Poly at the Poly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't," Emily said, not unlike the whiny kid that Jack had been playing parent to. "I'm sorry but I'm done."

"We could split up," Allison said, "It is date day after all. Emily, you and Jack could go back to his place while the four of us stay here."

"Nah, I think we could all use a break," Cassie said. She winked at Mike. I was starting to understand that 'break' might mean different things depending on who was talking. "Besides, that was the rule, right? We all stay together."

"Paul?"

The whole group turned to look at me. Since when was I the final say? It was the whole not-speaking thing again. Your words carry so much more power when you use them so infrequently.

Emily looked over at me, clearly pleading with me to agree. I couldn't tell if she really wanted to get out of the park because she wasn't feeling well, or if she was just hoping to head back to the room so we could engage in other activities. I realized, though, that her motivations didn't matter.

As usual, I wasn't going to deny my wife.

*

We headed back to the front of the park, the surrounding attractions all a sweaty, unsteady blur. The decision to step back didn't make us any more sober, unfortunately. In allowing our appetites to take control, we'd clearly all overindulged. I did my best to ignore the obvious, ominous metaphor that could also be applied to our other activities.

I felt sluggish, like a weight was pushing down on my shoulders. I was drunk, for sure, but also overheated. Allison and Emily both seemed well beyond their limits. Compared to us, Mike and Cassie were doing better, but not great. Only Jack seemed unaffected by all of it. He strolled through the park, keeping his eye on my wife like a puppy going off leash for the first time.

We all seemed a little steadier by the time we got back to our resort, but the ride had only served to make me sleepier. Emily, Allison, Mike, and I turned on the path to head towards our longhouse when Cassie stopped us.

"Why don't you come back to the bungalow?" the beautiful blonde asked, radiating her usual sunny energy. "There's plenty of space for all of us there. And we can be together for the rest of our date day."

The walk there from the Ticket and Transportation Center seemed so much longer, but I didn't have the energy to argue. I don't think any of us did. So, we turned around and followed Cassie and Jack to their place on the lake. Every step seemed to sap me of more energy.

When we got to the cabin, Cassie cracked open the door and we stumbled inside. I oozed past everyone, down the hall. My only thought was to lie down on something soft before I hit the floor.

"Come with me," Jack said. I was vaguely aware of him steering Emily somewhere.

I found the couch looking incredibly comfortable. I stumbled onto it, lying back. Sleep wrapped me in its warm, powerful grasp. I was powerless to fight its pull.

"It opens up to a bed," Cassie said to me, but she sounded miles away.

I slipped into unconsciousness.

*

I awoke to the sound of loud, smacking kisses and light, little giggles.

Cassie and Mike were both sitting across from me, on the floor of the living room. The tall, thin man and his beautiful, blonde crush girl were casually making out. They were both fully clothed, but they were totally engaged in each other. The sun, bright from reflecting off the blue lake, shone down on them through the wide windows, like giving them a golden spotlight.

I groaned and rolled over. Getting off the couch, escaping sleep, felt like an epic undertaking.

"He's alive!" I heard Allison shout.

The athletic woman was standing in the kitchen in her turquoise tank top, slicing up a mango. Like her husband wasn't fondling another woman right in front of her.

I gave Allison a quick nod, then looked around the room. I realized I didn't see Emily anywhere.

"She's napping in the bedroom," Allison said, noticing my concern. Is it weird that one of the things that attracted me to her so much was her constant ability to realize when I was worried about my wife?

I slowly stood up, telling myself to be calm. Acting the jealous husband at this point was beyond silly, but I couldn't help the growing anxiety in my gut. Let's say the worst happened -- and I guess the worst would be defined as finding Emily making out with Jack? -- was that so much more inappropriate than what I'd already seen? More unacceptable than what I'd already engaged in?

Yes, actually. I decided that it would be.

The first bedroom I went to was empty. The second, thank God, held Emily. My cute, brunette wife was laying on the bed, on her side, kissing Jack. They were both clothed, but I saw that the older man was cupping my wife's little breast over her shirt while Emily ground her body against his thigh.

Jack noticed me first, not even breaking his kiss with Emily. "What's up, bud?" he asked, casual as anything.

"Paul!" Emily leapt up from the bed and hurried over to me. Her face was bright red. "I'm glad you finally got up." She stretched up and kissed me on the cheek. Her lips still felt warm from another man's caresses. "I missed you."

I raised an eyebrow at her. Emily looked back at the bed and, somehow, flushed even brighter.

"We were just talking," Emily said, "And, um, maybe some other stuff."

I gave her an evaluating eye.

Jack sat up on the bed, giving us both a warm, confident smile. "Your wife is an amazing woman," he told me.

I wasn't sure how to respond to that. Despite the fact that they'd been lying on the bed, Jack's silver hair wasn't a bit out of place. His shirt, I noticed, had a few more buttons undone. I wondered whether it had been him or my wife who'd opened them.

"Let's go check on the others," Emily said.

She grabbed my hand and led me out of the bedroom. I could tell she was nervous about what I'd seen, and wondered if maybe there was more she'd rather I didn't know about. For all her talk of wanting me to watch, Emily seemed deeply uncomfortable that she'd been caught with Jack.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Oh yes," Emily said, "I passed out in the bedroom, I was so smashed. But when I woke up, Jack was there! We talked for a bit. And, well, you saw. It was fun. What about you and Allison?"

"I just woke up," I said.

"Oh," Emily said, and I couldn't tell if it was disappointment or relief that twinged in that tiny word. "Well, I'm sure there'll be time for more stuff later."

We got back to the living room and found Mike and Cassie still engaged in their make-out session. It seemed like their lips ought to be getting chapped or something. Much as I liked kissing, going at it for hours seemed more painful than pleasant.

As soon as Allison saw me, she raced out from behind the counter and pulled me back to the kitchen.

"You have to try this," she said, giving me a slice of mango. It was sweet and tangy. Very good.

"Mmm, you're sweet, too." Cassie cooed to Mike, maybe a bit too loudly.

"And you're hot," Mike said back.

Meanwhile, Jack slid up behind Emily. I didn't realize he'd followed us out. The older man wrapped his arms around her little body and kissed the top of her head. All of us were back with our respective not-partners.

"I think we should head back to EPCOT," Allison said, her voice surprisingly stern. "Now that we're all awake."

I was still unsure of where the athletic blonde stood with her husband. It was clear that they had some kind of agreement, Allison had admitted as much, but I didn't know what it was or where they'd drawn their lines. All the more confusing was that Allison, at times, seemed as flirty and playful as Mike. Others, like now, I got the feeling she was going along reluctantly at best.

"I don't know, I think I'd like to have a little more 'date' time here," Cassie said, "And I bet I'm not the only one." She looked meaningfully at Jack and Emily. My wife looked down at the ground, but I saw a little smile sneaking onto her face.

"What are you thinking, hon?" Jack asked. He too, was grinning, broadly. Like he couldn't be prouder of his spouse.

Allison scowled. "The park's open now," she said, "I don't want to waste that. We can do dirty stuff in a hotel room anytime."

"Agreed," Cassie said immediately, "We're in Disney! We should enjoy it. I promise, we'll make it extra quick. I'll even set a timer."

Allison raised an eyebrow. She could sense a challenge coming on, for sure. She crossed her arms but stayed silent.

I caught Emily's eye and we both shared a knowing look. Emily was Allison's best friend, and I guess I was Allison's lover. Sort of. What I'm saying is, we both had a pretty good sense of the woman, and we could tell she was about to be convinced.

"It's a bit like dirty musical chairs," Cassie said, "Or husband roulette. I don't know, I'm still workshopping the name on this one. Guys all stand up."

Too intrigued to ask and too excited to argue, the three of us stood on the side of the living room. Jack was in his Hawaiian shirt and khakis. Both Mike and I were in our t-shirts and shorts. Cassie pushed some of the furniture back to give us more room.

"OK, girls, go to your partners and stand in front of them," Cassie said. She went and stood by Jack to make it clear that she meant actual spouses, not the ones we'd adopted for the day.

Emily stared up at me, her green eyes large. She leaned up and gave me a little kiss on the lips.

"Slow down there, girl," Cassie said, laughing, "I haven't even explained the rules yet."

"I couldn't help myself," Emily said.

"Me neither," Mike said, and kissed Allison.

Cassie rolled her eyes at us, but she gave Jack a kiss, too, then set about explaining the rules.

"It's pretty simple. I'll set the timer for 90 seconds and you can do whatever you want. When the alarm goes off, the girls go one to the right."

"So, Emily moves to me," Mike said.

"And I go to Paul," Cassie said, "And so forth."

"I'm not sure I understand," Allison said, "Whatever you want?"

"Yup," Cassie said, "As long as you can get it done in 90 seconds."

"Babe, that's, like, 80 seconds more than it usually takes me," Mike said, and we all snickered. Allison rolled her eyes, but her expression made it clear that that wasn't actually true.

"We'll do the full cycle 4 times," Cassie said, "So 18 minutes total. That's nothing. And it gives us plenty of time to get back to EPCOT, right?"

Allison nodded her agreement. Who could complain about a delay of less than 20 minutes? That was shorter than most lines at the park.

Cassie held up her phone, dramatically. She thumbed the 'start' button. The numbers started racing down. Despite how silly the situation was, the quick countdown made me anxious.

"Kiss?" Emily asked me.

"Sure," I said.

I embraced my wife, and we pressed our lips together. It was nice. Comforting and familiar. Knowing that the other couples were doing things next to us added to the excitement. I pulled back for breath and saw my wife smiling at me.

"You're such a good kisser," she said.

Cassie's alarm went off.

Emily gave me a cute little wave, then stepped over to the right. I hadn't been looking during our 90 seconds, but now I saw that the other couples had gotten a little racier than Emily and me.

Jack's shirt was completely unbuttoned, revealing another white, ribbed undershirt. The tails of his Hawaiian shirt hung loosely on either side. With the other couple, it was Allison who'd gotten undressed. Her tank top had been tossed aside completely, leaving her in a tight, black sports bra. Even more exciting and alluring, however, her hair had been taken out of its usual ponytail. Seeing her poker straight, strawberry-blonde locks set free was something special.

I turned back to my own spot and found Cassie standing in front of me. She was holding up her phone, thumb poised to press start. Despite all the playing around we'd done so far, I hadn't really interacted with the beautiful, bubbly blonde. I got the feeling that I was nothing but a means to an end in her eyes. The stereotypical ugly friend that kept getting in the way of what she wanted, but nothing more.

But the grin on Cassie's face told a different story. She looked legitimately happy to see me. Maybe it was just her bright personality -- Cassie seemed incapable of being anything but excited about any situation.

"I'm looking forward to this," Cassie said, again bucking my expectations. "So don't waste all our time talking."

I shook my head at her, disdainfully. She laughed and hit the START button.

"Emily didn't get much done, did she?" Cassie said. Her hands flew up to my t-shirt and she pulled it over my head. "I've got to make up for lost time."

As soon as my chest was bare, the beautiful blonde leaned in and kissed me. Her smooch was enthusiastic and surprisingly affectionate, tasting of pink bubblegum (because of course). She ran her hands through my chest hair.

"Hmmmm this is nice," she said. She stepped back. "Well, come on, these titties aren't going to come out on their own."

I reached out and grabbed her t-shirt, the same way she'd done with mine, and pulled it over her head. She was wearing a cute, pink bra underneath. Lacy like the one last night. Her large breasts shook nicely as they came free.

I'm sure my eyes went wide, because Cassie immediately giggled as she saw me. She gestured for me to grab her tits, but her alarm sounded.

"Next time," she said, giving me a quick pat on the chest.

I looked over and saw that Allison was now completely topless. Her one nipple was red and wet, like Jack had been suckling on it. My own wife, too, had lost her shirt. In fact, Mike's hands were cupping her bra-covered breasts despite the alarm.

"Let's go, let's go," Cassie said, hurrying over to Mike, "Come on, keep it quick."

Allison jogged up to me, her little round tits jiggling as she went. Immediately, like on autopilot, I rested my palms on them. The right one was still slippery with Jack's saliva. I did my best to pretend that I wasn't feeling that.

"Pants," Allison said, as soon as Cassie hit the timer. "Let's do pants."

I reached for her shorts, but she brushed my hands away. Apparently, she meant my pants. Allison quickly sent my shorts to the ground. Now I was only in boxers.

"Goddammit!" Mike shouted next to me. We all turned and saw that he was pulling at the back strap of Cassie's bra, desperately stretching and twisting at it as he tried to get it off.

Cassie was laughing so hard she was cherry red, unable to catch her breath or do anything to help her frustrated beau. The rest of us turned to watch, contagious giggles overcoming us.

"What is the matter with this fucking thing?!" Mike cried out. The look of exasperation on his face was priceless.

"It's a front clasp," Cassie said, barely able to speak through her mirth.

