Poly at the Poly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found Emily and Mike both in the bedroom, fully clothed. The only difference between now and when I'd left them, was that Emily was lying on the bed next to Mike. They weren't even touching.

My wife greeted me with a broad grin.

"Have fun?" Emily asked.

*

Once we were ready, we all walked over to the lobby. All I could think about on the way was what had happened so far. Everything in the shower with Allison. All the stuff I didn't know about that had gone on in the room with Mike and my wife. But I knew I couldn't ask Emily about it till we had time alone.

Mike and Allison must have been thinking the same thing because as soon as we got to the main building, they volunteered to go to the cafe to get coffee for the group. Whether it made sense or not wasn't the point, so we agreed.

While we waited, Emily and I found a shaded table right outside of the coffee shop and overlooking the pool. Most of the other seats were taken up by families. The day was already feeling overly hot.

As soon as we sat down, Emily leaned forward. "We both got naked," she said.

"And?"

"It was long and thin, a lot like him," Emily said. Her cheeks flushed.

That wasn't what I'd been asking. But there it was, all the same.

"We, umm, kissed a little," Emily said, "He touched my boob. Over my shirt. It was nice but also awkward."

"Not like Jack?"

"No," Emily said, "I know this sounds strange, but I missed having you there. Maybe that's part of the fun? Seeing you do stuff, watching you watch me. I don't know. What about you and Allison?"

"Same," I said. It was always so much easier to talk to Emily than anyone else. I think that's one of the reasons I fell for her. "We got naked. We did some touching."

Emily smiled at me, knowingly, when I said 'touching.' "Did she get you off?"

I looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry," I said.

"Her too?" Emily asked.

I nodded. God it was so weird hearing my wife talk so openly about this stuff. I was starting to worry that she was secretly possessed by some strange, southern succubus. Overtaken on the way to Orlando or something crazy like that.

"That's awesome," Emily said. She patted my shoulder. "After last night. I'm glad, truly, that you took care of her. I just wish I could have seen it."

"Really?"

"Yes, really," Emily said, smiling, "I don't know, it's kind of hot, thinking about it." She straightened. "You two didn't...?"

"Only hands," I said.

"OK," Emily said. I saw the nervousness in her eyes slowly melt away. "Sorry."

"That would be too far," I said.

"Definitely," Emily agreed.

I sat back and soaked in the sun. The sky was bright blue with big, puffy white clouds. No sign of the storms from the previous evening. Kids chased and giggled around us while their parents happily relaxed at their tables with their coffee. A bird with a long thin beak, an ibis I think, pecked at the concrete nearby.

Allison and Mike came back to the table, each carrying a coffee in both hands. They were smiling wide. I was fairly certain they'd had the same conversation that Emily and I had just concluded and had reached a similar result.

We gathered our things and headed over to the far side of the resort, back towards our building. But instead of stopping there, we walked down a different path where the greenery grew thicker. Right when I thought we were entering someplace less developed, it peeled away to reveal a massive parking lot.

"Welcome to the Ticket and Transportation Center," Allison said, gesturing to the expansive white building extending to the horizon in front of us. "The least happy place at the happiest place on Earth."

We walked up a ramp to a train station. This was the famed Disney monorail. It looked like a regular public transportation system, though it was cleaner than any SEPTA I'd ever seen.

The other platform was full of people waiting to go to the Magic Kingdom, but our own track to EPCOT was almost completely empty. We were all dressed in the standard uniforms: t-shirts and shorts with sandals. Ready to take on the day.

"Cassie says she'll meet us under Spaceship Earth," Mike said, leaning back against the metal fence that separated us from the tracks.

"That's the big golf ball thing," Allison said.

"Is Jack going to be there, too?" Emily asked. My wife didn't bother to hide her eagerness.

"I don't know," Mike said with a shrug. "I didn't think to ask."

The monorail came around the curve with a low roar, then squeaked to a stop. Like everything at Disney, it was so cold in the car I could have stored meat there. Emily sat on the bench across from me, and Mike and Allison broke similarly. Without even thinking about it, we'd once again paired off with each other's respective spouses.

The train slid off to EPCOT. The ride was nice, if a little more rumbling than I'd have expected. We had the car to ourselves, and I stared out the window as we followed the highway through lush green trees, passing expansive parking lots.

"Today's going to be fun," Allison said. She put her arm around my shoulder, and I saw that Mike had done the same with Emily. My petite wife gave me a flirty grin. "It's the Food and Wine Festival," Allison continued, "So there's tons of booths with so much good stuff. We're going to get so fat."

"And drunk," Mike added from across the car.

"Maybe a little," Allison said, "Nothing crazy, I promise."

We arrived at the park, our train curving over the attractions in way that was almost cinematic. Below us, spread out a 1970s vision of a modern place. Bright patches of orange and red flowers flanked by large, spurting fountains. Angular, glass buildings surrounded by wide, concrete walkways.

Once it circled around, the monorail stopped, and we got out. We switchbacked down the concrete ramps and lined up for security. Though our train had been mostly empty, we found ourselves surrounded by a growing, eager crowd.

When we got past the gates, we were immediately greeted by the massive golf ball. Spaceship Earth, as Mike had called it. Standing so close, the structure seemed almost impossible. Massive and otherworldly in a way that a postcard couldn't ever convey.

But we hardly noticed because we were all too distracted by the beautiful blonde standing by one of the pilons, waving our way. Her silver-haired husband stood beside her, smiling sheepishly. Cassie looked incredible, as always. In a place with architectural marvels and iconic characters, she was garnering just as many stares from the nearby tourists. She was wearing a tight, pink Daisy Duck t-shirt and a pair of mom-jeans shorts.

Jack had on another Hawaiian shirt, unbuttoned just enough to show a bit of his bronze skin and silver chest hair. He was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and tan sandals. He had the look of someone who was a bit too cool for the place around him, but he couldn't hide his grin as he saw Emily approaching.

We all exchanged quick hellos, as if we were a group of normal couples and not a bunch of naughty perverts who'd been playing dirty games with each other. But when the greetings ended, we all froze. We knew something was supposed to happen next, but it was clear that none of us were exactly how to get there.

We wanted to explore EPCOT for sure. This was Disney, after all. But we also, clearly, wanted to do other, less family-friendly things to each other, too. Preferably with the people we weren't married to. Already, Mike was standing next to Cassie. Jack had his arm possessively around Emily's shoulders. Allison gripped my hand. Balancing those two urges, parks and playtime, that was where the challenge was.

That was when Cassie had announced her plan.

"Let's make it a 'date day,' she said, looking meaningfully at Mike. As if her intention wasn't already clear. "Each of us can couple up and enjoy each other's company."

"I don't want to separate from Paul," Emily said. She gave me a serious look, the promise of it clear.

As my wife had said, sharing was fun. But sharing what we shared seemed to spice things up even more. Also, it was easier for me to enjoy myself if I wasn't also worrying about what else might be going on.

"That's fine, we don't have to split up," Cassie said, "But we should still spend the day with our respective partners."

"Just not too crazy," Allison said, "Keep things light, right?"

"Of course," Cassie said, "We're in Disney."

Cassie swung Mike's arm with hers and skipped off. Allison and I shared a look, then started after her. Emily and Jack followed from behind, the two of them already lost in each other's eyes. I know I'm supposed to say they looked like a married couple, but in truth, with Jack's silver hair and Emily's petite body, I got more of a dad/daughter vibe. That was an unfortunate thought, I realized.

The six of us walked out from under the golf ball and down the center of the park, past a large, central fountain. There were rides all around us, Allison explained to me, but they would be overcrowded early in the morning. Better to come back later when this part of the park would empty out.

"In the meantime, we can hit up the Food & Wine Festival," Allison said.

My stomach grumbled its response. We'd only had coffee that morning and, apparently, eating was very much on my mind. Allison giggled.

"Well, at least I've got some parts of you talking today," Allison said. I resisted the urge to mention the wonderful conversation she'd already had with my cock that morning.

We crossed over a bridge and the tenor of the park transformed. Instead of the faux-future, we were now standing on the side of a lake, surrounded by overlarge monuments to different cultures. Closest on our left was a large Mexican pyramid, but I also saw an Eiffel Tower, a Japanese temple, and an Italianate tower dotting the horizon.

We started walking in the opposite direction of Mexico, towards what Allison told me was Canada. Immediately, we started to encounter kiosks with large signs in front showing what food and alcohol they offered.

We stopped at the first one we saw. Allison, Jack, Emily and I all waited by a small standing table while Mike and Cassie rushed off to the booth. They came back laden with small plates of snacks and plastic cups filled with amber, bubbly beers.

They distributed forks, and we all took bites, the six of us sharing in the bounty of what they'd provided. I know I say this a lot, but the food, again, exceeded my expectations. To be clear, I was in a theme park eating meat from a hut. I wasn't expecting so much deliciousness. We filled up on food so fast, you'd have thought we hadn't eaten in days. Then we sat back and sipped on our beers, which were equally, unexpectedly good.

"This is our plan for the day?" Emily asked. I could tell she was excited -- this wasn't what either of us had pictured when Allison and Mike had suggested a Disney trip so many months before.

"Well, I figured we'd make out a little," Allison said with a lusty smirk, "But other than that, yeah."

"Cheers to that," Cassie said, raising her glass. She and Mike clinked the plastic enthusiastically.

"Sounds good, kiddo?" Jack asked Emily, nuzzling his nose at her cheek.

"Can't wait," Emily agreed.

Allison gave me a little shove on the shoulder. I got that I was supposed to say something.

"Looking forward to it," I said. Allison shook her head at me. Only four words was clearly disappointing.

"Let's do this thing," she said, then clapped, like breaking a huddle. And we headed off deeper into the park.

*

We fell into a pattern as we walked along the lake at EPCOT. Each nation we passed, a different 'couple' would wrangle food and drinks while the others waited. Then we'd have a fast, frenetic shared feast and enjoy a cup of wine, cider, or beer.

The day was bright and lively. Maybe I was finally getting used to the weather, or it had finally managed to melt my brain. The crowds made everything feel energetic, but they weren't overwhelming.

We traipsed into Canada, where we shared the cheese soup, filet mignon, and beer. After that, we went down a walkway and into an apple-themed area. Allison explained that, usually, this space was reserved for a film about our neighbors to the north. There was no place to sit, but it was well-air conditioned, and that made it worthwhile all on its own. We got ciders, of course, but also a sweet treat that was supposed to be a liquid apple pie. Combined with the cool air, it was all very refreshing.

Then we made our way over to the UK, where we got more beer (of course) and had another cheese soup, this one from Ireland. I'm not sure what we were thinking, consuming so many hot liquids on a scorching day.

As we explored, we settled into our respective dates. It felt oddly natural. Allison and I fell into our usual teasing friendship. Mike and Cassie both got lost in conversation. Jack led Emily around like he was giving her the grand tour. All of us chatted and flirted. Exchanged quick touches and shared little kisses. It felt like we were out with a partner, but the fun of that being a person other than our spouse never stopped.

With a succession of full cider flights from both Canada and Ireland (plus the inevitable beer from the UK and a couple other booths) by the time we crossed the bridge to France, I was flying. Emily and Jack were on food duty and brought back snacks and wine for the rest of us. Allison and I leaned over a black, metal table and shared an escargot-laden croissant. The other couples found their own tables. We were still following Emily's rule, we could all see each other, but we were starting to separate into our own little pods.

Allison caught me staring off at Emily, and she squeezed my arm, pulling me in close for a kiss. It was dizzying, falling back into her lips.

"Let her be," Allison said, as we broke apart. "You're having fun, too."

I was reminded of her remonstration from that morning. Be in the moment. I responded by kissing her back, dangling my hand dangerously close to her breast.

"Be careful," Allison said, "You could get us in trouble. I like you, but I love Disney. I'd trade you in for a second if I thought you were endangering my mouse time." Don't think I didn't notice that she was worried about what Mickey would think of our indulgence, rather than her husband.

"Understood," I said, stepping back.

But we didn't stop kissing. It was Paris after all. With soft music playing in the background, under the overbright sky, full of good food and alcohol, making out with a woman who I found so attractive, I felt like I could have stayed forever.

When we got to America, however, we crashed. Hard. We'd just passed the towering pagoda in Japan and entered the classical architecture of Washington D.C. And, like stepping through a portal, everything shifted.

The effects of all that alcohol I'd consumed punched me right in the chest. The heat of the Florida sun finally overcame me. I felt so tired and loopy, I could barely breathe.

