All Comments on 'Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Definitely need more chapters and continuing with the son and Sara. Have the do them both at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I have come to enjoy your Incest story writing.

boaman007boaman007almost 8 years ago
Hey All

Another great one. Love the pace and development of this story. Keep up the good work. I loved the blackmail aspect, nice touch.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 8 years ago
Yummy

I love this story and your writing is great! It'd be great to add to it :). Thank you!

ken0001ken0001almost 8 years ago
Outstanding

Don't you want stories like this to never end! What a turn on for me! I'm 81 yrs going on 82 I had a boner that a cat couldn't scratch! I really not into begging but please at least write a sequel are better yet a series. I would like see her in the governor's office and seeing what she could accomplish as Governor..

WichitalinemanWichitalinemanalmost 8 years ago
Hey All

You always write interesting stories. This one was no different,congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the very best on the Lit

HeyAll never disappoints!

Anonymously

Letmein

DjeterDjeteralmost 8 years ago
Great!

Awesome premise,well paced story!

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40almost 8 years ago
Hmm Naughty Politicians.

Very hot story, that could, or should be a series. Well written piece of Erotica. Reading the other comments seem I'm not alone in getting hard, Isn't that the whole purpose of Erotica. Please keep up the great stories. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thriller

Great short story, any plans of continuing with writing future chapters?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Loved it! Very hot. Gave it five stars and a favorite point.

SweatermeatSweatermeatalmost 8 years ago
Awesome !

Fantastic please write part two!

rodavrodavalmost 8 years ago
I just gave you a 5 star

I just gave you a 5 star. I always like a woman in power ingage in incest. Please continue the series. It would be nice if Sarah admitted to the Attarctive Mayor elect that she and her Dad are also having an incestuous relationship.

jack4youjack4youalmost 8 years ago
Really hot and amazing story!

I really want to know if she gets back home and fucks her son... does she go on birth control so her son can fill her pussy?

mtballzmtballzalmost 8 years ago
Pretty hot

This story was written in a manner in which, in my mind, made me think it actually happened. That is hot! Maybe a,other chapter? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Better blackmail, better story

I am usually not a fan of blackmail stories, but this one had a lot of enticements including the chance that the whole thing may have had a different back story. There is more to this and I hope to see some of my thoughts expressed in the anticipated encore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg yess

Oh my God I loved thissss

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 8 years ago
This has an obvious next paragraph or yuck session

While mayor is eating reporter, son walks in and joins in as well as reveals that he is the reporter's stud du' jour & source of the college video. They wanted to see how sexy & slutty they could make his mom at a formal dinner for her election committee & the press.

Next slutty reporter is going to get her dad involved in family swapping & some big action by all plyers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black cock hard the whole time I was reading this.

Wow this is one of the best and hottest stories I ever read. Great job and very vivid imagination.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 8 years ago
Good story

This was one well written story. I loved it!

bigirlnc45bigirlnc45almost 8 years ago
please more....

I loved your story, short and to the point. But you left me hanging. So many opportunities to continue it. Please add a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One Thing

First of all, you're the best writer I've found on here yet! Your stories have made a 6 hour drive MUCH more interesting. The one thing to fix is the paragraph with the son's name as Tim, not Tyler. Thanks for another great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Additional chapters

I love your stories , this story is a great example . The ground work for additional chapters is already laid out . The sex life between the future Mayor ,Mayor and perhaps Govenor and her son . The sex life with Jill , and the mother . You could even have the son marring Jill and living with his mother in a beautiful family unit for the public . In reality it would be a life of sexual bliss for all three .

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Pretty hot, butt...

This was a recipe for disaster from the beginning for the Mayor. However, it did get her some hot incestuous and lesbian fun... Now, just so Sarah carries out her end of the deal. I expected her to get the mayor's tongue up her cunt though before everything was said and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really liked it 5 stars

I didn't like the lesbo skank shit...

A_17A_17over 6 years ago
Yesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great idea need more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Write next part

Make more Twist and turn to situations, and nearly cought senario,New limits more people more events.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

As usual, this HeyAll story is high class and thoroughly readable. I love stories where prim and proper women are taken down by younger men, preferably their son, and you haven’t disappointed. I don’t think this is something that could comfortably be continued in a longer series; the quality of your writing covers all the main points admirably. Thank you for this exploration of mother/son incest, well worth five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Extremely, completely, RIDICULOUSLY hot! I am looking forward to the next chaprer. Great work, good job, continue, please :-)

papabear536papabear536over 2 years ago

More please! I suspect Tyler had found this secret video on his mother's computer and was behind this from the start and provided Sarah with the material to make this happen as a team to play out their hot perverted fantasies with such a truly suppressed slut. Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That blogger is a sales bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 2 please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If there's a part two planned, Sarah and Tyler need to meet, date, marry and continue on with Jill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was great, except I made my own private copy and edited it so that instead of anal she let her son have his way with her vaginally from behind. That's the most taboo incest, so it's the best.

desire30desire30over 1 year ago

I keep waiting for Sara and Tyler to know each other and drive mom crazy....

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

OK. So far, so good. Now, what happens when they get home? . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
21944 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Subscribe to my Patreon if you'd like to support my work. I offer Custom & Exclusive content. Tips are greatly appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Wedding Planner, Lesbian Service (lesbian) Lactatin...