Polyamory Ch. 16: Sex, Spirituality, Polyamory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to kiss, lick and suck first one and then the other of Debra and Gladys, especially their breasts, but occasionally biting their neck and shoulders which seemed to please both equally. Then Debra began to lick and suck Gladys's breasts so I fixed on Debra. All this happened in maybe 5 minutes when Debra began pushing me towards her pussy.

I, of course, was glad to go there. I began licking and nibbling around her vulva because she seems to really love that, especially the area around it and just above her thighs. She moaned her satisfaction.

I suddenly felt someone voraciously begin licking and sucking my balls. Because of Debra's position in respect to me, I knew it couldn't be her which meant Gladys. Was she ever turned on! She gives good head but this was almost wild abandon.

She was consuming me licking and sucking all around my cock and then taking my balls alternately into her mouth and sucking them. I didn't know if I could take that for long. I wondered what had her going but then heard Debra, Moan and say, "Oh, Gladys, you taste so good. You and Hanks cum mingled, so good!" Then I knew, she was eating Gladys's pussy.

I kept up my assault on Debra but had trouble holding back and not being so hurried given the near frenzy at my crotch. I tried to gradually work Debra up but given the moaning I was hearing from the two of them, trying to go slow may simply be impossible. In fact, I had hardly touched Debra's labia before she came and then Gladys came. Both took a short break from their tasks to scream and cry out their cum. Then almost as suddenly as she had begun her attack, Gladys was back on my cock and sucked it in and down her throat.

As for me, I began licking Debra from clit to asshole receiving encouragement in moans and grunts and thrusts. She was apparently already on fire. I went past her vagina and back and began tongue fucking which brought more sounds and movements of satisfaction. Actually, Debra was nearly thrashing and were I not holding on, I'd probably not be able to keep contact.

With Gladys's assault on me, my cum seemed eminent, but I wanted to prolong things. There seemed I had no control as hot as they were so decided to surrender, but before I did I concentrated on penetrating both Debra's vagina and ass with fingers. When I did, she thrust hard into me time and again saying, "Ugh! Ush! Ugh!" and so on.

Then her damn broke and she began quaking and shaking and squirming and obviously gave up on Gladys because she began to say, "Thank you, Jesus! Praise God! Hallelujah! Praise God! Praise Jesus! Praise Holy Spirit!" Debra taking a break seemed not to hinder Gladys as she soon came again also and I could feel that she was also thrashing and quaking because she was hanging on to me and sucking my cock so hard that I thought she may take it off.

Not to worry, my cum suddenly rose up and shot into her. She received it with an amazing loud moan. Before I had shot the next load, I heard her call to Debra, who evidently moved. Then I felt her mouth on me taking the next few shots, then they let the others fall where they did apparently to great delight.

I rolled onto my back and sat up to see the two of them kissing and licking on each other and then embracing and passionately kissing. What a beautiful sight and always so erotic and sensuous. My cock barely softened before it was coming back.

I was pretty sure that was going to be it for the night because Gladys and Debra got up and reached for me and we went arm in arm to the bedroom. Gladys went to her closet. Debra went to the kitchen and returned with three water glasses. Gladys returned with her harness.

"There's more?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "We have plans for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, you've been fucking us so we think it's your turn to get fucked", said Debra.

"I'm not sure I'm up to that tonight. Plus, what's the point. I just came and I doubt I will again."

They were standing there in front of me side by side as beautiful and sexy as ever and said in near unison. "Leave that to us."

Debra helped Gladys into the harness and position the dildo so the small one went in her pussy. Then they lubed it and told me to get on the bed in the middle on hands and knees. Being the good trooper I am, I obeyed. Debra came around and scooted under me so she could suck my cock I presumed, and Gladys climbed on the bed behind me and I felt the dildo sticking into my ass cheeks. Once in place, she took her lubed fingers and penetrated my ass intentionally trying to stroke my prostate which she did all right. After one, she did two, and then I felt the dildo prod. Debra apparently reached up and guided it to the right place because it slipped in a bit and uncomfortably so. I complained and Gladys replied, "Just relax, honey." She never called me that except in a condescending way. I guess at this point I was the passive partner.

Debra took my cock in her mouth and began to suck as Gladys worked the dildo in all the way filling me quite full enough. Then she began to move in and out. She took it slowly at first but then began increasing the pace holding my hips with her hands and pushing me forward and then pulling me back. As she did, my cock, of course, was pumping in and out of Debra's mouth who was moaning appreciatively. Every so often Gladys would push me more forward sending my cock into Debra's throat to which she moaned more loudly.

I was now aware that the dildo was passing back and forth over my prostate stimulating it and causing some new sensations. Good ones, but new ones which are hard to describe. They made me feel like I was going to cum but then seemed to be holding it back. The action continued, the fucking and the sucking until the tension in my prostate and cock was so strong I thought I may burst. Then I did.

Clearly that made Debra happy because when the first load released in her mouth her body rose up and her vulva hit me in the face. Then she began to cum also and released my cock so she could scream her praises. Of course, that meant my cum sprayed onto her chest and stomach which seemed to excite her more.

Gladys did not let up on her assault. I did not know if she knew I had cum, but a few seconds later I discovered why she kept up because she came so hard and with so strong of quaking, that the dildo pulled out of me and she fell onto the bed and moaned and groaned and grabbed hold of my legs and wrapped her arms around them her face coming up next to Debra's.

My cum was finally spent and I fell away from Gladys and then she attacked Debra's chest licking and sucking my cum off her breasts and chest and stomach to Debra's delight who squirmed under her. As happened so often, Debra began to sing a song, the words of which were foreign. I lay there in simple delight and thankful for these lovely women with whom life was becoming richer by the moment.

12