I quickly realized that Allison was feeling it too. We all were. The six of us stumbled into the main, rotunda building. There were tables set up in there and the A/C was aggressive. The place was about half full, mostly people who'd clearly run into the same wall as us. We fell into our black, metal seats like wanderers at an oasis.

"You OK?" I asked Emily. My wife was resting her head on her hand. She groaned in response.

"Every Person Comes Out Tired," Mike said, ticking the acronym off his fingers. "It's an old joke."

"We'll take a little break," Cassie said. Even her bubbly personality had slowed to a simmering burble.

For a while we sat there, breathing. Like it was the most engaging thing in the world. We didn't kiss or flirt. Even touching felt like too much of an effort. So, we stared off, slowly congealing into the hard metal chairs.

There were water fountains outside the building, as well as bathrooms. One by one, Jack, Emily, Cassie and Mike went out to use one or the other, eventually leaving Allison and I sitting at our table.

The athletic blonde woman picked up my hand and played with my fingers, looking at them like they were some strange new creature she'd just discovered.

"You don't talk enough," Allison said, her words slightly slurry.

I raised my eyebrow. I was used to hearing that complaint.

"Why don't you talk?" she pressed, "You're smart and funny. Is it the accent? Are you ashamed of it?"

"Sometimes," I said, "I know it's a lot."

"I think it's really sexy," Allison said, "The first time I heard you talk, I almost came in my pants, right there."

I glanced around the large, open room, nervously. Most of the tables had filled, but our voices didn't carry. The odd echoes of the room gave everything an unnatural hush, thankfully.

"I hear you trying to hide it," she said, making her voice flat and nasal. "I wish you'd just talk normal."

"You vant me to talk like dis?" I said, speaking so heavy that I sounded like the villain in an old spy movie. I also realized that I sounded a lot like my dad. So that was telling. "Ve have vays of making you talk, comrade."

"I want you to be yourself," Allison said, giving me a slight, pouty shove. "I like you, Paul. Like like you. But I like you you."

I must have been smashed, because all of that somehow made sense. I took a deep breath. Closed my eyes and reset.

"I like you, too," I said. I realized I was talking to her the way I spoke to Emily, not trying to hide my accent or clip my words. Just expressing myself honestly. "I find you very attractive."

"Psh, not like Cassie," Allison said.

It was the first time she'd fully acknowledged that she was jealous about what was going on with her husband. She'd touched on it before at Hollywood Studios. But she'd still seemed mostly blase about what was happening, like it wasn't a big deal. I was the one who was obsessing over my spouse, and Allison was my anchor. Now I got the sense that her confidence was all a front. That she was feeling as frightened by everything as I was. She was just better at hiding it.

"I think you're fantastic," I said, "You're unlike any woman I've ever met. I'm constantly impressed. In awe."

Allison sat back and stared at me. Jaw agape. That swaggering smile that I liked so much snuck onto her face. She didn't even bother to count it out.

Allison leaned over and kissed me. If that was the first time I'd truly spoken to her, then I could sense this was the first time she was truly kissing me. Not to be playful or as a way to initiate intimacy, but as pure, unbridled affection.

"I told you," she said, "Big. Girthy. Paragraphs."

When we broke apart, we saw Jack standing over our table. A funny little grin played on his lips.

"Hey guys," he said, "Emily's feeling pretty wiped." Again, he was acting paternal, rather than like a man who happened to be fooling around with my wife. "I'm thinking it's time we take a break."

Allison and I followed him out of the America pavilion and over to the side. Under a white roof were a bunch of wooden picnic tables in the shade. Most of them had kids sitting there, coloring. We found Cassie and Mike sitting with Emily. My wife was taking big gulps of water from Mike's bottle.

"Everybody feeling OK?" Allison asked. Now she was the one sounding like a parent. This was getting strange.

"Just a little tired," Mike said.

"And maybe a little drunk," Emily said. She hiccupped, like she was in a cartoon.

"There's a theater back in France," Allison said, "It's a cute little movie thing. We could go do that. Or right here in America, they do a show with an animatronic Ben Franklin. It's kind of fun. But if you nap, you're not missing anything. We could do stuff like that for a bit."