Pole Dance - część 03

Story Info
Epilogue.
20.7k words
4.72
8.8k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
556 Followers

Readers, this is an epilogue of the story of the same name - Pole Dance.

To soak in the characters, I recommend you read the first two parts of the story.

I do hope you liked the first two parts.

I hope you enjoy this one.

---------

część 03 - epilog

The one critical conversation I needed to have with Antoni as soon as we stepped into the house was, 'where do we go from here?'

"Antoni, what happened in Zakopane......." I started. We were sitting in our main living room with cups of coffee in our hands.

"Mama, I know. It will never get mentioned in this house, or for that matter, anywhere else. Be assured of that. I promise." It was his way of reassuring me that it won't get talked about, but I needed some more commitment.

"Antoni, you know I love you more than anything in the world. But you also know what happened in Zakopane will never EVER get repeated as well. It was a one-off, and we both got carried away, or I must say I got carried away in the mood with everyone. But..." I was demanding another assurance.

Antoni came to me. I was sitting on the sofa. He sat in front of me on the floor, he rested his head on my knees and wrapped his hands around my calves. My hand spontaneously came to his head, and I caressed him.

"Mama, please don't worry. I won't mention it, and I won't expect anything." There was no embarrassment or shame in his voice. If anything, he felt proud.

He added, "Mama, I am grateful for what you did for me by coming along."

I smiled and patted his cheek. From where he sat, he had to look up towards me and he saw me nodding.

He rested his head again on my knees, and we stayed in that position for some time before Antoni added, "Mama, I hope you enjoyed the holiday," looking up towards me again.

"yes, I did." I nodded and smiled back.

He rested his head again on my knees. I added, "Your friends are very nice," almost as an afterthought.

He cheered up and looked back at my face to check if I was serious. I was. His smile broadened.

Life went back to normal. Surprisingly enough, I did not feel any guilt of any kind. My life with Jakub and Antoni was as if Zakopane had never happened. But it had.

Antoni returned to his cheery self. He never misbehaved with me, sexually. He often hugged me, kissed my cheek, and sometimes my neck - if he was kissing me from behind for a greeting or a goodbye. But no lingering kisses, no groping. I began to appreciate his closeness and his self-control.

Then a few months later, in the summer one afternoon, I was alone at home and answered the doorbell.

Standing in front of me was Maja, and two steps behind her stood Zuzanna. Both of them cheerfully shouted, "SURPRISE."

Maja opened her arms for me as she spoke. She expected I would welcome her with a hug. I must have turned white in shock because I didn't respond.

Then before Maja's arms fell back down, I recovered and opened mine to welcome her in my arms, "Woooow, Maja."

After the awkward hug ended, Zuzanna stepped up and hugged me. I had collected myself by then and gave her a proper hug.

Obviously, they had to come in. I made way and looked beyond them into the street and found no one else.

We moved into the main living room, and they sat together on the sofa. I took the one opposite them.

I offered to bring something to drink, "What should I get you? Something to drink?"

They denied it, politely, "No. thank you." said Maja. Zuzanna shook her head.

Looking at them all cheery and joyful, I remembered what a wonderful time I had with them and how nice all the kids were.

"Guess what, Julia?" Maja asked.

Before I could answer, Zuzanna shouted, "Maja is getting MARRRRRIIIEEDD!" she pulled her hands up and exclaimed.

"Oh my god, Congratulations!" I, too, got excited and got up. Maja jumped up, and we hugged. She hopped like a kid who had received a new toy as a gift.

We screeched, "YYEEEEEEEYYYY,"

"Filip?" I asked, just to be cautious.

"duhhh, Juliaaaaa," she responded as if I had asked a dumb question. It was indeed Filip. They were so meant to be together, everyone knew it.

The Maja showed me the ring. I took her hand in mine and brought it close, and exclaimed, "BEAUTIFUL." I appreciated the lovely pink diamond Tiffany ring.

She then spontaneously hugged me again, "Thank you," she said.

We shouted, "EEEEEEEE," again as if not really knowing how else to respond in excitement.

Zuzanna, too, hugged me and then Maja while jumping in dance, excited for her friend. Then she bowed and introduced herself, "let me tell you who the maid of honor is."

We all laughed at her joke.

After the excitement settled down, Maja animatedly announced, "Needless to say, you and Zoifa are the bridesmaids."

I opened my mouth in surprise, not really knowing how to respond.

Zuz announced, "I have organized her bachelorette. And you, Julia, have to make yourself available from the eleventh to the fourteenth of June. We'll be going for three days and return on the fourteenth."

I was absorbing a lot of information now.

Without waiting for my response, Maja added, "the wedding is planned for the nineteenth of June at St. Mary's Basilica, followed by a reception at the Bonerowski Palace."

"Congratulations," I forgot I had congratulated her many times already. But the joy I felt for her made me keep saying it again and again.

Maja sat with my hands in hers, telling me the details.

She spent a good part of the hour filling me in the details. I was caught up on everything there was to know of her wedding.

We kept hugging, bouncing, and shouting as if the engagement had just happened that morning. Maja's and Zuz's joy and laughs were so infectious that I could not hold myself back either.

More details followed. Her trousseau, the Oczepiny, and the Poprawiny.

"The Poprawiny has been planned at the same hotel the next day. We've booked sufficient rooms for everyone, and everyone has to stay there."

Even though the news of her marriage, and their exuberance, had overwhelmed me, the elephant in the room for me kept dancing about. We flowed along, but it was time to address that.

Finding one right amount of pause in our conversation, I entered my question, "did Antoni tell you where I live?"

They both flushed up and fidgeted for a bit. But one of the two had to reply.

"where else would you be staying, if not here," said Zuz, as if it was a pointless question.

I had no reply, but before I could find myself in another hole, Maja, who was sitting next to me, said, "we know Antoni stays with his mother and father." On the word 'mother', her hand cupped my cheek.

For a brief while, the earth below my feet sank. The room around me went blurry. I must have fainted or was going to when Maja moved forward and wrapped me in her arms, recognizing the need for me to absorb the news without looking them in the eye.

With her face next to my ears, she spoke in a low voice, "Julia, it changes nothing. We love you for who you are, the most lovable person in the world."

I shut my eyes, My arms not finding the strength to hold Maja from her shoulders. Tears rolled from my eyes, I wasn't sobbing but my eyes let loose a torrent of tears, and onto Maja's shoulder. If she felt anything, she didn't say. Recognizing my need to compose myself, she just held me close, and let me weep; she only let me loose when I pulled back a little.

Maja then looked at my face and cleaned my face with her hand and then bent forward to kiss my cheek.

"I....I....." I started to speak. Maja cut me off with, "shhh," and brought a finger to my lips.

"i..." I started again to say something, but Maja just did not let me. She pulled a hand on my lips, ensuring I got her message clearly.

She, or they, needed no explanation.

If I felt relieved, it wasn't then.

But what I did realize at the time was how much I loved Maja, Zuz, and everyone for keeping our secret to themselves.

To change the subject, back to the excitement, Zuz bounced towards me, "Julia, I am sending you the color palette for the wedding, and everything you wear shall have to be coordinated with the other bridesmaids." Then she added, "except of course for the wedding day, when the bridesmaid dresses are being specially ordered."

Bam! and just like that, we were back having a conversation as if I was one of their girlfriends.

If it was a charade, it was a good one because their joy and happiness seemed every bit genuine.

The rest of the conversation was hazy for me.

Later that evening, I discussed it with Antoni. "Maja and Zuz came by today."

"Yes, Mama, I know they did. They told me." Then seeing me anxious, he said, "Mama, I swear I was not aware that they would come. You know, I haven't even invited them, ever."

"So they just dreamt where we live?" I said it and then regretted accusing my son.

He was going to reply, but as soon as he opened his mouth, I said, "It's not important they know where we live, but that they haven't said anything about Zakopane with anyone." Then adding, "Since when have they known, about me,...about us?" I queried.

"Mama, I have no idea since when. But my guess is since Zakopane itself. They haven't said anything to me either. They just know and have kept it to themselves."

I looked at him in disbelief.

"I only got to know that they know when Maja told me she was going to come and talk to you about the wedding and for inviting you to be her bridesmaid." He went on explaining. "Mama, she didn't say she was going to come over today itself."

I looked at the ceiling to try and recollect everything I had rehearsed for this conversation, earlier in the day.

Then I asked Antoni, "If Maja had not spoken to you until today, how do you know, they have been aware, about us, all this while since Zakopane?

