Pompoir Jessie

Story Info
Jessie seeks help with her intimate exercises, with rewards.
2.1k words
5
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days a week, usually around lunch time Jessie would shut herself in the bedroom to do her 'Yoga and Exercises'. This was 'Her time' and I left her to it. If she wants to keep fit & flexible that's fine by me!

 

A couple of weeks ago I was working from home on my laptop. 'You OK for an hour? I'm going to do my exercises' she said.

'Sure' I said. 'Give me a shout if you need a hand' I said jokingly. She gave me strange sort of look, then turned and went off to the bedroom. Back to my laptop keyboard...

After a few minutes I heard the shower running. 'That's odd' I thought 'She usually showers after her exercises'. I thought no more about it and carried on typing.

A few minutes later Jessie calls from the bedroom 'Darling, can you come and give me a hand please?' I muttered to myself 'Now what?' Probably a light bulb needs changing, or she can't reach something from top of the wardrobe. I go to the bedroom, push open the half-closed door, and she's standing there naked, and I have to say pretty damn beautiful! From her hand is hanging a piece of chord, on which are two shiny metal Ben-wah balls. With a knowing smile she says 'Give me hand with these please. There's only so much a girl can do on her own...'

I am familiar with these balls, and the other sex toys in her bed-side drawer. They have all been employed in our love-making at one time or another, but using them specifically 'from cold' is new to me. She comes and stands close to me -- too close for this to be anything but an intimate introduction. 'I've done my Yoga, but I need your help with my Pompoir exercises' she says, passing me the balls.

Jessie is an expert at Pompoir. The things she can do with her vaginal, anal and pelvic floor muscles never fails to astound me. She learned to train and strengthen these muscles when with a former lover, who was a Tantra practitioner. Since then she has honed her skills, becoming noticeable more impressive since we have been together, and she has told me that our regular and good sex has given her the inspiration to research and practice the techniques 'As a hobby.'

'I need your help by providing some resistance with these balls' she says. She gives me a quick kiss and then turns around, bends over and picks up a tube of lube. Her arse is gorgeous and my arousal is stirring, my cock beginning to take an interest. She knows I love her arse and she remains bent forward while she unscrews the cap from the lube, smears some on her first two fingers, reaches back and slides them into her arsehole. As she slowly finger-fucks and stretches her anus she turns her head and says 'That's for you, later.'

She stands and turns towards me and puts one foot on the bed. 'Balls please' she says matter-of-factly. I hold them out and she smears more lube from the tube, completely coating both the balls. She then takes the balls from me and eases one into her pussy, the other still hanging out on its piece of chord. 'This is my first exercise' she says, and the lower ball slowly levitates up to her pussy lips as her inner muscles draw the first ball upwards. 'Impressive' I say with a smile. 'You ain't seen nuthin' yet' she quips. Slowly the lower ball descends as she relaxes her pelvic muscles. 'Ten repeats' she says, and I watch the outer ball repeatedly rise & fall, nestling further into the entrance of her cunt with each cycle. 'Mmm this makes me horny' she says and briefly rubs her clit, making it protrude from its little hood. 'Me too' I say and drop my jogging bottoms & pants to my knees, and stroke my hardening cock.

'Now for the second ball' she says. I watch as she draws it upwards, and then with a finger tip deftly pushes it inside. 'Oooh that's nice and cold' she says. All that's now hanging out from the closed entrance of her cunt is a few inches of chord with a loop on the end. The only evidence of the hidden work her pussy muscles are doing internally is the rising and falling of the loop, occasionally accompanied by a faint 'clunk' as the balls meet inside her. 'This is where you can help me' she says. She pushes out with her pelvic muscles and one of the balls pops out. 'For this exercise I need to focus on the muscles near the entrance of my cunt, to improve my control and strength there' she tells me. 'Hold the loop so that we can have a tug o' war!'

I tell her that her Pompoir control & strength seem perfect to me, but she says it's not just about simply squeezing my cock (most women instinctively do this at orgasm) -- she wants to build a repertoire of techniques and sensations to please me, which also increases her pleasure and orgasmic capabilities. I sit on the edge of the bed and put a finger through the loop and she draws the outer ball and my finger upwards. With the outer ball between her labia she tells me to pull downwards. I press downwards a little, then a bit more, then more and nothing happens! She relaxes her grip and the inner ball descends to the mouth of her pussy. 'This is the difficult bit' she says. 'Keep pulling'. Despite my finger pressure and weight of the outer ball, her muscles again raise the ball to her labia. 'Ten repeats' she says, 'and keep enough pressure so that I can only just move it'. As she goes through this process the dexterity and strength of her control increases. She is also getting visibly aroused, with her clit swelling and pussy juice beading down the chord onto my fingers. I spread some of it onto the head of my cock and enjoy her slippery smoothness as I swirl my fingers around it.

'Now I need to practice on your cock' she says. 'Thank God for that!' I laugh.

I undress completely and lie on my back on the bed, holding my now rigid cock. She removes the Ben-wahs. 'Must remember to wash them' she says, and puts them on the bedside table. 'My pelvic muscles aren't the only ones that need exercise' she says, and leans forwards to take my cock in her mouth in one easy movement. She has trained herself to relax her throat muscles, not to gag, and impressively to then use her throat muscled to 'swallow' repeatedly, massaging the head of the throated cock and drawing it in deeper. Although I'm very familiar with Jessie doing this, the sensation never fails to amaze me, and I moan helplessly as she pushes her face down against my stomach. She comes up for air, smiles, and says 'Ten repeats'. This is long, slow, unhurried swallowing of my cock, and as she uses her throat muscles to massage me I gently caress her back, working my way down towards that beautiful lubricated arsehole. I caress it and slip two fingers inside and she wriggles her hips in appreciation. 'You'll make me cum' she says between strokes and carries on fellating me. Jessie frequently cums just from sucking cock and she was now really getting into it, swallowing my cock head urgently, and writhing her arse around my fingers. I count her practice strokes aloud --

'Seven...'  She comes up for air intently looking at the head of my cock, a string of thick saliva stringing between tongue and cock.

'Eight...' She is panting and squirming her arse. 'More fingers PLEASE!' she demands. Her anus is now nicely dilating, easily taking my cone of four fingers up to the knuckles. She grunts and throws her head back down onto my cock. I cannot believe how powerfully she is swallowing me into her esophagus.

'Nine...' She hisses 'I'm fucking cumming'. Her anal sphincter convulses, squeezing my cone of fingers. She pushes her arse back and my knuckles slide inside her spasming arse. 'Yes. Oh fucking Yes' she manages to say before again devouring my cock.

'Ten.' She convulses her throat muscles in sympathy with her spasming arsehole, then her whole body tenses in desperate ecstasy. She stops breathing. Her throat and anus clutch my cock and fingers as if her life depends on it. She holds this for several long silent seconds, and then her whole body starts to tremble as her orgasm abates. I adore this, and although my own pleasure is obviously important to me, I love watching Jessie cum.

She recovers surprisingly quickly, takes my cock from her mouth and kisses me. I ease my fingers from her arse and theatrically suck them one-by-one. 'Dirty boy' she jokes. 'But your arse tastes delicious' I say with a shrug and smile.

'I haven't yet finished my exercises' she announces, and gets astride me on the bed. 'I need to do this Cowgirl, and you mustn't move. You may of course reward me with your orgasm if I'm getting these exercises right!' She squats and lowers herself onto my cock. The head slides in effortlessly as she dilates the entrance to her pussy. 'I'm going to wank the shaft of your cock' she says. She raises herself up & down, the muscles at the mouth of her cunt gripping continuously and tightly. The sensations are spellbinding, the head of my cock feeling as if in a wet vacuum as she 'tents' the top end of her vagina open, while my shaft is wanked with almost crushing strength. 'How am I doing?' she asks. 'Indescribable' I mutter.

'Let's try something else' she says. She raising herself off my cock completely, then squeezes as she slowly lowers herself down over the head and shaft, which is like fucking a really tight teenage pussy, but then she relaxes like the confident experienced woman she is and lifts herself off again, her pussy walls sliding over me like warm velvet. I already know that she enjoys this, and she moans softly with each descent, lingering with my cock totally embedded as she rhythmically squeezes the base of my shaft.

'Make me cum' I ask. She knows how to do this without me having to move a muscle. She raises herself up off my cock. She spreads her labia with fingers of both hands and pushes out with the pussy muscles. Her cunt opens and the soft ribbed pink pad of her G-spot presents itself between her labia, accompanied by a mini-flood of pussy juice. 'Mmm gorgeous' I mutter. She lowers herself and rocks her pelvis so that her G-spot massages the head of my cock. She lowers herself further and takes just the head of my cock into her cunt and squeezes. God I love this, and so does she, closing her eyes to savour the sensations as she shallowly fucks me against her G-spot. Up again and more mutual cock-head / G-spot massaging. Liquid is now starting to weep from her pee-hole as she pushes out. She takes me inside again, now with more urgency. We both need this, and as she rocks and squeezes I thrust the head of my cock in & out. The physical sensations, musky smell of our arousal, sight of her G-spot purposefully fucking me, and sound of her shortening breath are driving me towards orgasm. She reached down and rubs her clit. Without opening her eyes she says 'Cum with me'. Her G-spot has become hugely engorged now and she squeezes it against the head of my cock as I fuck her. My orgasm is imminent, and she senses it as my cock expands. 'My arse wants you' she says. She raises herself up, grasps the shaft of my cock and places the tip accurately against her arsehole. She rubs her clit frantically and lowers herself down, her well trained anus taking my cock with ease, and her sphincter grasping the base of my shaft. 'Cum with me' she says, and we both start to ecstatically spasm together. Her arsehole pulses -- not consciously controlled contractions now, but primitive whole-body convulses in empathy with my cock spamming deep in her rectum. With a grunt she flops back, legs wide apart. Her pussy is opening and closing like a hungry mouth. Her G-spot pushes out almost impossibly far and her pee-hole opens. I watch, delighted for her as a stream of ejaculate cascades over my stomach. Our cum mingles together as we regain our breath, and glow in the wonderment of what we are capable of.