"Oh my fucking..." Mike grabbed her by the shoulders, reached between her tits, and snapped the bra open. He ripped it over her head and raised it in the air, like a trophy.

Cassie's alarm went off. Mike let out another shout of frustration. The uncooperative bra squeezed in his fingers like he was trying to strangle it.

"That's one full round!" Cassie cried out, hurrying over to her husband. Watching her bare breasts bounce as she went was quite hypnotic. "Only three more cycles to go. Make it good!"

Emily came back to me with her bra and shorts still on. Her face was red, and I noticed a few marks on her neck and chest where she'd clearly been kissed. She grinned at me, the electricity of the exertion overtaking her.

"Wow, those girls really got to you," she said, eyeing me.

I guess I hadn't thought about it till then, but I was standing there in only my underwear. None of the other guys, in fact no one, was nearly as naked as I was.

Emily wrapped her arms around me, and we started kissing. This time, it was far more passionate and needy. Hungry with desire. It felt more like our younger years, when we were dating, than our usual connubial kisses.

My wife let her hands wander around my boxer-covered cock. I was hard as hell, of course. Emily's little touches through the cotton felt incredible.

"I think I'll leave this present for the other girls to unwrap," Emily said.

I decided, however, that I should give my fellow guys a head start. I reached behind Emily's back and opened her ivory bra, revealing her perfectly perky breasts. Her nipples were already reddening with desire. They popped out happily, like they were excited to see me. I bent down to suckle, but Cassie's timer went off.

I backed away and Emily smirked at me, saucily. She pranced over to Mike, and, for a moment, I wondered if I'd made the right decision in taking my wife's breasts out. But that was silly, because her bra would have come off regardless.

Mike stared down at my wife's boobs, in awe. Obsessed with Cassie though he might be, even Mike knew enough to be impressed with Emily's amazing chest.

"I figured you'd need the help," I told him, winking.

"Now he decides to talk," Mike said, shaking his head.

I gave him a cheeky thumbs up.

I turned back to find Cassie standing in front of me. Like Emily, she was down to her panties. Her breasts were so full, teardrop shaped, with light pink nipples and areola. OK, so maybe there was more than one form of 'amazing' breast to be found in this bungalow.

I realized that, in fact, we were all now naked from the waist up. But no one had lost their bottoms. Not yet.

"You're always so distracted when I get here," Cassie said, pulling me in for a kiss. I hadn't even seen her start the clock. She gently tapped my head. "What's going on in there?"

Her smooch was, again, so eager and warm, I was taken aback by it. She put her one hand on my cheek and ran the other down my chest. She rubbed her groin up against mine. The beautiful blonde pulled back, searching my eyes.

"It's hot," Cassie said, "The dark foreigner full of mystery."

"I'm an American citizen," I said, and Cassie tittered.

"You're very funny," she said.

She went for another kiss, and I found myself wrapping my arms around her incredible, curvy body. Her large breasts pressed into my chest. It was a different sensation than I was used to. All of her, honestly, was so separate from any woman I'd ever been with. It was like making out with an other-worldly being. Alluring and strange in that way, too. Unreal.

Cassie's hands drifted lower, and she grasped my dick through my underwear.

"Holy fuck," she squeaked, "That is nice."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Was it fun to get compliments from pretty girls about my cock? Absolutely. I just doubted they were nearly as impressed as they acted. I didn't have a massive porn dick; I was six inches at most. To me, it was like faking an orgasm. I knew Cassie was doing it for the sake of my ego, but honestly, I'd rather a girl be honest.

"No, dude, you are like, super thick," Cassie said. "Length is always appreciated, but girth is, ummm. Yeah. Wow."

The alarm went off and Cassie let go of my dick. Allison raced over. She was completely stripped.

"Have you felt his cock?" Cassie asked, casually, as though asking Allison if she'd tried the calamari.

Allison nodded emphatically.

"Damn, right?" Cassie said. She sashayed over to Mike. He'd lost his shorts and his boxers were sticking out something awful. "Of course, there's something to be said for length, too," she said, giving the tall blonde man a kiss.

"Seriously, Em, I don't know how you fit Paul in your tiny body," Allison said, repeating what she'd said to me earlier in the shower.

My wife, down to her panties and standing in front of Jack, turned to look at us. Her body went pink from her toes to her cheeks.

"I don't know, it just does!" she said, sounding almost petulant. The group all laughed.