Polyamory Ch. 08: The Three Make Love

Story Info
The three make love in turns.
2.4k words
4.63
7.4k
6

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8
"Debra and Gladys Make Love to Hank
then to Each Other"

Gladys appraised us once we had our gear off and said, "Debra, I like you in just the coverup. So freaking sexy. You simply blow my mind." Then as an afterthought, "And other things", and laughed. Then she sort of sniffed the air. "God, almighty, you wreak of sex. You've been fucking?"

"Not exactly but about everything else", replied Debra. "It was so freaking good", she sort of screamed at her. "I had a beatific vision."

Gladys had gotten up and the two of them hugged and then kissed. I actually think that is one of the sexiest things I have ever seen is two hot women, naked or nearly so, hugging and kissing. But Gladys hadn't been doing it long before she backed away and said, "I think you two need to hit the shower but no nonsense. I'll order some pizza, how is that."

"Great!" we said in unison.

We hit the shower but did not follow orders because we both gave each other some head. I pushed Debra up against the wall and lifted her leg up on my shoulder so I could eat her again. I penetrated her with my fingers and once they were lubed with pussy juice, I stuck one in her ass to which she groaned and then moaned. When she came, I had to hold tight to keep her from falling.

Once she recovered enough, my cock was hard so she dove in to suck it. By the time I had cum, the water was tepid so we quickly lathered each other and then rinsed off. After toweling dry, we returned to the living area where Gladys was lounging and waiting.

"I want a blow by blow later, Debra. Don't you forget either. Just one question, Hank, you didn't deflower my gorgeous virgin did you?"

"Nope!" is all I said.

Debra though said, "He's planning a special time for us to deal with that rite of passage", and smiled as if it was the greatest news on earth.

Gladys just said, "I bet he is" and paused looking conspiratorially at me. Then she said, "Pizza will be here soon. Do you all want to watch a movie?" We affirmed we did.

We fell into general chit chat. How was the beach, the water, the crowd and so on and so forth. And once we were running out of such topics the door bell rang. Gladys went naked to the door, slipped on a not too modest coverup and opened it. The delivery person could see in if he tried but probably was too busy trying to see more of Gladys. She gave him a 20 and said, "Keep the change."

She returned with the pizza, dropped the cover up on her stuffed chair and placed the pizza on her dinette. She pulled some beer and wine out of the fridge, got some plates and some glasses and we sat at the table to eat.

"So guys, spill."

"There's nothing to tell. We just walked and talked", I said looking at Debra conspiratorially.

Debra just smiled big enough to let Gladys know there was more. She began to tell Gladys every detail. Even some things I'd not thought of like the size of my cock at every moment during the afternoon, how her pussy and breasts were reacting all along, and so on. I was learning a great deal about the plethora of parts of a woman's body that are part of the female sexual arousal and climax. Us guys seem to only be aware of one of ours. We are so cheated.

Once we had had enough pizza and Debra had finished her tour of our afternoon, we were all pretty much turned on. I know I was hard and it did not go unnoticed. I did comment that I probably needed to head home. I needed to get to the gym early tomorrow. Debra objected that there was one more thing she wanted to do.

"What could that be?" I asked.

She looked at my cock and surprisingly said, "I want to watch Gladys suck your cock."

Gladys looked as surprised as I was and said, "Debra, I don't think ... ."

Unable to finish because Debra held her hand up as if directing traffic to stop. "Yes, I want you to do it. You have said twice that you think it's one of the most erotic things you've ever seen when I was sucking him. I want to see it. I know what it is like to do it."

Gladys and I looked at each other not sure how the other one felt about this. I finally said, "If Debra is all right with it, then I am."

Gladys seemed a bit embarrassed. At least, she was turning red. Maybe it was from anger. Debra and I sat quietly uncertain what Gladys was thinking because she was looking at her hands in her lap seemingly lost in thought.

"OK, I'll do it under one condition. Tomorrow when none of us are under the influence of alcohol and we are fully clothed, we discuss where we think this is going and what we want out of what is going on. I woke up Saturday unattached with no prospects. I think it goes without saying that I really like Hank and I adore you, Debra. I need to know what you two are thinking about this because what is going on is at a level far beyond what I would have imagined. Is that a deal?"

Debra and I assured her it was and she then said, "OK, how do you want us to do it, Debra."

"I want Hank to stand up and you kneel and suck him like I did at the dress shop."

So I stood and Gladys came to me and kissed me very passionately. Debra sat where she could see us profile. Needless to say having this beautiful woman sucking face with me and hugging and squirming on me had my cock at full mast and having her vulva pressing against it only heightened my sensations. After a good bit of tongue play, Gladys began moving slowly down my body kissing, tonguing, and sucking. She licked and sucked both my nipples before moving to my navel. I was about ready to burst by the time she got to my cock.

At first she wrapped her hand around it and looked up at me as if looking at a very good steak. Then she looked at Debra as she stroked my cock. By now cum was leaking out and she used her thumb to spread it over the head. She reached out with her tongue and licked it and then moved her tongue around her lips as if to say, "Yummy!" What a seductress? I'd never seen this side of her.

She began to lick around the head then down the underside and back up. She took my balls in her hand looked up at me again with that look and licked all over my scrotum and then sucked each ball into her mouth and rolled it around. If I hadn't already cum a bunch to day, I'd have already exploded.

She released my ball and then spit saliva on my cock and then devoured it. Before I knew it, it had entered her throat. She kept it there for so long, I thought she may pass out for lack of oxygen. While it was there, she swallowed several times. Where did this lesbian learn to give head.

I looked over to see what Debra was doing. She was watching intently but had slouched back on the chair and had her hand in her pussy as far as she could get it and was flicking her clit with her finger of the other hand. Was she ever beautiful with her arms pressing her breasts together and her nipples hard as erasers looking back at me.

Had I died and gone to heaven again? Gladys was now bobbing up and down on my cock and pulling on my scrotum her fingers wrapped just above my balls. I'd never had anyone do that but it felt quite good. I could feel my cum rising and was all but ready to cum.

She then stopped bobbing and began just sucking on my cock head. The sucking was quite intense as my cock swole up and my balls contracted as much as they could given what she was doing. Then I exploded into her mouth. The first shot she swallowed and just before the second she pulled off so it hit her chin. She backed away a bit, pushed her breasts out so the rest covered her breasts. She looked up at me smiling like she was eating the best ice cream cone in the world. Then she looked at Debra, cum dripping off her chin, running down her chest and breasts.

Debra suddenly went into an epic orgasm. She began to thrust and thrash so hard, I thought she'd fall out of the chair. Out of her mouth came a string of syllables I had no idea what they could mean but they were not what I was accustomed to hearing from orgasming women. I wondered if she was speaking in tongues. As the orgasm began to subside, she began saying, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise God!" and other typical things one heard Christians say when particularly thankful to God.

Then she just sort of passed out. Both Gladys and I were a bit alarmed, but Debra suddenly gasped for air and came awake and crawled immediately to Gladys and began licking my cum off. If I had not just cum, watching her do that in this context would have made me cum it was so erotic and she was so enthusiastic about getting every drop.

I sat down on the floor and gathered the two into my arms as Debra kept licking. Gladys turned to me and kissed me with passion. She broke the kiss and said to us, "I think I'm falling in love with you two."

I was never so surprised in my life as I was to hear this confession. I really liked Gladys but thought she was a lesbian so never allowed myself to think of her romantically. However, as surprised as I was, something in me came alive that I had apparently suppressed. Now what was I to do with this feeling? I guess we would discover that tomorrow.

Debra finished her project of gathering up all my cum off Gladys and sort of whimpered, "That was so wonderfully amazing. Thank you both. So beautiful to watch."

We sat there in a knot for a while and I caught myself about to dose off, so I said, "Ladies, I think I better get home. I'm about to fall asleep."

"You could stay if you want and go home in the morning", offered Gladys.

"No, I think you are right. We need to seriously talk where we think we are going and what we want before I sleep over. There is too much new and unexpected here for each of us. Let me go process it. And you two need to do your own thinking about it. I am too completely turned on by you two right now to think straight and I think you all are in the same state. I'll see you for lunch or ... ." I hesitated. "I'll call."

We kissed. I kissed each of them and they kissed each other and we tried to kiss all three at once which doesn't work so well. I found pulling away incredibly difficult because they didn't want to let go. I slipped on my clothes and grabbed the gear and left closing the door behind me.

I couldn't get my clothes off quick enough when I got home. I sat in the recliner in the living room and jacked off imagining my two lovers lying naked on the floor, naked and entangled arms and legs.

***

I was to learn the next day what their night was like.

Once I had left, the women prepared for bed and then climbed in and fell into hugging and kissing. They decided to do 69 and began but almost immediately both had fallen asleep.

Neither quite remembered who awoke first but sometime around 3 AM, they were both awake somewhat surprised to discover they had fallen asleep with their faces in each other's pussy.

They began making out and before long were trying to stimulate the other. Gladys said, "Let's do scissors."

Debra looked quizzical, "What's scissors?"

"Here, you lie on your side and open your legs and I'll open my legs, one over one of yours and the other under the other one." So they did and before long felt the exquisite sensations of pussy on pussy. Finding exactly the right position so they were stimulating each other's clitoris was not easy but eventually it worked out and they were both on their way to nirvana.

Debra got there first with an explosive orgasm which also included a small amount of squirting. Gladys was next and the two lay entwined squirming and pushing against each other until their orgasm subsided. Both though felt incomplete, like something was missing inside.

Gladys disentangled and said, "I have the right toy for this", and went to her drawer. She returned with something that looked to Debra like a two headed snake except that the heads looked like my penis. "OK, I'm going to put this in you and then I'm going to get in position and put the other end in me. OK?"

"I can't wait", replied Debra.

They found trying to get the rhythm necessary for the dildo to work on both somewhat difficult to figure out, but necessity is the beginning of invention and they did and before long the dildo was doing it's work and they were both flicking their respective clitoris. The masturbation by the other and the dildo stroking both their G-Spots and their cervixes, was quickly leading them to another orgasm which hit for both at nearly the same time.

They both were so wracked by their orgasms that they could hardly stay on the bed from quaking and squirming so much but somehow the dildo stayed in place filling their need. Once the orgasms subsided, they reached out with their arms and pulled into a hug trying to keep the dildo in place. Before long, fully satiated for the time being, they fell back to sleep only to awaken with just enough time to get to work.