All Comments on 'Pony Girl Races Tiffany'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordabout 1 year ago

An excellent retelling of the Pony Girl plot. Well done!

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Great stuff. Keep it up.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, very enjoyable. I especially liked the fact that Officer Harris's abuse of power was eventually exposed and punished appropriately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great chapter, but if you leave it right here as it is it would just be wrong. It just calls for at least one more chapter to close out a few things. You built up two characters Like what about Lindsay. What happened to her? Why didn't she became lover too with Giselle and This was a great chapter, but if you leave it right here as it is it would just be wrong. It just calls for at least one more chapter to close out a few things. You built up two characters Like what about Lindsay. What happened to her? Why didn't she became lover with Giselle and This was a great chapter, but if you leave it right here as it is it would just be wrong. It just calls for at least one more chapter to close out a few things. You built up two characters Like what about Lindsay. What happened to her? Why didn't she became a lover with Giselle and Tiffany or something? And what about officer/ new pony slave Harris? There was at least two different way to develop her Character 1. She ended up being sold to a slave Brothel, to be Abused sexually For the rest of her slave term. Or 2. Tiffany felt sorry for her and had her daddy buy her so she could out the rust of her term in Luxury with Tiffany and Lindsay as their love slave to end up staying with forever after her slave term ended..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, not every pony girl needs to be mistreated. Tiffany was not whipped or beaten or gangraped like some other stories often describe. Good piece of writing.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 1 year agoAuthor

For those of you who think like the one anonymous commenter, I told Lindsay's story previously, along with telling Missy's story. Just look at my story list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous