All Comments on 'Pony Boy Ch. 10'

by ChestersBoi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really sweet ending! Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Thank you!

This chapter felt a teensy bit rushed but I loved it nonetheless.

Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
PONY BOY, PONY BOY, PONY BOY!!!

Thank you for finishing up the story and not leaving us hanging there! I have to say though, I will miss Pony Boy very much, you did such an excellent job with this character, I really enjoyed reading his inner thoughts, his dilemmas, his transformation and his struggle and this comes from somebody who is not a big fan of BDSM stories. Your story was so well-written that it made me pass my own prejudices and inhibitions, thank you for that as well...

Yet, I'm also a bit disappointed that the ending was a bit rushed up. This story had a great potential and maybe I was greedily hoping to read more of Ben's adventures and it would be interesting to know more about mysterious Jed, his past, how he ended up as a pony boy. With all his enigma, Jed quickly became one of my favourite characters in the story, maybe because he was also familiar, almost like somebody I know with his emotional unavailability and ability to turn on-off his emotions, would it be too much to ask maybe another story where we get to read Jed's side of their adventure? It would be interesting to read what he though when he first met Ben and when he started to feel something for him, their romance was quite an unconventional one. I'm so glad you didn't take Ben and Jed to an easy route or made a pretty woman type of ending for the story, there are so many love stories with a damsels in distress saved by a knight arriving in his shining armour, I also don't like over-exageerated lovey-dovey stuff that we see in many stories, that why I really liked what you did with Ben and Jed, how they fall in love gradually and without even admitting themselves or each other and how desperate they are to comfort each other through the hell they live, it was truly enjoyable experience and I hope we get to read more of your excellent writing Chesterboi,have a great week-end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous