Poly at the Poly Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie held up her phone so the group could see. "Enough wasting time, let's go!" she said. Clearly, she'd been spending too much time with Allison

Speaking of whom, the athletic blonde was on me like an attacking cat. She pressed her lips to mine so hard, I tasted blood.

Allison's hand found my dick in my boxers and started stroking me back and forth. I reached down for Allison's warm furrow. Odd that it was almost familiar now, after that morning's shower session. Her heat, her wetness, swallowed my fingertips. She made a little squeak as I spread her moisture over her clit.

It occurred to me that we'd all gone from fully clothed to nearly naked and doing dirty stuff quite quickly. We were only halfway though and, already, things had escalated to hot, heavy petting. I couldn't decide if we'd given ourselves too much time or not nearly enough.

The alarm went off and we separated. My wife came back to me, now completely naked. The only thing she had left was her glasses. It seemed kind of funny that she'd kept them.

But there was nothing silly about my sexy, naked wife. Thick, dark curls of pubic hair neatly covered the engorged lips of her little pussy. There were more red spots on her neck and breasts. Her little cherry nipples looked like they'd been given a good working over. Emily had always been indifferent about nipple play, but that clearly hadn't stopped Jack and Mike from giving it a try.

I looked behind my wife and saw that Jack was also completely naked. His dick, slightly shorter than mine and a good bit thinner, stood out straight from a nest of silvery pubes. That meant that my Emily had been the one to strip him. Something about that, on top of everything else, made me lurch a little.

Mike, also, was now down to nothing. As Cassie (and Emily) had hinted before, Mike's dick seemed epically long, but was quite skinny. It made me think about an oil dipstick. Or a rapier. It was an exaggeration, of course. But it still felt accurate.

In one round, I'd gone from least dressed to most, now being the only one wearing any clothing at all. My boxers, so revealing before, suddenly felt like a silly amount of clothes to be wearing.

"Two more rounds to go!" Cassie announced.

Emily didn't even bother with kissing. Instead, she reached out and grabbed my underwear.

"Let me help you with those," she said, pulling my boxers down to the ground. Reflexively, I stepped out of them. My dick popped free. While I was only medium in length (longer than Jack by a bit and shorter than Mike by a lot), I saw that the girls hadn't been lying -- my member was clearly the thickest of the three. I hadn't spent a lot of my life comparing cocks, so, honestly, I was a little stunned by my standing.

Emily leaned into me, pressing her petite body to mine. Her hands wrapped around my dick. She didn't so much stroke as she squeezed me. I felt the tickle of her thick pubic hair tease at the top of my cockhead.

"You going to cum all over Cassie's big tits?" Emily whispered in my ear. "Or maybe fill up Allison's cute mouth?"

I was so surprised to hear my wife talking dirty. She didn't even like to make noise when it was the two of us in the middle of an empty bedroom. Now here we were in front of two other couples, and she was talking like a pornstar. I was more turned on by that than the mental pictures she was drawing for me.

"I want to see it," Emily continued, unabashed. "I want to watch as you cover those hot blondes in your cum."

"Jesus, Em," I said.

"It turns me on so much, just thinking about it," Emily said, "My hot husband, conquering those two gorgeous girls. Making them beg for his big, thick dick."

I don't know if Emily realized what she was also implying. If I was going to do those things to Cassie or Allison, she would share the same with another guy. Mike might cum on her tiny body. She might swallow Jack's load. Maybe she'd do both. And she seemed excited about the idea of it. Who was this woman who'd shown up on our vacation? Where had she come from and, even scarier, where was she headed?

Cassie's alarm went off. It felt like so much time had passed, more like hours than minutes. Suddenly, everything seemed to speed up. Like I'd accidentally leaned on the fast forward button of my life.

Cassie dropped to her knees before me. The beautiful blonde looked up, supplicant, with those huge blue eyes. She took my cock into her mouth in one quick slurp. Wrapping her tongue around my dick and cinching her lips tight. She let out a little groan as she did. Rocking back and forth while she cupped my balls.

The room filled with the wet, grunting sounds of sex. Emily was stroking Mike's skinny dick, looking at it with wonder. Like she was picturing the long thing sliding all the way up inside her. Allison was on her back, thighs in the air. Feet sticking outward. Jack's silver head was buried between her legs. Both of them bucking and rolling.

But I couldn't pull my focus from the hot, apex cheerleader who was sucking me off -- her tongue so talented. She sucked my dick like it was the greatest treat in the world. Her impossibly pretty face contorted so perfectly around my erection. That little cocksucker's double chin even sexier for how incongruent it was on her angelic face.

And yet, I also couldn't look away from everything around me. Emily's tiny fingers wrapped tight around Mike's length. Allison's little breasts trembling as Jack held her, hungrily.

Distantly, I heard Cassie's alarm go off. I blinked and before I could realize Cassie was gone, I felt a new mouth surround my cock. Allison looked up at me with her deep brown eyes. That brash smirk danced on her lips.

Where Cassie had sucked me off with delight, the athletic blonde went after me with a determined aggression. Like she was going to rip the cum right out of me.

I put my hands in her hair. Felt her cool, strawberry-blonde locks sift through my fingers.

"You're awesome," I said, "So beautiful and sexy."

Allison popped off my dick, smiling so wide it threatened to swallow her face. "Guys, I think I found the talk button!" she cried out.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Stop," I said.

"Say something else," Allison continued, "Do a soliloquy or say the pledge of allegiance. Wait, I know, do some Gilbert and Sullivan."

"Stop!" I said, giving her a little shove on the shoulder. Allison fell back. She pulled me with her.

"I love it," she said, kissing me hard. I was on top of her. My cock sticking like steel against her warm, wet center. Her strong legs clasped on either side of me. Her little breasts tickling at my chest. "I love that I can make you talk."

I kissed her back. Nearly dizzy with what we were doing. Distantly, I was aware of Cassie pulling Mike down. Spreading her golden, tan legs around his waist.

Allison's warmth wrapped around me tighter. We were doing this. It was happening.

I heard a little gasp. Short and high pitched. I recognized the sound immediately. I'd heard it so many times. But always when we were alone together. Emily. My wife.

The spell was broken. I slid back. Separated myself from Allison. Everything went from passionate to unpleasant in a matter of seconds.

"I can't," I gasped. "We shouldn't."

Allison saw my eyes and quickly nodded. "Guys, this is too far," she said, loudly. "We need to stop before it... We need to stop."

The room went silent. Cassie's alarm tinkled in the distance, long forgotten.

Cassie popped up, pushing Mike aside. "Yes, OK," she said. She was panting. Her chest flushed. "Let's end it here."

Behind Mike and Cassie, I finally saw what was going on with my own wife. Jack was on his back. Emily on top of him. The love of my life was frozen in place. Her hand on Jack's erect cock. Holding it upward.

Clearly about to impale herself.