"Mama, you have been part of the conversations amongst us friends, all this while, ever since Zakopane. And not once has she, or for that matter, anyone else asked to meet you or come visit us. Not until today. Now that I put everything together, I guess they were all trying to protect you - and us," he opined. "Even now, the real reason they reached here, I think, is primarily because Maja wants you at her wedding. So she had to." He added, tabling his view.

I had been silenced. I was trying to piece together this entire thing myself. These beautiful, lovely kids have maintained their silence, holding our secret over the last so many months. Never once, referring to what happened at the Kijow or Zakopane, even to Antoni. They did nothing to make Antoni or me uncomfortable. None of them spoke a word about Antoni and my relationship since then to anyone.

I only felt warmth for Maja and others. I marveled at what lovely souls these kids have. I had appreciated Antoni for keeping silent about the Kijow episode and never even bringing it up with me until Zakopane. After our vacation, not once did he mention anything about the Zakopane sexcapade to me. He also did not take advantage of the fact that I had slept with him not just once but multiple times - not just to maintain a charade in front of friends, but willingly in private as well.

I was torn between gratitude and love that I felt for everyone - a group that was extremely tight and together.

---------

We had not yet figured out whether I would be one of the bridesmaids or not at the wedding, but I was definitely part of the bachelorette party.

After Maja and Zuz's first visit to our home, they came by at least four more times. Each time a layer of defense I had built got peeled off. By the fourth visit, I had nothing left to hide. And they made no bones about my incestuous fling with Antoni.

We stayed away from the sex, incest, relationship conversations, sticking to safe topics like the wedding, dresses, rehearsals, the party, etc.

As the wedding day came close, I was already shopping along with Maja, Zuz, and Zofia.

Maja's excitement was infectious, and the girls stuck together all through the weeks preceding the wedding.

Zuzanna was very hush-hush about the bachelorette preparations and kept defending, "it is my surprise for everyone."

If Maja was the group's queen, Zofia the cool one, then Zuzanna was the bratty younger sister, who everyone doted upon endlessly.

Maja went out of the way to ensure the marriage arrangements, the shopping, and the gala were understated and elegant. She, and her family, were going about the preparations in a sophisticated manner. With true class, she dealt with each affair with suave and fineness.

---------

Friday, 11 June

If there was any doubt that Filip came from old money, then it got dusted as soon as we stepped onto the tarmac of Jana Pawła, Krakow's airport.

Our car was cleared directly to a hangar next to the main airport terminal building.

Zuz and Zofia jumped in joy, "EEEEEEYYYYYYY," as soon as we stepped out of the car, looking at the beautiful gift Filip had gotten Maja - a gleaming silver-finish private jet sat invitingly with its airstair open. A hostess and captain next to it on the ground.

Excitedly, we jumped, bounced, and hopped onto the plushest aircraft I had ever seen. Equipped with fine-leather swivel seats, two tables, followed by a kitchenette, a decked-up toilet, a shower, and finally a tiny bedroom at the rear.

There was more screeching, shouting, and exclaiming inside the aircraft as all of us absorbed each facet and feature of the spanking new jet.

For an early forenoon flight, we enjoyed coffee and sandwiches, it was still early for lunch. We thoroughly enjoyed the hour and a half long journey to the Gdansk' Lech Walesa Airport. From the airport, we took a short ride to Sopot.

If there was any doubt that Maja, too, came from old money, it got dusted as soon as we reached our destination - a boutique spa resort - Maja Anglia.

The complex with a private cove at the beach was four stories high, with apartments on the top two floors. The large reception, on the ground floor, had an emblem -MAJA - written in a stylized font. The ambiance was bright. The reception had three recliner massagers. A beautiful Thai girl standing beside the reception bowed with folded hands to welcome us.

"Good afternoon, Ladies. Welcome to Maja Anglia," she spoke cheerfully. Her polite voice was like music, very soft. "My name is Busaba, and I will be your host for the weekend."

A concierge got our bags brought in with the help of our limousine driver. Busaba welcomed us and took us on a tour of the facilities. On our way to the main building, on our ride in, we had already seen the cove outside. Busaba took us through the main floor and showed us the gym on one side and the yoga lounge on the other side. Both the halls had one front wall facing the beach.

Busaba then took us to the lower floor, and we saw a small but stylishly designed all-weather swimming pool. Opposite it, was an open shower. A small hallway led to the sauna and the steam room. Opposite to these two decent-sized rooms were two shower cubicles with saloon doors. On the other end, nudged into a corner were two toilets. Flanking the hallway, on either side, were wash-basins and mirrors.

"WOW," I commented.

Zuzanna smiled and held my hand in appreciation, grateful that I liked the place.

"I likieee..." commented Zofia, nodding towards Maja.

Each one animatedly discussed the facilities and how we were going to use each bit, all through the weekend.

On our way up, Busaba took us straight to the first floor. On the right side of this floor was a small reception and on its three sides were the massage rooms with two tables in each room. The decor was very oriental, decorated with a lot of indoor plants. On the left side of the floor were the beauty clinic and salon. This section had all the modern gadgets.

"hallelujah," commented Zofia. Zuzanna and I laughed our way into the salon.

By now, we were bubbling with excitement, already planning on spoiling ourselves silly.

I announced, "I know where I would be spending my time this weekend," as if anyone had a doubt, "right on this floor," signaling with my hand.

Zuz laughed and hugged me.

We then walked up to the apartment floors of the building. The second floor had four apartments. Each apartment was equipped with all the modern amenities and had an en-suite bathroom - very stylish and modern.

We finally reached the top floor. This floor had just two apartments. Both these huge apartments, built like suites, had a living room and a bedroom each to complete the set. An extension to the bedroom was a large bathroom that had a small hot tub, a very modern overhead shower. Part of the bathroom's tilted ceiling was thick translucent glass, and the skylight gave the bathroom a very spacious feel.

I was very impressed and looked towards Zuzanna and told her, "Zuz, you are the best. Great choice. This place is fantastic."

Zofia laughed out loud. Zuz, too, chuckled.

I got embarrassed as if I had said something wrong.

Zuzanna hugged me and then kissed my cheek before adding, "Julia, you are the best." She smiled, seeing that I was still silent and expecting an explanation.

Relieving me of my confusion, Zuzanna said, "Julia, this place, like all other Maja Anglia, Maja Willa, Maja Vanity, and Maja Wellness, is owned and run by our favorite darling Maja."

Zofia added, "there are tens of them around Poland." She walked past us as she said that.

If I had missed that earlier, I was being foolish. The fact that there wasn't a single guest at the facility apart from us, should have given me a hint. The entire place had been blocked for us for the weekend.

Maja smiled modestly, looking at me. She spread her arm around my shoulder, pulling me along as we walked ahead into the suite.

An hour later, we were sitting in one of the top-floor apartments. Food got served from I don't know where, but Busaba was in charge and she kind of knew what we would need.

The sumptuous lunch in the main living room as one of the waiters swiftly moved in and then out. We had Busaba inconspicuously around if we needed anything.

We laughed, talked, and enjoyed a laid-back lunch. About an hour later, we were on the massage floor. Busaba nodded, and two beautiful Thai girls came around to help us.

Minutes later, all of us were out of the clothes and into short thigh-length gowns. That in itself was pointless because we had to get out of them no more than a few minutes later.

Maja and I got on one pair of tables in one room. Zofia and Zuzanna went to the other massage room, where they were welcomed by another two beautiful masseurs.

I closed my eyes and relaxed, getting ready for what was going to be a fantastic start to the weekend.

Halfway through the massage, we had stopped talking to each other and concentrated on the pleasure that the Thai hands were giving us. With each passing minute, the pressure seemed to ease out.

Yet another ten minutes later, not sure if we had dozed or not in between, the light nudge on the arms got us to straighten up on our backs. As I turned around to lay on my back I saw Zofia was kneeling on top of Maja. Their pussies were mashed together, and Zofia was riding Maja. Her hands were on Maja's pink globes, kneading them to blood red. Maja's boobs were glistening thanks to a thick layer of massage aromatic oil Zofia was grinding in.

The nudge on my arm made me realize that I was staring while having forgotten my attendant. I turned my head to the pleasing smile of Zuzanna.

I smiled back, only partially surprised now. As I turned completely, to lay on my back, Zuzanna climbed on my massage table and rode me exactly like Zofia was with Maja.

As naked as I was, Zuzanna positioned herself that her open pussy was riding my pussy mound. Zofia was as naked as was Maja.

incesting
incesting
556 Followers