan. The boys took off just after twelve and left us girls to party together.

Not long after the guys went off, the four of us converged in the living room and relaxed until we got bored. I think it was Zofia who had suggested that we get drunk and it was Maja who had suggested we do Karaoke. And we ended up doing both with lots of clumsy singing and a lot more drinking.

It took us an hour and a half to settle back down. Clearly, singing was not for us but yes, we had a lot of fun trying.

It was Zuzanna who changed the subject to dares and we ended up initiating our version of Truth or Dare.

Not to be cowed down, others agreed. Not to seem frumpy I had no option but to agree.

Zuzanna initiated the game, directed towards me, "Julia, how old are you?" Pretty direct.

I said, "forty-two." I shaved the ten extra months of my age.

"Oh my god, my Mom's forty-two!" She blurted.

Then realizing she had said something awkward, she lovingly came to me, hugged me, and kissed my cheek. Instead of going back to her seat, she kept sitting next to me. I smiled and kept my arm around her shoulder.

Having got the round in my favor, I redirected my question to Maja, "how many boyfriends have you had?"

Lame, everyone thought. "I have been friends with Filip since we were both ten." Maja relief coolly.

Mana's question to Zofia was, "how many piercings and tattoos do you have?"

"I have four tattoos and one - no, actually two - piercings," Zofia replied calmly, thinking before correcting her piercing answer.

Out of inquisitiveness, I asked, "may I ask where all, other than the one we can see." I motioned toward her wrist which had a script written which was unknown to me.

Zuz jumped up, "oh my god, she has the most beautiful one on her back. Show them Zofia" Zuzanna shouted.

She calmly showed the one on her wrist and explained - this is a sign called 'Carpe Diem' which is Latin for 'Seize the day.'

Then she calmly pulled her skirt up and showed one on her thigh. This one was a Honeybee. A colored tattoo, the flying bee on the inside of her thigh was heading towards Zofia's panty-covered pussy. Thematically accurate, the bee was flying towards the honey pot.

Everyone laughed and clapped.

Excited now, Zofia had to take her shirt off. She took off her thin jacket and then her silk shirt. She simultaneously turned and showed a flying angel on her back. It was large and magnificent, the wings spreading from her left edge to her right.

"Beautiful," I said almost in chorus with Maja.

Even as the three of us were admiring the tattoo that was partially hidden by her bra strap, she turned to show us her fourth and final artwork. This one was right on top of her left breast. A simple dark-red-colored heart, but around it was a birdcage. It must have meant something to her because no one responded except for admiring it.

One would have assumed her piercings were on the belly button or something. She was sitting in just her bra and we couldn't find the piercings.

Naturally, since Zofia was going through a Show-and-tell, the question Maja asked was, "the piercings?"

Zofia smiled and pulled her hands behind to unclasp the bra and in one swift set of motions opened her gorgeous pink breasts for us to see.

Her baby-pink breast skin was topped with blood-red, puffy nipples through which were pierced two tiny dumbbell trinkets. Her breasts were firm and round.

Everyone gasped in admiration and naturally dropped in front of her to get a closer look.

That was followed with questions. Zuzanna asked first, "do they hurt?" She brought her hand very close to Zofia's breast but couldn't find the courage to touch the nipple.

'Not now." Zofia smiled and replied.

"When Szymon sucks on them, then?" Was my query.

"Haha," she laughed and then said, "it gives me a kick when he pulls on them with his tongue and his lips."

Before asking her question, Maja said, "can I?" Asking permission to touch it.

Zofia nodded her assent.

Maja kneeled forward and slowly twitched her fingers so she'd touch just the trinket, but it was possible without feeling the nipple. The touch sent a tiny shiver inside Zofia.

Maja looked up and touched the full nipple, getting a feel between her fingers. Encouraged, Zuzanna played with the other nipple and dumbbell trinket.

Then Maja looked up towards Zofia's face and smiled.

It was something she had to do. Zofia nodded.

Maja dropped her mouth on Zofia's tit and took the broad region beyond the areola in her mouth in an attempt to not hit the trinket instantly.

Whatever was happening inside her mouth was invisible to Zuz and me. But whatever was happening was pleasing Zofia, that much was sure.

Zuzanna wasn't going to do that, it seemed. She kept tweaking the other nipple and playing with the trinket. Not to be left out, I moved a step forward and moved in on Zofia's other breast. I took the second nipple and experienced a pierced nipple for the first time in my mouth. Zuzanna's finger touched my lips before she moved her hand away and caressed my head.

It was a unique feeling, I must say. At first, I was self-conscious of not sucking so as not to hurt Zofia. My sucking was broad but inquisitiveness got the better of me and I moved in. I caught her nipple in my lips and got the cold metal feeling on my lips.

Different, I thought.

Then I gave her nipple a seasoned lick and got a predictable purr. I followed it up with a full tongue massage. My tongue felt an abrasive obstruction because of her trinket and she must have been feeling the pleasure because her hand came up behind my head and encouraged me to go on.

Gladly, I lapped up and down until she was whimpering. Then I decided to do what was naturally next. I sucked on her breast, and her trinket and her nipple went deep in my mouth. It became a play toy for me in the mouth. I played with her trinket as a dog would with a chew toy.

Whatever good or bad I was doing had Zofia whimpering and purring. She wanted more and didn't let go of my head. I wasn't sure if Maja was still around on her other tit, and my hand flew behind Maja to reassure myself that we were in it together. We indeed were.

We went on and on until it must have exhausted Zofia into horny numbness because she finally pushed us away.

By then she was a disheveled mess.

It was Zofia's turn to ask a question and she was panting, trying to catch her breath.

"Have you ever sucked a pussy?" She asked Zuz.

Zuz was ecstatic. Having got left behind on the tit-sucking round she happily offered, "no I haven't. But can I try?"

"You bet," replied Zofia and spread her legs slightly.

Zuzanna looked toward me for reassurance. I nodded to her in encouragement. She sat on her knees in front of Zofia and moved closer.

Zofia raised her butt a little until Zuz had taken her panties off. The soaking thin piece of garment was discarded and along came the sweet waft of a cum-ridden pussy. Her pink pussy with pulsing labia came in full view of us all. Also, the bee tattoo got revealed again as Zofia's skirt bunched around her waist.

Zuz became the real-life Bee and dived in the honey pot. She licked and kissed and sucked like an amateur. Whatever she lacked in skill she more than made up for in enthusiasm and the rest as they say 'is history.'

Maja and I stood admiring Zuzanna performing her first cunnilingus.

Zuzanna must be doing things right because Zofia was climaxing in a short while.

Maja had her right hand around my waist and I had my left around her waist. We stood attached at the hip, a couple of steps behind Zuzanna, admiring the pair in front of us.

"Unnnggh...aaannghh," when Zofia grunted and moaned delightfully, announcing her climax, we smiled and looked towards one another.

Our faces were so close, Maja and I could not hold ourselves back either. Our first kiss on the lips was spontaneous - out of joy.

What followed was a barrage of kisses and tonguing. We were frisky and hot.

When Zofia orgasmed exclaiming, we broke off to see her response to Zuzanna's licking.

Even before Zofia had settled down, "wooohooo," We shouted in tandem.

Zuz raised both her hands in the air as if she had done something great. Well, she had.

Not to let her have the juices only to herself, Maja bent forward towards Zuz - curling and signaling with her finger asking Zuzanna to come close.

Zuz trudged on her knees towards us.

Maja moved a little further to meet Zuz halfway. She started to lick Zuzanna's face clean first that had lots of Zofia's juice spread around. Then she moved into Zuzanna's mouth to pull out as much of Zofia's juice as was possible by kissing, licking, and sucking Zuz.

When done, she finally gave Zuz a peck on the lips thanking her for the taste. Then she turned towards me, helping me sit, and then climbed my thighs. Then Maja delivered whatever was possible of Zofia's juice into my mouth. Even though second-hand I could taste a distinct aroma of fresh cum.

Somewhere around that time, the motors of snowmobiles rang in the air announcing the arrival of the boys.

The disheveled Zofia turned to sit up straight and pulled her shirt back on and sat up.

We all clapped for Zuz and she blushed profusely.

Just before the boys walked in, Maja recovered Zofia's panties lying on the floor that Zuz had deprived her of.

"What did we miss?" Filip walked in smiling. Sensing something naughty had been going on.

"What?" asked Zofia defensively.

Everyone laughed. The rest of the boys walked in laughing and joking amongst themselves.

"The joke's on you guys. We've been playing 'truth or dare' and I won the jackpot." Zuz raised both her arms high and jumped a couple of times, before jumping into Jan's arms.

Jan was loaded with dinner bags and almost dropped them laughing.

"All right, all right." He chuckled.

"Well, I have a challenge for you boys. If anyone can kiss Zuz and rightly guess whose pussy she has eaten tonight then he shall win the same prize." Maja exclaimed. For reassurance that she wasn't joking she spun Zofia's panties on her finger.

The boys checked out each girl to confirm. Zofia had suddenly turned white as a slab but this wasn't the time to shy out.

I nodded, as did Zofia, to misguide every salivating boy in the room.

All supper talk was forgotten and Jan got first dibs at his girlfriend. He guessed it was mine.

Szymon took Zuzanna in his arms and gave her a tentative kiss and said it was Maja.

Filip went up to Zuz, artificially bowed in front of her before kissing her with great fanfare, and confirmed it was Zofia.

Last came my son, Antoni. He smiled towards me and then moved to Zuzanna. He kissed her leisurely and sent his tongue in. After he had kissed her nicely, he turned towards Filip and said, "I can taste Filip actually."

Everyone broke out laughing and the mood got from sexual tension to jovial.

The cat was still in the bag. The winner had not been announced yet. It was clear Antoni had chosen to lose this one but gracefully.

Maja stood up enthusiastically and Szymon must have thought he had won the pot. But Maja moved in the other direction and extended her hand towards a nervous Zofia.

Zofia took her hand and stood up. Maja guided Zofia towards Filip, handing him her prize, and then as an afterthought also handed him her panties.

Everyone clapped as if he had won some kind of a lottery. But he had, indeed.

If anyone had an impression that the date was a joke, it all went down crashing. Filip chose to escort Zofia to the thick rug not very far from the fireplace. She gladly sat on the rug, with her legs folded on one side, not really sure what was expected of her.

Filip looked back towards the rest of us, sitting on various sofas and chairs, and bowed in jest before turning to claim his prize.

Filip first sat down on his haunches and then put his knees on the rug. He nudged Zofia to turn her legs to her front. She did. Her legs were still folded on her knees when Filip started his journey from her feet.

Filip picked her leg from her calf and brought her foot to his mouth. He licked the bottom of her foot seductively and did not stop until he had reached her big toe.

If it tickled she didn't show.

He sucked on her toe and then moved to the second.

She cooed.

By the time Filip finished her ten toes, she was purring. No longer arching on her elbows.

Filip started his upward journey to her knees and kissed the entire way up.

She let out a soft moan when Filip turned inward from the knee.