Policeman's neighborhood

Story Info
Gay Group sex in the park and a top takes what he wants.
1.5k words
4.57
4.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruising local parks and other areas where guys cruise for sex in my own town was risky enough, being a local policeman, but this place is very close to where I lived and it did have a lot to offer: seclusion, lots of guys going there for sex and the police did not make a habit of driving around there and chasing guys out...like they did in other locations.

I had patrolled this park while on duty and knew it well enough to be curious about it so on my days off I started going there in the daytime hours. At first I was visibly nervous and worried about being caught or recognized by someone who knew me. But I was obviously so horny when I did go there that I did not mind taking the chance of being caught.

The driveways tolled thru the park and the action took place not far off of the rod, in the well covered paths and walk ways down by the creek. The bushes and trees covered the paths and made it ideal and convenient to have fun with other guys.

As in most locations it was mostly older men who went there: men who were not getting it at home from the wives or girlfriends or were too busy with other things.

But this park was just north of a college campus to there were plenty of young studs that cruised the area looking to play or be serviced by other men and more experienced men.

When I first started going there I mostly watched other men have oral sex and occasionaly see one man bent over while someone filled him full from the rear. It was all so exciting to see and take part in. I received my first gay blow job here from an older man and I gave my first complete. blow job, a mouthful, in the same park.

The first time a man walked up to me and felt me up, running his hand over my crotch, made me feel so hot and bothered that he did not have to do anything else as I unzipped and took out my cock for him. He knelt down and devoured my cock nd sucked me so good. I soon shot a load into his mouth and he swallowed and left me there, drained. I noticed another man who had been watching as he masturbated. I motioned him to come over and he did and I could see his rather large cock in his hand. I took hold of it and stroked it for him and he soon ejaculated onto the ground.

Summer has advantages for us in that we only have to wear shorts and a tee shirt, no underwear and that makes it so easy to express ourselves sexually. Some younger guys wear short shorts and you can see the outline of their hard cocks and salivate while thinking of how great it would be to suck them.

I so envied one older guy as I watched him satisfy a young kid, probably 18 or 19, with a large cock, as he deep throated him and the kid had his hands on the old mans head as he moaned and groaned and fucked the mans mouth. How that man took so much cock into his mouth and throat amazed me but he sure took it all. I was rubbing myself as I watched in amazement as he face fucked the dude and eventually filled his mouth with cum. When the kid pulled out of the guys mouth he as still hard and huge, tucked it back into his short shorts and logged down the trail.

One early morning, on my way to work, I stopped by the park and saw a few cars on the south edge of the park, bye the creek. I parked and walked down to the creek, sweating as soon as I got out of the car because it was so hot and humid. I could see two guys standing along the creek, next to a couple of large logs in the water. As I got closer I. could see that they were both masturbating as they watched a rather large black man with his pants down, penetrating a young stud who was bent over one of the logs. It did not take much imagination to notice how large the black cock was that the youngster had inside of his ass. Wow, what a sight to see. Both were enjoying it so much and both were moaning and groaning so much that they couldn't hear the three of us stroking ourselves as we watched.

Soon the white youngster was on his knees taking the large cock down his throat as the black stud erupted into the kids mouth. He could not take all the juice as some ran down and out the corners of his mouth. I wanted to have that beautiful cock inside of me too and lusted for it. (I would later have that same cock inside of me, another date

On still another day when I was sitting in my car in the park I noticed a group of men walking along the patch close to my car. There were seven of them heading in the same direction so I followed them, curious to see where they were going. As I followed them along the path I found out that they were going into a part of the park I knew nothing about, a flat area about thirty by thirty, covered in grass. One by one they would sit down, some taking out their cocks and rubbing themselves as others watched. I sat down and removed my shorts and soon had a mouth on my cock, sucking me hard. It was a good looking stud about 35 with blond hair sucking me so good that I had him stop because I was about to explode. So, he went down on another guy. After some sucking there were two men who removed their shorts and got on all fours, an invitation to others to fuck them. And soon, they were filled with eager cocks wanting to use them for their pleasure. As I watched the two being fucked I saw two men kissing each other and stroking each others cocks. They soon were in a 69 position and going at it lovingly.

What a thrill to see the sex guys having sex on a warm day, sweating so much that their perspiration was lube enough to use to have even more sex. I used the sweat off of my body to masturbate as I watched. it all unfold in front of me.

While I watched it all an older black man stood next to me, masturbating like I was, watching the action in front of us. He got down on his knees beside me and took my hand and put it on his hard cock and I stroked him. He then, with a firm voice said, "suck it" and pulled my head to his cock and I opened my mouth and gladly sucked him. after little while he took it out of my mouth and told me to get on all fours. I followed his instructions and removed my shorts and was on all fours waiting to feel him inside of me. Instead, he leaned down and said, "I know you are a cop and you better do what I tell you to do or I will let all of these guys know". I agreed and soon felt his hard cock slowly penetrate my boy pussy. He was gentle at first, sliding it in me slowly and talking Kindly to me. Oh gawd, it did hurt at first but I WANTED IT AS MUCH AS HE DID, so I took it. He soon picked up a rhythm and was thrusting it into me hard, deep and a little rough.....and I loved being used like that, especially in front of others.

By now, all six other guys were watching me get raped and I wanted the audience very much. As he slid it in and out of me he spanked my ass cheeks and called me his sissy bitch and boy toy, which excited me even more.

When he was finished with me he told me to get ready to take it deep and thrust his cock deep inside of me and erupted and filled me full of his manly juices, which I felt run down my legs as he pulled out.

The six members of the audience all clapped their hands in appreciation and I felt embarrassed but loved it so much.

The top who had just used me, Lionel, told me he wanted to use me again whenever I was available. So we planned on meeting in the park the following week.

In the meantime, I had to go home and clean myself up and rest, and call in sick. I was in no shape to go on patrol and my wife had already left for work

More adventures to come.