Police Procedures Pt. 05

Story Info
Bettie Jo wakes Jim up in the best way.
2.5k words
4.46
2.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers

Jim felt the bed moving, taking him into the area between sleep and wakefulness. He was irritated, he hated when his wife thrashed around, it always disturbed him. He felt the bed shift some more, then a hand took his cock, holding his stiff prick up by the base. A warm, wet silken pouch slid down over his cock, accompanied by a growl of pleasure that brought him up to full wakefulness.

He opened his eyes to see Bettie Jo impaling herself, sliding her tight folds down the length of his cock. Jim groaned as he felt her hot, moist sheath wrapping around him like a silk-lined glove. The sight of Bettie Jo, very naked and very horny, perched on his cock, got his morning off to a fantastic start.

"Good morning Jim honey," she purred. "I woke up, and your cock was so stiff and so hard, I couldn't let your beautiful cock not get a soft, warm place to fill up, mmm, feels so good, I am so filled up. Lay back and enjoy honey, let Bettie Jo ride your pony and take care of your hard, morning wood."

Jim was happy to do so, he pulled a pillow under his head, and he watched the exciting spectacle of Bettie Jo pulling up slowly, then sinking back down again, right to the balls.

She purred, "Ummmm, oh god, yes, feels so fucking hard, so deep, so good."

Jim growled with pleasure as she again took him in balls deep, the snug feel of her silky folds around his cock was beyond compare. He reached down, his hands curling around her hips, as she started to rock herself on Jim's cock, with excruciating slowness. Soon, her desire fired her up, and Bettie Jo couldn't keep the slow motion going. She started to ride Jim harder and faster, her sexy, wide hips pumping up and down.

The feel of her wrapped tightly around his cock, stroking him again and again in that hot, wet silken pleasure grip got his spunk churning. Jim watched her succulent, gorgeous 38D's bouncing up and down in time with her thrusting motions, seeing the joy and delight play across her face as she rode him, took Jim towards the verge, he could feel his balls starting to tighten up, getting set to gush his morning load. Bettie Jo was starting to gasp, her orgasm was starting to race at her.

"Fuck me, oh yes fuck me, damn it feels so good, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she gasped.

The tight grip of her inner sheath sucked at Jim's cock, urging him to shoot deep into her. He held onto it as long as he could, until his nut sac was cinched up tight, his balls locked in firing position. He could feel his cock swelling urgently, a loud cry of pleasure from Bettie Jo as he again buried, and he went over the edge.

Bettie Jo gasped, "Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, cum in me Jim honey, cream my cunt, fill my womb, oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck, oh yes, YESSSSS!"

She exploded with a howl of pleasure as inner muscles clamped tightly around Jim's cock. Watching Bettie Jo's nude body in the throes of climax made his cock steel hard, her pussy rippling with the exciting tight spasms again, milking Jim's aching cock tightly.

With a roar of pleasure, Jim arched up into Bettie Jo, letting the spasms run the length of his cock as he erupted. His cock squirted wildly, spraying his large morning load right past her cervix, filling up her womb as the fiery heat of her inner sanctum sucked at him, wanting every drop he could pump into her.

Bettie Jo growled with absolute pleasure, riding her orgasm, feeling the throbbing and pulsing of Jim's rock-hard prick exploding and squirting wildly in her, the heat of his hot spunk creaming all over her womb. It was like absolute paradise, she adored the feeling of his eager, solid prick pulsing so deep inside her, as he blew his hot load deep inside her silken wrap.

As their orgasmic rush ebbed, Bettie Jo smiled down at Jim. She lowered her body down, and let him enfold her in his arms, holding her close, his cock still stiff, still snugged tightly inside her. God, he was the most gorgeous man she'd ever met, and he was a first-class lover. Kind, considerate, and wanting to give rather than take during lovemaking, he was what a real man should be like.

She'd had 3 boyfriends in her life, she had dumped the last bum two years ago. She got more out of her masturbation sessions, where she could stroke, caress, and tease her body, than any of her clumsy boyfriends had been able to provide. Clumsy clowns, she needed a real man, an older, more mature fellow.

Ever since Jim had started coming into the diner two months ago when he was assigned the patrol route that Bob's Diner was on, Bettie Jo had been fantasizing about him. Even though he was married, he was fair game for her self-love fantasies, and she'd stroke and caress her body fully, enjoying torrid masturbation sessions as she pleasured her body wantonly, imagining Jim making hot, steamy love to her, his cock buried deep inside her, the eruption of his load filling her up, and she'd growl and cry out with pleasure as her body felt the waves of sweet orgasmic relief wash over her.

After the first couple of weeks, she got more excited, when instead of once or twice a week, he'd started coming in every time he was on duty, and he'd always take a table in her section. She had decided to flirt with him.

She always unbuttoned the top three buttons of her uniform, just for his eyes, when she went to his table, and she made a point to bend down towards the table, encouraging Jim to feast his eyes on her 38D melons. She had felt the heat between her thighs, when Jim took advantage of her offer, ogling her breasts as much as he wanted, and Bettie Jo was more than happy to keep them on display just for his eyes, as long as he wanted.

When he'd voiced what he was thinking last night, her heart beat like a drum. Oh god, she couldn't let the chance go, and she'd quickly written her phone number and address down. She purposely walked with that sexy sashaying motion as she returned to the counter, letting Jim get a long lingering look at the sexy swing of her hips, her rump moving in a harmonious rhythm, to add some extra oomph to the invitation. She hoped that he'd take it, very soon, and he had, and here he was in her bed. She felt that life couldn't be any better than it was right at this time.

Jim said softly, "I'm off duty now for the next four days, and I'd be spending them alone at home. I don't want to do that, I want to spend my days off with you. After the fantastic lovemaking, you showed me, I need a lot more of that. I cannot let this be a one-time happening, do you feel that way about me?"

Bettie Jo felt her feelings soar, she cooed, "Oh god, yes, I feel exactly the same way. I don't want you as a one or two-night stand, I want you a lot more than that. I have the next two days off, and I want to spend them with you and help you make up for the sex you've been denied. I don't want to be a homewrecker, though."

Jim said, "Well, my wife seems to have gone off sex, or at least gone off sex with me. I think she's playing around behind my back. I can't prove it, call it a hunch. She has left me to my own devices, and now that my sex life has returned, I can't return to monk-like existense."

Bettie Jo whispered, "I understand Jim honey. My sex life was nothing also, guys my age are fumbling jerks. I've had three boyfriends, and all of them couldn't even match masturbation. Last night and this morning has shown me what a real man is like, and I can't let that go either. I want you to come to me whenever you want, after work, my days off, anytime, and my hot, eager pussy will be all nice and creamy for you Jim honey."

Jim smiled at her, and he said softly, "Well, let's begin with the next four days, for a start!"

Bettie Jo watched as Jim reached down, gently spreading her legs apart, and sliding her face down towards her pussy. Oh god, she adored oral, and she let Jim know.

"Oh yes Jim honey, I love to be eaten, lick me, baby, so sweet."

Between the spread of her thighs, Jim gazed at the spread of her opening. He could see her inner walls, lined with the remains of his load, and the idea that he was going to be licking her juices mixed with his own cum gave him an erotic thrill.

Bettie Jo could feel Jim lightly kissing her way from her navel down through her neatly trimmed blonde muff, then he kissed her folds, still spread open and swollen with sexual excitement. Then Jim licked her inner thighs and all around her entrance, teasing her, keeping his mouth just away from her quickly creaming center.

Bettie Jo growled lovingly, "Jim honey, you quit teasing me, get your mouth in there, and give Bettie Jo what she needs!"

Jim was happy to do so, he slid his mouth inwards, and Bettie Jo let out a sigh of pleasure as the tip of his tongue softly probed her vagina. Her sigh rose up to a growl of pleasure, as his tongue burrowed into her, as deep as he could sink it. He licked her deep, tasting the mixture of their combined passion, and found the mingled taste not only enjoyable, it also fired his lust up to new heights. He brought his fingers in, gently spread her lips apart, and he went at her with vigor, wildly licking at her steamy juices, eager to taste every bit of her.

