All Comments on 'Poly at the Poly Pt. 07'

by Spector_Dugan

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

Well, I was wondering if the guys would hook up, knowing it might not be true to their natures. You got them to touch in a way that was credible during Twister, so we will see where that goes!

After this many parts to the story, you’ve got me still wondering and caring how things will turn out in the end. Splendid storytelling.

topofthehamtopofthehamover 1 year ago

I am so hoping Cassie and Paul end up together. Still holding out hope.

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 1 year ago

First installment of this series that was a bit of a letdown. Feels like it was just a lot of filler to get to another chapter. Happy that it looks like Paul and Emily may get their happy ending though.

EmilymcpluggerEmilymcpluggerover 1 year ago

Loving it.

I do hope Jack finds those two other women and brings them back. That would be the perfect finish.

Exceptionally well crafted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Goddamn I don't want to wait another 2 weeks!!!

Very excited for the potential Allison and Cassie pairing, as well as the two threesomes they have all split to. I'm sure those groups will feature next chapter. Speaking of, I can imagine what chapter 8 will hold but no idea regarding the final chapter 9 lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still hooked on the one and eagerly anticipating the next and following episodes. Going back the the game in this episode, I couldn't help but imagine the old Barrel Full of Monkeys toy with everyone linked up somewhat comically. Maybe that's a terrible image. But there it is for you to ponder 😉

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 1 year ago

Loving this story. Glad it isn't ending yet. Lots of follow-on possibilities that I hope get used. 5*****

Sparks722Sparks722over 1 year ago

"Mike and I've already planned our trip to Disney for next year," Allison said, "We have reservations all set for March 2020."

Oh no. Oh no. I've got a bad feeling about this. And now have new predictions for either how this series ends, or the inevitable follow-on begins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Here's to hoping Emily sucks mike :P It's the only oral pairing that hasn't happened yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping Paul and Cassie end up together. I just don't feel any chemistry between Paul and Emily. Or heck a poly relationship between the three of them would be better than just Paul and Emily ending up together. But in any case this has been an enjoyable read for the most part. Thanks for writing it.

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenesover 1 year ago

By far the best series I've read. Love the character development and how the relationships have evolved. 5 stars for every chapter.

SeanGregorySeanGregoryover 1 year ago

Gee Brain, what are you doing?

Trying to build a time machine.

Oh, so we're gonna try to take over the world again like we do every day?

No, Pinky, I just wanna skip ahead two weeks to get the next chapter of 'Poly at the Poly'...

sicalipticasicalipticaover 1 year ago

I been waiting for the next chapter of this story the same way a middle age woman waits for her soup opera

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 5 star part. With 2 more parts to come and just 1 more day @ Disney, it will really be interesting to see how the story proceeds.

Now the 2 week wait begins.

UnscratchedItchUnscratchedItchover 1 year ago

"When we get back home... I'm going off birth control." = "I've been off birth control for the last month. I wanted to surprise you on our vacation but I couldn't help myself."

Thank you for taking to time to give the characters depth. More than the smut or the Disney world building, I find myself really enjoying the character interactions and dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still have this sinking feeling that it will go wrong for all three couples. Jack and Cassie seem grown apart already. Cassie doesn't seem to love him anymore. We don't know much about Jack. What are his intentions?

Great story, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmmm, I'm not sure. There's a lot of waffle here. You could have condensed this a lot more but then again, why when you can stretch it out over 9 parts. I mean seriously, why not write endlessly, going around in circles and leave with cliff hanger endings.

Any other author would have had readers screaming bloody murder, sorry, I mean FTDS, and not to waste their time, but not here. Nope, this is one weird site.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great story. I'm glad to see it will last a little longer. 5stars

KarobKarobover 1 year ago

When I read this story, I get CCR’s “Bad Moon Rising” playing in my head. I’d like to say I’m rooting for the happy ending, rather than the realistic one, but I think the ear worm knows the truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is good and all, but please continue the story for “Pressing Matters with Sister.”

tbone231tbone231over 1 year ago

This is some top shelf writing here:

"The dishes were an eggshell brown, almost aggressively generic."

Damn that's good! I had to look up "eldritch", too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Emily eventually winds up with ... Jack, who impregnates her Allison winds up with ... Mike ... and Cassie winds up with Paul ... Emily wants the biological father of her child to raise it ... Paul believes that to be the best outcome for the child ... Looking forward to the next part, where, ... hopefully ... the husbands and wives stay together but continue to love the other two women, in the case of the men ... and each woman also loves the other men besides their husband(s). However, Emily did a lot of possibly irreversable damage to Paul's trust in her, the way that she took up with Jack, then Mike ... casting Paul aside for an extended time ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this story and your character development. Loved the March 2020 reference too ;). Very good writing. But PLEASE if this one ends soon, I need more Cassie Fucking Summers! Lover her character and am rooting for her!

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

I don't know what to say. After this part, that is. While it seems (emphasis on seems) like all the marriages are safe, we still have two more parts to go (according to the author's comments). Will they make it? Won't they? Who will be triple penetrated first? Will Disney ban the couples for life? Will they get the stains out? I must know these things but the waiting is absolute torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending in tears in 3...2...

Seriously Emily? Jealous over Jack? Yeah. The friggin faithless satyr. Good luck with him, and good riddance. Have a nice, childless life, never imprisoned, and bereft of the love of the children you would have had. Run far, run fast, Paul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cannot wait for the next episode...how did I get so enamoured with these character!?!

ActingupActingupover 1 year ago

Loving this - so ridiculous but so fun. And I think that we can answer @HooHaa77 on one thing - those stains are not coming out.

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 1 year ago

I love your use of Disney World as a setting for some really incredible stories. But your character development is just so incredible. I love following their journey and can’t wait to read even more about them to see how everything shakes out. I really hope that when they get home it isn’t the end of the story!

barasie1967barasie1967over 1 year ago

fantastic series can't wait for next instalment am sure there will b a twist and turn before the end and will b interested to see who survives as a couple and doesn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Interestingly Emily has led the way all through: first to kiss, first to feel up Jack, first to almost fuck, first to actually fuck, first to fuck in a room separate from her husband. If I had been Paul I think I would have been angry with we had agreed to soft swop only and she changed to a hard swop without asking me. But it is not like Paul did not get his fair share. Lots of twists and turns, good character development with really different men and women. Here's hoping Cassie and Allison make out in one of the last two chapters. This might be my new favourite author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpector_Dugan@Spector_Dugan
December 2023: Unfortunately, real life got in the way one too many times this year and I am on indefinite hiatus. While I have plans to continue Prissy Krissy and the sequels to both the Poly and the Trip series (plus a bunch of new stuff), I cannot promise when you'll see...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES