Poly at the Poly Pt. 03

Story Info
Date day, drinking, and... dirty musical chairs?
12.2k words
4.81
44.6k
59

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make it a date day," Cassie said, grabbing Mike's hand.

It wasn't the weirdest request in the world, except that she was cuddling up to a man who was very much not her husband. That man, Jack, was standing with my wife, Emily. Meanwhile I was positioned next to Mike's wife, Allison. The six of us, ostensibly three married couples, had all been testing the boundaries of our vows the last two days. And now, it seemed, we were poised to make alterations once again.

We were standing in EPCOT, sheltering from the merciless morning sun under the shadow of the giant golf ball. Crowds strode past us at a steady rate, like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. As if the six of us weren't about to step onto something for more precipitous than any roller coaster could offer.

It was the third day of what was very quickly turning into an unexpectedly debaucherous trip to Disney World. We'd spent the first day at the pool, playing around. Sharing flirty kisses and showing a little skin. Nothing too crazy.

Then, the previous evening, we tumbled even further down the rabbit hole. It ended with my wife getting fingered to completion by Jack in front of the whole group. The older man had gotten Emily off, hard. And suddenly it all became very real what we were playing with. This wasn't some warm, fuzzy thing we could pass around with impunity. It was fire. And all of us were in position to get seriously burned.

After that evening's events, Emily, Allison, Mike, and I had left the bungalow feeling shell shocked. Stupid between regret of what we'd done and desire for what we didn't do. Our thirst for exploration was slaked. Our hunger to go further was rumbling ever louder.

The four of us had slunk back to our hotel room that night in a shared walk of shame. The Polynesian resort was oddly quiet. I didn't realize how much I'd gotten used to the constant noise of Disney. The music and the crowds. Now, I could hear crickets in the distance. The light of the nearby tiki torches flickered in the reflections on the wet ground. Golden and warm.

Mike and Allison were holding hands, walking in front of us and whispering quietly. I couldn't help but stare at the tall, athletic blonde woman a few feet in front of me. Images of her naked body flashed in my mind. The feel of her mouth on my dick (through my boxers, but still). The look in her deep brown eyes when I'd cupped her tiny tits.

Emily stayed by my side. We also walked hand-in-hand. I tried not to think about how those same digits had been wrapped around Jack's dick not long before. My wife looked so pretty, as always -- even moreso post-orgasm. Her brown hair was in a mussed bun, her cute face was flushed.

"Are you mad at me?" Emily asked, "I can never tell when you're mad at me."

"I'm not mad," I said, reflexively. "Do you want me to be?"

"Kind of," Emily said.

Jack had pushed her over the edge. I couldn't decide if I was impressed or jealous. Turned on by what I'd seen or ticked off because of what he'd done to my wife. Emily still seemed dopey from the experience. Like the high had yet to leave her entirely.

"Was it good?" I couldn't keep the question from my lips, though I didn't want to know the answer.

"Really good," Emily breathed out. Then caught herself. "I mean, it was an orgasm."

"A big one," I said.

"Yeah," she said, dreamy. "Not like when you and I... I mean, with you it's so much more. There's, like, a whole other layer of meaningful emotions. Our connection. This was different. More exposed and raw. That's all."

I nodded, as if I understood. I wasn't sure that I did. But then, I also found that I wasn't upset, either. I thought I ought to be, but when I searched myself, I couldn't find that emotion. It was more like the rush of jumping out of a plane (which I'd done as a teenager) -- scary, yes, but also thrilling.

"Are you angry?" I asked, mirroring my wife's question. I kept my voice low, as if the couple in front of us couldn't tell what we were talking about. As if Allison and Mike weren't currently having a similar conversation.

"I'm fine," Emily said, far too final.

I grabbed her shoulder and stopped her. Gave her the steadiest stare I could muster after a little too much alcohol and another overlong evening. Mike and Allison continued walking on ahead.

"We agreed that this was OK," I said.

"We did," Emily said. She let out a deep sigh. "It's hard for me. Harder than I thought it would be. I didn't think about what it would feel like when you touched Allison. When she touched you. She's my best friend. You're my husband. It's all strange and twisty. There's something incredible about it, but incredible good or incredible bad, I don't know."

"You liked it," I said, "With Jack."

"I mean, yeah," Emily said, tucking her brown hair behind her ear. "But it was also weird. Being seen like that. Felt like that. All swept up in front of everyone. I don't know."

I shrugged. I wasn't being obstinate. I legitimately didn't know where to go next. "Do you want to stop?"

"We need to be careful," Emily said, after a beat.

"Fun, but not too much fun," I said.

"For both of us, Emily said. She paused. "I love you. Really and truly. Don't ever doubt that. Please."

She stood on her tip toes to kiss me on the lips. Stretching her little body to reach mine. It was quick -- the way a wife kisses her husband. Reassuring yet dispassionate. Casual yet complete.

We fell asleep that night the way we always did, each of us facing the other end of the bed. Like pretending we had the space all to ourselves.

*

The next morning, I got the biggest shock of the trip so far: Allison let us sleep in.

The four of us woke up slowly, the sun leaking through the nearby window. My body ached. My head throbbed. I'd slept in my outfit from the night before, I'm pretty sure we all had, and my clothes felt sticky and tight.

The four of us roused at around the same time, rolling and groaning. I looked over at the other bed, and saw Allison was staring my way. Her eyes unfocused with sleep.

"Well, that was interesting," Mike said.

"You mean last night?" Emily asked, tentatively. I think her experience had left her feeling particularly exposed. If she could have kept the memory while making the rest of us forget what had happened, I think she'd have taken that deal in a heartbeat.

"No, my dreams," Mike said, "I was flying a giraffe over Bolivia."

"Sounds exciting," Emily said.

"I mean, not as much as seeing my wife's best friend cum on a stranger's fingers," Mike said, "But yeah, not bad."

Emily covered her face. "Sorry," she said.

"Don't apologize," Mike said, "It was pretty amazing."

I waited for Allison to chime in. Instead, she let out a deep sigh and separated herself from the bed. As I'd expected, she had on her tank top and shorts from the night before. I could see the little bumps of her nipples pushing through the cloth.

"I need a shower," Allison said, in lieu of a snappy comment. She loped over to our bed and bopped me lightly on the head. "And so do you."

I stared after Allison, her athletic body prowling back to the bathrooms. Did Allison mean what I think she did? There was no way.

I climbed out of bed. I felt hungover like I'd done vodka shots for hours, rather than a couple glasses of wine. I supposed that the events of the night before had done far more to me than any alcohol could have.

Allison slipped behind the shoji door of the closest bathroom. I'd learned my lesson from the morning before and made sure to walk past that one to the other door further down the hall. But as I reached for the handle, Mike stopped me.

"She's in the other one," he called out.

Again, my brain refused to process the information my ears were giving me. I froze in place. It was too early in the morning for mocking, and I was too stupid from the night before to think of a snappy comeback.

"Go for it," Emily said.

I didn't know what Allison had meant by what she said, and I thought that Mike was probably joking. Making fun of me, again, for accidentally walking in on his wife naked the morning before. But I was certain that Emily was quite serious.

I spun around, shocked. Mike was also staring over at Emily in disbelief. Once again, my sweet wife had startled him by acting out of character. Clearly, he was going to have to file her in a far different spot in his mind.

To be fair, Emily was not the type to act this way. Even when it was just her and me, our love life was quiet and mostly under the covers. This vacation was bringing something new out of her, and I can't say some part of me didn't like it.

Emily saw us both staring and shook her head. Like we were the silly ones.

"It's fine," my petite, brunette wife said, "I still owe Mike for last time. You go have fun."

I tried to focus on where I was headed -- the surprisingly attractive athletic Allison -- and not think about what I was leaving behind -- my supposedly innocent wife who was, clearly, suggesting she was about to do something dirty, herself.

I shook it all out of my head. We'd agreed that this was safe. We were allowed to be a little flirty, so long as it didn't go too far. Besides, was I really going to turn down a chance to check out Allison because my own wife was offering to show Mike something I'd already seen many times?

I hurried over to the other bathroom and slid open the door. I was greeted with a gasp and a completely shocked, totally naked woman.

"You said I needed a shower," I said.

Allison froze. She was half bent over, pulling off her sock. Her strawberry-blonde hair hung loose, practically touching the floor. Behind her, the water was already steaming.

The athletic woman shot me her wicked, competitive grin. The one that bowled me over every time she flashed it. "Damn straight you do," Allison said.

She straightened, showing none of the shyness from the day before. Allison's body was completely bare before me. She was as incredible as I'd remembered. Her pale skin, slightly freckled at the shoulders. Her small, round breasts and near-six pack stomach. Her shapely legs and long arms.

The night before, we'd managed to keep our underpants on. Now, I saw that Allison had a cute, puffy pussy, the outer lips extended and full. So much was on display because she'd shaved her pubic hair completely. I was used to my own wife, who had a full, dark bush. This was so different it was almost dizzying.

Rather than react to my ogling, Allison crossed one arm under her breast. Then she rolled her other wrist my way. Her point was plenty clear.

I quickly stripped down, letting my outfit pool by my feet. My dick, already semi-hard, dangled free. I became very aware of it. Of myself. But I did my best to stand there and be judged.

As much appreciation as I had for Allison's amazing body, I had just as much apprehension for her appraisal of my own. Yet, I was surprised to see a similar look of enjoyment on Allison's face as she scanned me.

Like I said, I'm not in terrible shape. I'm broad shouldered and sturdy, with well-muscled calves. My naked chest is so hairy, it's more bear than bare. I'm built like a rugby player, I was told once, though I've never actually watched rugby.

Allison and I stood there in the bathroom, eyeing each other. The whole world seemed to pause. Finally, the athletic blonde broke the silence.

"I figured after last night, we both could use some balancing out," Allison said.

I nodded my agreement. That was the only explanation I was going to get for what felt like a sudden leap forward in our relationship. But I understood what she meant. Emily had gotten off and we hadn't. So why couldn't we push the boundaries a little more?

"It's cold out here," Allison said, breaking my train of thought. Her nipples were so tight, they looked ready to pop off. Though I doubted that was totally due to temperature.

She reached back and opened the shower door, gesturing for me to enter, like a maitre d' showing me to my table. I stepped under the warm water, immediately feeling refreshed.

Allison followed me in. For an instant, I found myself wondering what we were doing. What was OK and not? Emily hadn't exactly given me instructions. Was this already more than my wife had intended? Were we supposed to only look, or was touching going to be on the table?

Allison answered my question, at least partly. The Disney bathrooms had three bottles braced into the wall -- soap, shampoo and conditioner. The athletic blonde reached behind me and pumped one of them into her hand. Then she started spreading the gel on my chest. My skin prickled and, despite the water and the steam, I shivered. Reflexively, I glanced back at the door.

"I'm guessing those two are, um, evening things up?" Allison asked as she traced my body.

An image appeared in my head: my wife completely naked next to Allison's tall, skinny husband. Her bare breasts curved slightly upward -- nipples a puffy scarlet. Looks of sheer innocence and pure desire fighting across her face.

"Well, we can't wait around for Cassie to control everything," Allison said, "I take it you're OK with that."

"I'll find a way to make it work," I said. I don't talk much, but those words were particularly hard to get out, I was so entranced by the wet body in front of me. Allison's strong hands running through my chest hair.

The athletic blonde smiled and stopped soaping me so she could count off the words with her fingers. She was back to her old game of getting me to speak as much as possible.

"Not great," she said, "I'm hoping I can get you to whole paragraphs by tonight. Thick, girthy, paragraphs."

She dipped down and grabbed my dick. Her fingers were slippery with soap. The both of us gasped. If I wasn't fully hard before, I was damn near steel now. My brain told me I should reciprocate and grab one of her breasts. But my reflexes were held in place by the hand currently cupping my cock. Every time I tried to move my arm, my body sent back the equivalent of the blue screen of death.

"So, that's what I was getting a feel for last night," Allison said, "I could tell it was something out of the ordinary."

I rolled my eyes at her. Allison didn't need to feed my ego.

"You have, without a doubt, the thickest cock I've ever felt," Allison said, staring at me soberly. "Seriously, I can palm a volleyball, but I can barely make my fingers touch around this."

My mind fled the bathroom. It raced back to where I knew my wife was with Mike. I'd imagined them getting naked, sure. It wasn't much more than what had already happened. But was Emily currently caressing Mike's cock? Was he...

"Stop," Allison touched my cheek with her free hand. Kindly. "Stop thinking about it. About them. Just be here. With me."

I nodded, slowly. Allison lowered herself a bit so she could meet my eyes. She had a good four inches on me, and it made for a very different experience. I noticed her grip hadn't softened one bit on my dick.

"You spend too much time in here," Allison said, tapping my head. "And not enough time out here. With me."

I nodded. I'd never thought about it that way before, but she was right.

"Be in the moment," Allison said, "Just react. Enjoy things for what they are instead of wallowing over what they aren't. Or what they could be."

She reached for my hand and put it on her little breast. I cupped its softness, like petting a baby bird. So fantastic on my fingertips. I noticed her tiny pink nipple was quite hard. Sticking out sharp, like it could scratch the glass of the shower door.

"You like that?" Allison asked. I nodded my head, emphatically. I knew she was self-conscious about her boobs, and I wanted to give her every encouragement I could.

"Amazing," I said. My voice came out rough and crackly, but I told myself to ignore it.

"And my hand on your incredible cock?" Allison said. She savored that last word, almost as if she was tasting it in her mouth. The way she said it, it may have been the sexiest word I'd ever heard.

"Really good," I said.

"Seriously, how does all of this fit in poor, little Emily?" Allison asked, hefting me in her hands "I don't think I could handle it."

I knew she was playing along. Talking dirty. I was used to my shy wife, who barely made a sound during foreplay. Allison, on the other hand, appeared to be quite the chatterbox. The difference made things all the more alluring.

Suddenly, I felt like I understood what Emily had been saying the night before. Being fondled this way wasn't better than being with my wife. It lacked the emotional closeness inherent to our intimacy. But the fact that it was different set off different sensors in my brain and so that made it feel like something new and exciting. Wild and wonderful.

Allison stopped just touching my dick and started full-on stroking it. Again, it felt very different than what I'd grown used to with my own wife. Allison's grip was tight, yet not painful. There was an urgency to how she rubbed my cock. Driven and desirous in a way I'd never experienced.

I knew I needed to hurry if I wanted to return the favor before I blew. I slid my hand off Allison's breast and down her flat tummy. I'd never thought someone's abdomen could be sexy but feeling the defined muscles of Allison's stomach was almost as good as cupping her tit. I drifted my fingers over her bald pubis and found her slit. She was dripping, and not from the shower water.

"Here," Allison said, pushing me back towards the wall, while maintaining our connection. "I've always thought this shower was perfect for playing around."

Sure enough, there was a little tile bench behind me. I couldn't believe it, but Disney had straight up installed a little fuck-shelf in the shower. I knew it was probably there for other purposes, but at the time, I couldn't see it as anything else.

The tile was cold on my bottom. Allison's hand felt hot on my dick. Her own pussy plenty warm on my fingers. We worked each other over. Allison pumped at my penis. I rubbed her clit with my thumb.

Our eyes met. I leaned in for a kiss but stopped myself. That was too far, right? Kissing her was too far.

"Stay. Here," Allison commanded. Then she leaned in and kissed me. Her lips so wonderful on mine. I could feel her passion pouring into me. Just as well, because my own was about to explode outward.

"Close," I said. It was the only word I could get out.

"Good," Allison said, commanding. "Give it to me."

I let out a short, strangled shout as my cum erupted from my cock. Allison cackled, wildly, then gasped. Her own orgasm took her by surprise. Through the intensity of my cum, I could see her face cinch -- upper lip curled, eyes rolled back. As if causing my climax had kickstarted hers.

We held onto each other, shaking and shivering. Both of us riding out our sudden, shared pleasure. I didn't think about the fact that she was some other woman and not my wife. The closeness overcame everything else. Then the orgasm drained out of me, and I couldn't not think about it.

I saw Allison searching my eyes. I imagined she was obsessing over similar things.

"That was awesome," she said.

OK, maybe I was wrong about what she'd been thinking. Allison let go of me and stood. I looked at her incredible body, striped with the streaks of my seed.

"You like that, huh?" Allison said. She smirked at me wickedly. "Marking me?"

"Very much," I said.

"I liked it too," Allison said, then almost to herself. "A lot."

I got up and we washed ourselves off. This time, we took it more seriously. About halfway through, I started to wonder, again, about what was going on in the other room. I wasn't exactly concerned, but I can't say I wasn't worried, either.

Allison shut the water off, and I listened closely for sounds from our spouses. I heard nothing. I couldn't decide if that was a good sign or a bad one. I hurriedly dried off, then wrapped my towel around my waist and slid open the shoji door.