Polyamory Ch. 07: Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Debra and Hank have sex on the beach.
3.5k words
4.64
8.3k
5

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

"Sex on the Beach"

We had finished our salads and talked out the question I raised, at least, as far as we could for now. Gladys took charge and said, "OK, Hank, you go get your bathing suit, bring your motorcycle and I'll help Debra get ready."

So I put my clothes on, walked home, got my swimsuit and motorcycle gear. I still needed to get Debra something for her legs. That or she should wear jeans like I do. I returned to Gladys's place.

Debra was ready. She had her bikini on but also a pair of jeans and boots. She had packed a backpack with a large ground cover made for the beach, sandals, some snacks and water. She only had a bikini top on with a translucent coverup I'd not seen her buy. Turns out it is Gladys's who thought she may feel a bit shy at first just with the bikini top on.

I helped Debra on with the motorcycle gear and we headed to the beach. I have an annual state park pass, so we went into Anastasia State Park to the concession parking lot. We removed our shoes or boots and jeans. When Debra was stripped to just her bikini and coverup and I looked at her. My little soldier came immediately to attention. She saw it and said, "Ready!" I wasn't sure to what she was referring maybe to everything.

We walked across the walkway to the other side of the dunes and then turned north away from the crowds, although on nice days, it was busy with walkers and bicyclists all the way to the jetties. We held hands and chit chatted.

Once on the beach I asked if she wouldn't like to take off the coverup because it was scorching hot. She did and we applied suntan lotion to both of us. I was especially careful with her because she was white as a sheet, her body never having been exposed to the sun. I did take opportunity for some groping. The bottom of her bikini only barely covered anything. Her little bit of remaining hair was barely hidden by the front of the panty. The cut of the back was such that it left a large part of her very firm and nice buttocks showing.

By the time I was half finished spreading the suntan lotion into her body, she had had two small orgasms. Then by the time we were done she'd had a total of 5. I loved it when she had an orgasm. I thought I may cum in my shorts. Not to worry we were on a beach with lots of water.

We removed our sandals so we could walk on the cool sand and wade in the water which was cooling from the fall weather patterns. It was quite refreshing and Debra was simply delighted. Despite having been to the beach, she was never allowed the freedom to remove her shoes and feel the sand or the water. She found both to be quite sensuous and kept thanking me for bringing her.

We walked on and talked about the church services from this morning. She had found the Sunday School interesting but admitted her distraction from sitting with me. She said she's never heard people actually openly discussing a biblical text and expressing their doubts about the church teachings and even questions about the text and its meaning. The worship service was so foreign to her she could only express feelings of surprise. She knew only one of the hymns—"Amazing Grace"— and was unfamiliar with the tradition of congregational confessions, prayers and affirmations of faith. So we talked a bit about the distinction between high church and low church traditions about which she had no knowledge.

Then she surprised me with,"It appears the people in the class were searching for deeper faith. All I've ever heard was you either had faith or you didn't. If you had it, then you followed the will of God, and the minister and elders told you what that was."

I replied, "I think that is a good observation of us but I can't comment on your church."

"You know what. It's odd but I quit thinking of it as my church. I feel so distant from it that it is just this thing I once experienced. I'm free of it and I'm never going back." She then turned me to her, wrapped her arms around me, pressed into me and we kissed. Then she said, "I wish we could get naked and walk on the beach."

"Me too, but there are these things called laws", I laughed. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I find you to be the most intriguing, alluring, woman I've ever known and I am enjoying our journey."

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked sincerely.

"Debra, if I could and you wouldn't get pregnant, I'd bend you over and do it right here, but ... ." I stopped not sure where I was going or how to say it.

"But what?" she insisted.

"But, I want you to be sure. I also want us to do it the first time and make it special. I know too many people who rashly had intercourse in the back seat of a car, a bathroom, in the woods or the beach, and then regretted it. If and when we have intercourse, I want it to be special for you and me. I want you to remember the night and the time as something very special to you."

"So doing it today on the beach is not what you think we should do?"

"Well, we can't for one thing because we have no protection. Some day we may want to do it on the beach, but I don't think today is that day. I really want doing it to feel like a gift."

She hugged me tighter and squirmed against me saying, "Thank you, Hank. You are very thoughtful." Then she began to cry and shake her head, "I'm not sad", she cried through her sobs, "I'm so happy I found you. I love you." She then turned her head up and kissed me passionately.

Once we finished the kiss, we walked on down the beach. I asked, "I suppose that since you couldn't walk barefoot on the beach, you did not learn to swim either?"

She laughed, "Not hardly. I'd love to learn though. Can you teach me?"

"I may be able to but I think you would do well to take lessons from a professional. You'd advance faster."

"Where can I do that?"

"I'm not positive. I think one of our Physical Education profs teaches swimming to adults on occasion. We could check around."

"Hank, what did you think about the sermon this morning?"

I thought for a minute, trying to recall it. "Well, let me think. Is there something in particular you are wondering?"

"Yes, the thing about being called to be a disciple. I had always been taught to seek out your unique call. For those of us who are women that meant either to discover if God wanted you to be a missionary, a minister's wife, or who your husband was to be. Not like we really get a choice."

"Oh, you mean the part where she talked about Jesus calling us to be disciples not this or that particular job?"

"Yes, I guess."

"Well, I never gave much thought about what Jesus wanted me to do beyond assuming if God gave me a gift for a certain thing like my love for film and teaching it, then that was my vocation. She was saying that as disciples we are to live as disciples as employees, in my case as a teacher, as a spouse or a parent. I think she was trying to get away from the anxiety I know some of my friends went through as young people because their preachers talked a lot about praying for and discovering what God's will was for their lives."

"So you think I should see what I feel I'm best suited for and pursue that?"

"I think so. You are bound to have a plethora of gifts that you could pursue and enhance through education. I don't know that God has the time to worry whether you are doing the right profession. I think She would be happy if you did what you are doing, did it well, behaved as a Christian in all things."

"Do you think we are behaving like Christians?"

I chuckled, "What do you think?"

"I know Mommy and Daddy would think I have sinned with you and that with Gladys I descended into complete decadence."

"Well, talking about sex and the Bible are wholly different subjects that need a lot of time and probably require someone like Josephine to help us understand. I'm not a biblical scholar or a theologian. I just teach film. But, if I were to answer, I think the biblical material has little to say about sex and most of it is a result of a culture that no longer exists. You have been sexually mature for probably 8 to 10 years. I have been for about 14 or so. When Mary became pregnant with Jesus, she was probably 13 or 14. Until fairly recently in history, people got married when they reached puberty. Today, it seems odd to require living without sex, without masturbating, and the like to be cruel."

"I'm not sure about all that. I know I feel closer to God than I have ever felt today because of you and Gladys and Dr. Maggie."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. I've never felt I was treated with such kindness and love in my life."

I hugged her to me and we began to walk on. We had walked a half to three quarters of a mile when we came to a place where a cove had been created in the dunes and a large tree trunk lay parallel to the beach. "Wow! That is quite a tree trunk to be on the beach. How do you suppose it got here?" she asked.

"Probably washed up here during the last hurricane. It looks like it is pretty well sunk into the sand."

"Could we go in the water a bit more than we have?"

"It doesn't scare you since you do not know how to swim?"

"No, Hank, I have you to rescue me. But we'll be ok if we don't go too far. You be the judge."

So we laid the back pack down and waded into the water. We could only go out to a little deeper than our knees because the surf was then at our waists. I knew it wouldn't be hard for Debra to get knocked down.

A wave came along and hit us pretty hard and nearly knocked Debra down to which she exclaimed. "I never knew it could do that. It's always looked like fun. I'll bet when you can ride a surf board or even a body board, it can be a lot of fun."

"I never learned to surf. I do think it could be a lot of fun."

We'd been holding hands but she jumped up onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I laughed and held to her. As we were knocked about by the waves, her pussy rubbed on my stomach. After several minutes of pretty constant movement, she came with fair power. When it began, she began kissing me and squirming against me.

We became aware that we were getting cold in the water. We'd get wet from a wave and then be cooled by the breeze which at 80 degrees was pretty chilling. So she suggested, let's go spread the ground cover behind the tree trunk. We did discovering that once we were behind the tree, we were hidden from view by anyone on the beach.

We spread the blanket, opened a snack and a bottle of water and sat on the blanket. I had an idea from college days, so I tied a towel on one of the stubs of a branch to let people know we were there in hopes they'd not come exploring.

Then Debra took off her bikini and me my shorts. It felt good to be naked again with this beauty. We ate the snack and drank the water and then lay down to kiss and cuddle. The cuddling went to groping and I began to suck her breasts, something I really loved doing. She stroked my cock, and it grew sensitive.

I began flicking at her nipple and then sucking in the areola and sucking it for a bit. She was showing signs of being turned on, squirming and thrusting as if searching for something. I sucked the whole breast into my mouth and began drawing it in and pushing it out. She got more turned on so I moved to the other and repeated my ministrations.

I moved my hand down and penetrated her pussy with a finger and found her very wet and ready so I put in a second and then a third. She thrust and thrust on my hand. She was now moaning and saying, "Oh, Hank, yes. That's so good. Do my G-spot, yes yes, that's it. Now my cervix. Do your finger on my cervix."

When I did, she jumped and thrust harder against my hand. I felt like if she kept this up and continued stroking my cock, I'd be coming soon, so I turned around and dove between her legs, removing my fingers long enough to reposition and begin licking her pussy and clitoris. She touched my leg as if to ask me to straddle her so she could suck me. I did and sank my cock into her beautiful mouth.

I knew I was close but wanted her to cum more so I slowed the pace on my cock and increased the pace on her. My fingers were massaging her G-spot and cervix and I was flicking her clit in the same rhythm. She was writhing under me.

I could tell she was building to a strong orgasm because her G-Spot was engorged and her pussy was pushing against me. When she did, she removed my cock from her mouth and began screaming out unrecognizable words in a sort of chant. I continued flicking and pumping in her and she kept cumming. It was amazing how much she could cum.

She grabbed my cock and stroked it three or four times and I began to cum. The ropes of cum came out and shot up between us. The first landed just under my neck and the others on various parts of her breasts and chest and abdomen. She began to laugh and say weird things like, "Thank you, Jesus" and "Praise God!" over and over. Then she began singing, "Come thou fount of every blessing". I thought at first she was being insincere, but she didn't sound a bit like it. She seemed as serious as if she were in church.

I was somewhat spent, not tired, I just had no more cum left and my cock was softening. I was also curious about what had come over her, and was surprised as she sang the whole hymn all the way through. It seemed to me incongruous, but who am I to judge.

Once she had finished the hymn, I asked, "Debra, darling, what was that all about?"

Oh, Hank, I have always heard even seen others have what were called ecstatic spiritual experiences. I'd never had one until now. When I came and then you did, I had one. It was the most beautiful moment in my whole life. All that came to mind was praising God and singing a hymn and that one seemed perfect for the moment. I hope it was ok with God."

I had to think up something to say and finally said, "Seems like I learned somewhere that we are supposed to glorify and enjoy God. I guess you enjoyed and then glorified. I'm not sure the order is important", and laughed. She began to giggle.

After a minute of kissing, she said, "I've really gone off the rails haven't I."

"Oh, I don't know if I'd say that. I'm sure that just having you missing has your parents convinced. You are having fun. It's ok to have fun. Our sex is loving and fun. I am so into what we are doing, I think of little else. You never cease to amaze me."

"I'm in awe with you, too. I can't begin to tell you how magnificent you are. I could have looked years to find someone to treat me so well and care so much to do things right and you just fell into my world."

We kissed some more. Then I lay down, drew her to me so she was nearly lying on top of me, and we fell asleep.

When we woke up it was dusk so we had slept maybe and hour and a half. We were both thirsty so we drank another bottle of water and I asked if she'd like something special. She said yes, so I had her put her hands on the trunk above us and get on her knees. I got around to her left but far enough back that I could comfortably penetrate her pussy with my fingers and did. She responded by pushing back on me.

I began to pump in and out and gradually added fingers as she relaxed. Before long I had nearly my whole hand in her. I'd never done that but there is a first time for most things. I kept fucking her with my hand and she found a way to reach back and begin stroking me. I grew super hard pretty fast.

It was quite a picture to see her breasts swaying under her in the glow of the setting sun. Her ass also glowed with the sunset and I reveled in the view. As my hand went in and out, she began to moan and whimper more and more until after several minutes, here orgasm burst in more ways than one. She was wracked with quaking and tried to push on my hand even more than she had but it would not go in any farther. Her vagina was pulsing on my hand to the point I thought my fingers may come off. Then she pulled off and began to squirt something that I had never seen before. A lot had shot onto my arm so I thought I'd taste it. It smelled and tasted sweet not acrid as I assumed pee would smell and taste. I'd have to ask Maggie about this.

After she quit shooting, she collapsed on the blanket. She looked up at me with love and pleasure in her eyes and face. Then she noticed my engorged cock and moved to suck it in. She began working it with her tongue and the roof of her mouth and was eventually bobbing up and down about as fast as I thought possible. After a bit, she slowed down but began deep throating on every third or fourth stroke. Then she deep throated it and began to swallow with it in her throat. What a feeling. it was almost automatic that I began cumming. First, a few shots went right down her throat. The next few she swallowed.

When I was done and I began to soften, she took it out, smiled at me and said, "Hank, I think I surely love you. I know I love this cock. If you ever leave me, I get custody of this beautiful thing," and laughed.

I chuckled and told her then she has to give me custody of her breasts and pussy. She laughed again.

We took a few minutes to gather ourselves and then decided we needed to start back. Debra asked, "Do I have to get dressed?" as if she were a kid in a candy store asking if it really had to leave.

I reached out and lay my hand on her face and said, "As dark as it is, I suspect we can walk a good distance before having to."

So we started back. One other couple passed us going the other way. We did not even see them until they were nearly upon us. All that happened is they asked, "You having fun?" We said, "Yes!" and they said, "Well, keep it up."

I said to Debra, "Did they mean for us to continue having fun or for me to keep my cock up?"

She giggled and then mauled my cock a bit making it erect and we walked on arm in arm. We didn't put our clothes on until we got to the boardwalk to cross the dunes. Debra just put her coverup on thinking nobody would be able to tell she had nothing on underneath.

She had become a sex goddess I was deciding. We drove home after getting our riding clothes on. We entered the apartment and found Gladys watching a movie, lying naked on the sofa.