Bettie Jo's body was soaring, oh god, Jim was not only a first-class cocksman, but he was also a first-class pussy licker. Her silken center had never been so skilfully licked, kissed, and doted on the way Jim was doing her. She felt his tongue slide up, grazing her clit, and two fingers burrowed deep.

"Oh yes Jim honey, lick me there, oh god, right there, make me cum Jim honey."

She felt his fingers curl in, and he started to polish her G spot, she let out a loud howl, oh god, she thought the G spot was some kind of myth, but as Jim's talented fingers polished the right spot, she felt the biggest orgasm of her life build, it was gonna hit her so hard.

"Oh my god, gonna cum, gonna explode, yes, yes, FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

She felt the crashing wave of a huge orgasm hit hard, her pussy felt like it was exploding, her shrieks of pleasure filled the bedroom, and her pussy started spraying her girl cum crazily, jets of it spraying Jim's face down.

Her body was flopping around on the bed, she felt totally out of control of her own body as her pussy wrenched over and over again, her orgasm hitting her in waves that went on and on, she was light-headed, close to passing out when the rush finally abated, and she flopped down, delirious.

She'd never felt anything like it, and it was not lost on her that an older, more experienced fellow who knew how to make love brought her to that plane of pleasure. She saw Jim's face above her, grinning, totally soaked with her cum, then the wonderful feeling of his revived hard-on, nudging against her.

"Oh yes Jim honey, take me again, you make such wonderful love to me, sink it deep."

Bettie Jo let out a long, pleasure-filled sound as Jim did exactly as she asked, she brought her legs up, crossed them around his waist, and let out a grunt of pleasure as Jim's cock thrust deep, in one smooth motion, his cock was now stuffed snugly in her silken pocket.

Jim's growl of pleasure joined hers, as he felt the hot, wet wrap take him in again, balls deep. He pulled back slightly then thrust deep again, listening to Bettie Jo's soft cries of pleasure as he got a rhythm going, Ummm, she was so tight and so wet, Jim reveled in the feeling as his cock worked on building up another load.

The sound of her wet juices squelching around his cock as he plunged deep, the sounds of pleasure, the joy and delight playing across Bettie Jo's face, and the glow of sexual heat in her eyes, made the building up more than worthwhile. His cock jerked, swelling up urgently, and his cock head pierced Bettie Jo's cervix.

Feeling the parting, Bettie Jo's gasped, "Yes, oh yes, so stiff, so hard, cum Jim honey, cum with me, cum in me now, cream my womb, yes, yes, yes, FUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

Bettie Jo let out a passion-filled shriek, and she felt her orgasm clutch her, and start to shake her body in that pleasure grip. Her pussy spasmed crazy, the hot wet walls milking eagerly at Jim's cock, her body writhing and shaking, pinned to the mattress by her lover.

Jim thrust deep one last time, and his cock erupted, gushing a thick volley, spraying his load deep inside Bettie Jo's womb, Bettie Jo could feel the heat of his eruption deep inside, spreading all over her womb, Ummm, that felt so good. Jim was thinking the exact same thing, the tight walls milking at his cock, made him gush every last drop into her demanding pussy. He'd never felt such a tight, pleasure-filled grip around his cock.

Once more sated, Jim flopped down next to Bettie Jo, and he pulled her into his arms and held her close in the afterglow. How long this could go on for, Jim didn't know, but he knew one thing. Bettie Jo's natural charms and assets were going to be bringing him back, again and again. With four days off until his next shift, and Bettie Jo as eager as him, he was going to be making up for the sex he'd been denied, and she was going to be his lover for as long as possible, he hoped it would be a long, long time. He told Bettie Jo what he was thinking.

Bettie Jo whispered, "Oh yes Jim honey, that's what I want, I want you for the long term. I don't want to break you away from your son, but when a wife doesn't want to give a sexy man like yourself what he needs, you shouldn't have to live a sexless life. I think your wife is insane. You are the best lover I have ever had, you know what you're doing, you want to give as much as possible. I have never had anyone even close to as fantastic a lover as you are Jim honey. You can let Bettie Jo take care of you Jim honey, I'll want your lovemaking as much as possible."

groomleader
groomleader
2,773 Followers