Police Procedures Pt. 04

Story Info
Bettie Jo and Jim heat up the sheets.
2.9k words
4.83
2.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers

Jim gently grabbed her head and brought her forward as he pressed his lips against her, urgently, hungrily. Her lips parted, and their tongues came out to play, the feel of her tongue twirling with his made his cock throb. She was making little sounds of passion, and he wanted, oh god, he needed to sink his cock deep into her.

He took a step back, and pulling gently at the ribbon, her baby doll nightie parted at the top, and her splendid chest was revealed. Oh fuck, her melons were huge, firm, and shapely, capped with equally big nipples, and he eagerly descended on them.

"Yes, oh yes Jim honey, suck my tits, lick them, suck them, nibble them, fuck, feels so good", Bettie Jo purred.

She cradled his head against her chest as he did what she wanted. Ummm, the feel of his hot mouth and agile tongue, working over her throbbing, reddened nipples, sent pulses of pleasure right into her tunnel, making her juices churn.

Jim ran a hand down, slipping under her panties, she could feel her lips, plump, hot, and slick with her juices. He ran his fingertips along the seam, feeling the juices coating his fingers, Bettie Jo's gasps and sighs of pleasure surrounding him. He sank to his knees, and pulling gently on the laced ribbon that held her panties in place, they fluttered down to the floor, and Jim was face to face with her golden triangle.

Oh god, so sexy, her lips were glistening with the slickness of her juices, and she was totally bare and smooth around her entrance, with a modest triangle of blonde fuzz pointing down like an arrow to her pink clit. The tightness of her dark pink lips drew his tongue, and he lapped at her eagerly, tasting the flow of her inner essence.

Bettie Jo growled, mmmm, oh yes, Jim knew how to lick pussy. She felt the sizzles of his tongue making her walls quiver, oh yes, so good, so fucking good. Oh god, she couldn't wait any longer, she needed to be fucked, and fucked hard. Her pussy was aching for his cock, she needed to be filled before she went crazy.

Bettie Jo panted, "Jim honey, cock, oh god, I need your cock, can't wait one second longer, fuck me now baby!"

The bed was right behind them, and Bettie Jo sank down onto the mattress, pulling Jim along with her. She felt his weight settle in between the spread of her thighs, the feel of that rock-hard pole against her. He pushed, slowly, and Bettie Jo let out a long, low-pitched sound of pleasure, as her walls gave way, and she was slowly, deliciously impaled. It felt so wonderful, his big hard cock penetrating her fiery pussy and opening her up, her mind was whirling, her tight walls were being stretched to the max, oh god, officer Jim's cock was really taking her beyond.

When he was halfway in, she growled, "Now, ram it in, bury your cock, go deep Jim honey!"

She let out a loud howl as he did so, she felt the unopened part of her deep pussy getting split open, a zing of pain, but a flood of pleasure to counterbalance it. She brought her legs around his waist, tilting her hips up so he could drive every last bit into her. It felt so good, her pussy was stuffed to the max, as Jim bottomed out, his cock head nudging against her cervix, so deep inside her.

"Ummm, oh god Jim honey, you feel so good, now just fuck me honey, fuck me a long time" Bettie Jo purred.

Jim was happy to do so, and he pulled back and sank it in again, bringing more cries of pleasure from Bettie Jo. His mind flashed back, his cock sinking into Corinne, having her cuffed and spread over the hood of his cruiser. He'd gotten lucky in more ways than getting an excellent suck and fuck from a hot-boxed 18-year-old. If he'd brought his pent-up need in, he'd probably been exploding in a minute, tops.

With the urgent need to cum banked down, and needing to be built back up, he could give Bettie Jo the long fuck she desired.

He brought his total attention back to the here and now, and enjoyed the ride. The heat and the clench of her tight young pussy around his cock were superb, his cock was bathed in her hot juices, and he could hear the juicy squelch of her pussy as he drove in and out. He rode deep inside her, feasting his eyes on the way her awesome body squirmed beneath him, the bliss playing across her face, and the cries and moans of passion she made.

Bettie Jo was getting the best fuck of her life. Every in-thrust made her body vibrate with pleasure, every out-thrust made her pant with longing for his next in-thrust. She knew he was married, knew about the baby, and she had sensed that his wife had turned into some mousy little housewife that no longer wanted or needed it. What a cold fish his wife must be if she could turn away his sexual prowess. The way her body was virtually singing with pleasure, she would never say no to his advances.

She hoped that he would be coming to her, as often as he could. The feel of her body as he rode her, oh god, she wanted it again and again. He gave her a long, loving, plunging ride, he was like a midnight stallion, his cock so deep he was nudging against her cervix, oh fuck, she could feel the tingling, her orgasm was building up, oh fuck, cumming with a hard cock pounding deep inside her was going to make her cum so hard, it felt so all-encompassing, oh yes, the wave was racing at her.

"Yes, oh yes Jim honey, gonna make me cum, gonna cum so hard, yes, oh god yes, yes YEEESSSS!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and she could feel her pussy pulsing, squeezing, and releasing on Jim's cock, her pussy was spasming crazily, and he was still driving into her, and another orgasmic wave raced at her.

"Yes, yes, oh god, cumming again, cum for me Jim, cum in me, explode your balls deep inside me!"

Bettie Jo let out another howl of orgasm, and Jim took in the whole scene, Bettie Jo almost naked save for the top part of her baby doll nightie, the howls of pleasure, the joy and delight playing across her face, her tight tunnel eagerly milking at him, and he went roaring over. He felt his cock jerk, swelling with orgasmic urgency, Bettie Jo's shriek as his cock head forced open the tight bottleneck of her cervix.

Jim growled, "Oh yeah baby, oh god, so good, so fucking good, creaming you deep inside, cumming baby, fuck YEAH!"

He felt the eruption, and his prick let go, he could feel the throbbing and pulsing of his rock-hard prick exploding and squirting wildly into Bettie Jo's welcoming depths, his load splattering straight into her womb. The room was filled with their mingled cries of orgasm, their bodies shaking in shared sexual bliss as he pumped his hot spunk deep inside her.

Jim's cock pumped out the last dribbles before he slowly pulled out. He looked down at Bettie Jo, her body sweaty, her sexy melons heaving, her eyes stormy with lust, and her radiant smile as he lay down on his side next to her, so he could keep filling his eyes with the sight of her hot, sexy body.

"Jim honey, you just gave me the best fuck of my life, no lie, I've never felt it as good as that," she cooed. "I hope you can stay all night, I need to have your big, strong body right here, Jim honey."

Jim smiled, and he said, "I have no intention of leaving tonight baby, would you like to take a shower with me?"

Even though she'd just had one, Bettie Jo was happy to join him, and they passed around the soap. Jim took it and he started to stroke at her awesome curves, soaping her entire body, slowly, sensually, her moans of delight spurring him on. His hands, full of soap lather reached down, cupping her sex, caressing her. The sight of Bettie Jo's lush body, glistening with the water, dripping off her stiff nipples, got him fired up again. He wanted to lick her sweet young pussy, and make her cum all over his face.

Bettie Jo could feel herself coming back up, and she let out a sigh of pleasure as Jim rinsed the soap off her pussy with a handheld sprayer. There was a fold-up bench along one wall, and he lowered it.

"Sit your sweet ass there baby, I'm gonna lick your sexy pussy until I make your toes curl," Jim growled.

Bettie Jo was happy to do so, she spread her legs, and hooked her hands behind her knees, pulling them up, spreading for Jim. He was on his knees, and she saw his eyes, wide and excited, gazing at the spread of her coral pink opening, her pussy open, drenched with her juices and naked to his gaze, it made her lust throb, and with a growl of want, his mouth plastered firmly against her pussy.

"Yes oh yes Jim honey, lick me, god I love to be eaten."

She could feel Jim do exactly that, oh god, his talent for pussy licking was amazing. Oh her officer Jim was more than just a big pistol-packing man, he was also an awesome pussy licker, she could feel his long, agile tongue swabbing her pulsing folds in just the perfect way, her cries and moans of pleasure just urged him on to give her throbbing cunt the best lick job she'd ever had.

He slid two fingers up her, settled in, then the sizzling pleasure as his fingers worked over her G spot. She felt the tremors tickling through her womb, then settling in right where his fingers were doing her so perfectly, she felt the building of a monstrous wave.

Incapable of speech, she howled, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, GAAAAHHHHHHH!"

It felt like a hammer blow of pleasure had struck her dead center, her voice rose up to a scream, and Jim's face was plastered with her girl cum as her pussy exploded in a gushing release, her body shaking and shuddering, in the grip of her most powerful, violent orgasm ever. It let up slightly, then came back at her, oh god, she was into multi-orgasms, one right after the other, she was delirious as she surrendered to the rapid-fire pleasure. Her howls filled the room as she came, over and over.

She was dimly aware of Jim pulling back, his fingers sliding out of her, as she shuddered through one last orgasm. It had been like nothing she'd ever felt before, it was like nothing else had existed except her body's demands, to cum, cum, just fucking cum like a screaming bitch in heat. Her eyes had a dazed expression, and Jim lifted her up gently, holding her close. She felt his cock, once again rock hard, and she was going to give him the best suck job she could.

