All Comments on 'Polyamory Ch. 02: Doctor's Visit'

by StanleyFulton

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shaping up nicely

I know that some Lit readers might not appreciate the slow burn nature of a tale like this, but I consider its pace is just about right. The discussion of how screwy some religious beliefs can get people is interesting. With Debra learning to question everything she has ever been taught, it is definitely becoming a nicely reflective piece to read.

All I can say, is keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter with interest.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Want a story or stroke material?

For me, I want a STORY. This one is telling a story and I like and appreciate that. Sometimes stories start off slow but they build and improve, the same way that life starts off slow and builds.

Some people can't stand the process and want to read the last page of a book to see how it ends, without taking the journey of the story. How sad that the enjoyment of the story is less important than having completed it in a timely manner. Think of watching Star Wars (or pick any movie of your choice) but only the first and last 5 minutes of the movie, without the content in-between. I don't think that movie would be very good to watch.

I've come into this store with 26 chapters already written. Will there be more? Hopefully, as I enjoy long stories and exploring the characters.

Take care and thanks for the stories you have and hopefully will continue to provide. Thanks.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Um, how is she going to hide the pills from her mother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous