All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 01'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
HC6991HC6991over 1 year ago

You have a special talent for writing these kinds of swapping/sharing stories - I look forward to seeing how this one plays out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope in the future there is more variety in the swapping. Also lesbian action would be great too

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez, dickhead Paul needs to make it clear to his wife, Emily: If she cheats with either Mike or Jack, then it's divorce time! Stop all the poor communication. If his wife wanted to have sex with some other guy she should have done it before she got married.

Wash2015Wash2015over 1 year ago

The comment about clear communication is on point and something I often mention in my comments.

I always get conflicted reading stories where 1 person in a couple seems to be going far without prior or current communication. Cassie and Jack know what they want and seem to have their rules established. If that is the relationship they want, good for them, people should be happy.

Allison and Mike seem to have an odd relationship but at the moment I feel that Allison allows a lot of leeway at least up to a point. So again if that works for them great.

Emily is described as essentially a nerd but seems to be willing to go forward with this infatuation of Jack without considering possible consequences to the marriage or even really thinking about her husband (at least in the moment) Obviously Paul is already at or close to his comfort limit and is conflicted about a number of things. I would hate to see their marriage blow up and they obviously also still need work on their communication. I can understand Emily lying about a previous bf when they first started dating (not wanting to possibly scare off someone she really likes with her lack of experience) but those types of secrets should have come out long ago and the situation they were in where it came out was definitely not the way to do it.

pcman1950pcman1950over 1 year ago

Thanks for making them real individuals. While I cringe at the potential realities these players might need to navigate, I look forward to how this tale unfolds. 5 stars & waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could you please have the next chapter result in an unplanned pregnancy? I love these stories but a swerve from "we all went and got the morning after pill" would put me over the moon <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow just hot.

Like the way paul & allison going on.

Something strange spark start between mike and emily. Maybe he likes emilys big rack size

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Good story. We’ll written. Lots of textured characters and back story. But I could only give it 4 stars for lack of payoff. One naked boob and a couple of sick grabs just doesn’t do it.

mrdrmkrmrdrmkrover 1 year ago

My only complaint is I am having a difficult time navigating Literotica. Is there a follow up? I sure hope so, and if so, how does one find it? This was a wonderful story, textured, great characters, very well written. Lack of a pay-off is fine, it leaves you imagining. But I sure would enjoy another chapter.

lastman416lastman416over 1 year ago

I mean, it says Part 1 in the chapter title. No point in including that if there isn’t going to be more chapters. That seems a safe assumption

Great beginning! You’ve told these sorts of stories well in the past, so I’m looking forward to how this story unfolds, both to see your familiar themes and to see something unexpected.

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Loved it, and the slow burn is a payoff in itself. But I feel certain there is more to come, and I’m so glad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sad Pressing Matters is on haitus, but this story has a lot of potential. The room setup kind of bothers me though, I can guess the reason for the two showers thing, but it really is stupid to not have another bed in the room then too.

You've set up Paul as a very passive wallflower, he's definitely a good vehicle to allow for things to get out of hand all of a sudden :)

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

This was very impressive. Love the dinner that gave little hints of what’s to come. The game of two truths and a lie was key in this stories build up. I am totally engrossed in this and can’t wait to read the next. Terrific build up and character interaction. - Vriesea

NLDomNLDomover 1 year ago

Set-up is an excellent example of a "slow burn" build-up. This is promising to be another very relatable cast of characters. Getting to know the players and seeing their personalities become known will definitely make future events more meaningful.

loveloverloveloverover 1 year ago

Good characters, subtly horny, good development, not so stereotyped, except maybe Cassie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a fan of Emily. I mean me being a reader of j267 I’m used to him slowly developing the wife to cheat and stuff but with Emily it just feels like she’s way to easy and the shock value suffers because of this. Not bad but I do feel like this group is falling way to easily into this.

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

Ok, I love the slow burn build up to things getting out of hand. Great story so far. And the fact that I’m a Disney fan and it is set there is just a huge bonus in my eyes. Just wish my wife had an Allison as a best friend. For multiple reasons. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great setup. Well written. Good character development. Love the setting at the Poly at WDW, my favourite Disney hotel. I look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES