All Comments on 'Police Gazette: Goodwill to Men'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another delightful story from Ogbashan!

Four stars because five would dilute your five-star stories.

WilCox49WilCox49over 4 years ago
Nice little story—as far as it goes.

I just wish it went a little farther. Still, very amusing, and the kind of thing you do so well.

— Wil

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago
Cute Tale

This was a fun story, but I think a short section with a very uncomfortable Sub-Inspector Mobbs trying to do a corroborating interview with Beccles Betty could have added to the humor. Thanks for sharing.

DrizdartDrizdartover 4 years ago
A delightful trifle ...

I do enjoy the time shifting of your writing, finding moments which you then fill with a narrative.

In this case, I just wish Mrs Simon would have gotten a reward at the end ...

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Nicely done

It might have been good, too, to pass along the deserter's debt to Goodwife Simon, and had the Army Paymaster forward the pound sterling to her in recompense -- being the holiday and all -- and dock the man's pay accordingly.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...