Jim watched as she went to her knees, and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, then concentrating on his cock head, eagerly swabbing the area where head and foreskin joined. Jim moaned that was the most sensitive part, and Bettie Jo demonstrated her skill at fellatio on his throbbing cock. He watched her head as she lowered her mouth, and took him in, her wet lips sliding down the shaft of his cock as her tongue played over it. Oh yeah, her mouth was so warm, wrapped around his cock, her mouth was salivating like a spigot as he felt his cock surrounded by a tight, wet sliding ring of pleasure.

His mind flashed back to earlier, that 18-year-old hot-mouthed babe Corinne had given him a first-class blowjob right after his cock had exploded deep inside her, and now, he was enjoying the same thing with Bettie Jo. After seeing how little taste his wife had for oral, he had started to wonder if all women hated giving blowjobs. Now he knew that ladies who knew how to suck enjoyed giving a blowjob as much as the lucky cock that was getting sucked enjoyed it, and his cock had been damn lucky tonight.

Bettie Jo enjoyed hearing his sounds of pleasure as she got into a rhythm of her blowjob, she loved to suck cock, and she'd become very, very good at it, ever since her first time, right after the high school prom. They were parked out at the quarry, she had been 18, and terrified of getting knocked up, so she gave her mouth virginity to her then-boyfriend Connor.

She had been a certified newbie at sucking cock, but Connor didn't mind, and it took very little time before his cock started to jerk, she cupped his balls, they were drawn up tight, and she sensed his impending explosion.

She pulled her head back until he was halfway out, and her tongue lashed at his throbbing cock. His cock went off, and the thick rush of spunk flooded her mouth. She couldn't swallow fast enough, she had to pull right off, 2 more large shots were sprayed over her face by his throbbing, pulsing cock.

Swallowing the load, she quickly sucked him back in to let her mouth milk him for every drop. The taste had been amazing, and she'd become a first-class cock sucker, she learned how and where to kiss, lick and suck.

She smiled inwardly at the memory, then concentrated on the cock filling her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking him in bit by bit, up and down, feeling Jim's hands gently caressing her head, stroking her hair. Ummm, she loved that, and with one big gulp, she heard Jim's gasp of pleasure as she swallowed him down to the balls, her throat muscles contracting around the head as his cock snaked down her throat. She kept him there for a few seconds, so he could feel the flutterings of her throat around his cock, pulled back, and swallowed him whole again, letting his swollen cock head slide down her throat.

After that first time, she had sucked her boyfriend's cock every day, she couldn't get enough of his cock exploding in her mouth, filling her with a rush of gooey, thick cum. It was obvious how much he got off on being deep-throated, and she used his cock to learn how to overcome her gag reflex.

Bettie Jo had learned that if she swallowed just as the cockhead reached her gag point it opened her throat and let it slide in. With that great control over her gag reflex, she shivered with pleasure as she felt Jim's cock going deep, having the fat swollen head slithering down her throat, and she worked over his cock with all her talents, eager for him to fill her mouth, to her, a blowjob was never complete without the thick, gooey cream filling her mouth.

Jim was letting out continuous grunts of pleasure, oh fuck, his cock was getting the best suck job ever. He looked down and saw that head of sexy blonde hair, her mouth eagerly riding up and down on his pole. He looked ahead, and noticed the full-length mirror he was facing, he could see it all, Bettie Jo's big, delicious ass, her naked backside, kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing up and down. He could feel it start to rise, then he felt one of her hands wrap around his balls, squeezing gently. Oh yeah, the sensation was amazing, and he could feel his cum quickly rising, his cock jerked, steel hard, and he was on the verge.

"Fuck, fuck, gonna cum baby, fuck, yeah, YEAH!"

Bettie Jo pulled her mouth back until the top half of his cock was in her mouth, she wanted to taste his load, and Jim grunted as his cock went off, he fired two thick ropes into Bettie Jo's eager mouth, the wet spray of warm gooey cum spewing all over her tongue. She kept him in, sucking out all the squirts and dribbles. Then she swallowed him whole once more and used her lips to tightly milk him as she pulled back slowly, getting every last drop. Umm, another creamy, happy ending, his cum was delicious, and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

"Come to my bed Jim honey, and hold me all night long," she purred.

Relaxing in her bed, enjoying the afterglow, she turned to her side and invited him to spoon her. He did, and he felt the pleasure of holding a warm, willing, sexy body close to him. He felt one of her legs drape over his, so she could feel as much body contact as possible, even in sleep.

This was perfect, he was entering his regular 4 days off, and his wife and child were visiting her parents in upstate New York for a week. Great time to catch up on all the sex he'd been denied, he smiled as he felt the full, voluptuous body against his, and sleep descended like a dark curtain..

groomleader
groomleader
2,838 Followers