Pony Tales - Clover - Day 06.5

Story Info
Here we get into Clovers transformation into a ponygirl!
2.3k words
4.48
9.1k
2
0

Part 11 of the 42 part series

Updated 09/04/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie pushed open the door and motioned Clover inside. The inside of the room was a tile-lined room with a drain in the middle of the floor and several shelves full of different bottles of soaps, shampoos, and other cleaning products, "Now before I tack a pony up. I like to make sure they are clean and free of debris and sweat. It makes things easier to fit and snug into place. Plus, I don't like smelly ponies and while I'm sure you showered last night, I can still smell you." She was teasing Clover of course as she placed a hand in the small of the ponies back and led her to the center of the room above the drain.

"Now generally, ponies are attached to that overhead chain you see. But seeing as you have no tack. I will simply expect you to stand, legs at shoulder width and with your hands held neatly behind your back. Is that understood, Clover?" Sophie tilted her head as she rolled up her sleeves.

Clover stomped very softly on the tile floor.

"Good, now strip down while I get everything ready. And I mean strip right down. Your time with human clothing has come to an end. You are a pony now and will wear appropriate tack. Now while I am the tack expert here, it is also my job to introduce you to the rules." Sophie spoke as she walked along the wall, plucking three or four different bottles and unrolling a hose towards Clover who still hadn't begun stripping.

Sophie wheeled over a tray full of implements for washing, She unclipped a crop from her belt, it slapped sharply across Clover's backside making her cry out, "Was I unclear in my instructions Clover? You can strip now, or I can do it for you. I will not be gentle. You've got..." She glanced at the nearby clock, "Ten seconds to start."

She began to count down from ten.

Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five.

Clover grabbed at her shirt hurriedly and tugged it up over her head. There was a mix of nervousness and fear in her face as she tugged off her shirt and tossed it to the side. Her loose-fitting track pants followed. She stood there in her bra and underwear, shivering a little as the room itself was a bit cold.

Sophie tapped her foot impatiently.

Clover had anxiety written on her face. This would be one of the first times she was exposed to anyone here and it was clear she was nervous. She crossed her arms over her chest and stared at her feet intently. Her brain was struggling to process.

Sophie sighed softly and took on a bit of a softer persona, she ran a hand gently across the small of Clover's back and walked around in front of her, the tip of her crop lifting Clover's chin, "I know you're nervous. Every pony is during their first tacking. But, you're safe here. I have seen a hundred naked ponies and promise you, there is no judgment or predatory nature here. I am here to tend to you, to help shape your life as a future pony. And a good-looking one I might add. So just..."

She walked around as she spoke, fingers finding the clasp on Clover's bra, deftly unhooking it and continuing, "...Relax. Let yourself sink into that headspace you surely found yesterday. Rule number one as a pony to me is to enjoy yourself. Be proud. Be brave."

Clover visibly relaxed at the soft words. She felt the bra unclasp and despite her brain trying to argue with her, she lowered her arms to her sides and felt it fall away, exposing her breasts to the world. Her face was beet red, but there was a small smile on her face. The calming words had helped a lot.

"I won't help with the bottoms, Clover. That is for you and you alone. Just breathe. Relax. Be the good ponygirl you know you are."

Sophie's voice was almost hypnotic with how calming and soft it was. Clover felt herself wanting to please that voice. She drew in a deep breath as instructed and reached down, hooking her fingers into the edge of her panties, and with one final nervous shake, she tugged them down slowly, kicking them to the side.

Sophie clipped her crop to her belt and rolled up her sleeves a bit more, "Very good girl Clover. Just be calm. This is one of the nicest parts of a pony's day in my opinion. But perhaps I'm biased as the Mistress of Tack here..." Sophie chuckled softly, sticking a foot between Clover's feet and nudging them out to shoulder length.

"Hands behind your back please pony and just relax."

She turned a few nozzles on the hose, it spit out cold water at first but eventually became fairly tepid. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't hot either. The perfect middle temperature. She aimed it at Clover's feet, letting her get used to the temperature before she turned up the pressure on the hose, walking a circle around clover, soaking her up to her neck, "Eyes closed Pony."

Clover eased her eyes shut and felt as Sophie soaked down her head, her hair clinging to her and making her look like a drowned rat. As the hose eased up, she opened her eyes back up, resisting the urge to shake off. Sophie squinted, "If you shake off on me. You'll spend longer attached to that pole than you did yesterday. That is the only warning I'm going to give."

With a squeak, Clover straightened up and stayed still.

Sophie grabbed a soft-looking brush, fitting the strap over her hand and pouring a generous amount of soap onto it, working it with her opposite hand until it became a thick creamy lather. It smelt of apples. How appropriate for a pony.

Sophie tugged a folding wooden stool off her cart and set it out beside Clover, reaching down and lifting one of her feet, "Lean on my shoulder," She said as she set the foot atop her lap. She took her time, scrubbing down every inch of the pony's sore feet prompting an, "Ow that hurts..." From Clover's lips.

The mood changed VERY quickly. The crop was off Sophie's belt in a flash and cracked across Clover's exposed backside four times in sequence and she was not light with the crop at all, "Ponies. Do. Not. Speak." She emphasized each word with a strike from the crop, She'd hit hard enough that Clover had stumbled forward onto one knee. Sophie narrowed her eyes, "Rule number one here Clover. Ponies do not speak. Ever. You stomp your answers. And express yourself with nickers and whinnies. You've been obeying this rule since yesterday and there is no excuse that you cannot continue following it now. Is. That. Understood?"

Clover was completely caught off guard, the immediate sharp pain that came as Sophie slammed the crop into her backside had her crying out. She landed on one knee, sniffling ever-so-softly. When asked if she understood, she forced herself to her feet and stomped once shakily, her legs shaking slightly from the pain.

"I assure you, today can be a pleasant. Or an unpleasant experience. Let us continue one while you contemplate the meaning of rule number one." She sat back down on her wooden stool, pulling Clover's foot into her lap again and continuing, scrubbing her foot and leg down with the soft bristles.

"That does bring us to rule number two. Ponies cannot effectively use a safe word. So if you are ever truly uncomfortable and need to stop immediately, you will stomp four times in sequence. Hard stomps and a step back if you can from what is happening. This will stop everything immediately, you will be unbridled and allowed to explain and if needed, calm yourself. We take safety and consent here very seriously and you will never be punished for doing this." She spoke in a softer tone as she moved onto Clover's other foot.

"Is that rule clear Clover?"

Clover stomped once, still a little focused on the pain radiating from her backside.

Sophie nodded and said nothing the rest of the time. She scrubbed Clover from tip to toe, even taking out a smaller brush and lathering up her face with a different soap. As she stood there coated in the thick lather, Sophie took the chance to shampoo her hair as well. She was thorough and precise in her work, her heeled riding boots clicking on the tile as she moved about.

Then came the hose again, Clover let out a cry of shock at the sudden jet of cold water. Sophie grinned at her innocently, "Hm. Guess we can out of hot water. How unfortunate." She rinsed Clover down thoroughly. She put away the hose and the rest of the supplies, leaving Clover to drip-dry for a few minutes. She returned moments later with a fluffy white towel. Again, she was thorough in her work, making sure every inch of Clover was dry except her hair which she'd tend to a bit later.

Taking a step back Sophie would look her up and down, "I would call that sufficiently clean. How do you feel pony?"

Clover shuffled from foot to foot nervously and shrugged a little. Her brain was already a mess of emotions.

Sophie gave a playful shrug and rolled up the towel, snapping it at Clover's backside, "Into the other room pony. On the double."

Clover jumped and hurried towards the door, she reached for the handle but the snap of the towel found her hand, "Rule number three. Ponies do not open doors. If a door or gate is closed to you, you are not permitted to open it. Even if you can do so." She grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it open, giving Clover a nudge into the main room again. She placed a hand on the small of her back and guided her to the steel rack in the center of the room, she pushed her down so her chest just below her breasts rested on a steel bar in the center of the rack, "Don't move." Sophie warned.

Clover leaned against the padded steel bar, watching as Sophie walked to the side of the room, collecting a pair of basic black leather wrist and ankle cuffs along with a leather leash with clips on both ends of it. She clipped one end of the leash to an eyelet above Clover's back and adjusted its length until it touched loosed at the small of her back, "Just relax pony. Hands please." She said as she watched the nervous quiver in Clover's body.

Clover knew if she submitted her hands now. That was it. She belonged to TT for her time here. Part of her desperately craved that submission, part of her was already slipping into it, and yet part of her was nervous. Butterflies lined her stomach again as she slowly moved her hands behind her back, a cushioned leather cuff was secured around each wrist and clipped together with a carabiner. The carabiner was clipped to the leather leash hanging from above, this would keep her effectively tethered to the rack. A similar practice was followed with her feet, spread out to the bottom corners of the rack, Sophie wrapped a leather cuff around each ankle, a short length of leather was clipped to each cuff and then to the rack.

She looked up at the dazed look on Clover's face and smiled, "That's a good girl. Just relax. You're going to look beautiful when we are done." She left Clover's line of sight and walked over to her desk and picked up the stack of paperwork, flipping through it as she walked around in front of Clover, "Hm. Modest, that much we can do. Though I think a catsuit may be a bit too hot for this weather. A bodysuit will suit you better. Favorite color, green." She stepped back and looked at Clover from a few angles, "Forest green, silver clasps." She mumbled, writing something on the paper.

"Consent for piercing. Undecided." She leaned down and flicked Clover's nose, "And I was SO looking forward to getting a cute septum piercing into that nose. A shame. Perhaps next time."

Clover blushed brightly. She'd been unsure about the piercing and tattoo sections. After all, she was only on trial. Perhaps if she decided to come back she'd opt into the more permanent options.

Sophie rocked her head back and forth and tugged over a wooden chest on wheels in front of Clover, then set about the room picking out various pieces of tack. A leather bridle trimmed in deep forest green, it had silver buckles, a matching full-body harness, a bodysuit of the same forest green, a well-polished zipper running up from one thigh to the collar making for a rather asymmetrical appearance, a black leather armbinder, currently without any lacing in it, a basket full of different colors of thick corded lace and finally, after a bit of debate she brought over a pair of ankle-high hoof boots, and a pair of knee-high ones. Both were a beautiful matte black leather, with silver clasps and forest green trim around many of the decorative straps. There were no horseshoes on the bottom.

Sophie held up two pairs of boots in front of Clover, "One stomp for left. One stomp for right." She held the short boots in her left hand and the knee-high boots in her right.

Clover stomped once.

Sophie beamed, "Good girl. Because those were the ones you were getting anyways. So cute you think a pony has a choice in these things." She grinned and set the ankle-high boots to the side and the knee-high boots with the rest of the pile.

She eyes her piercing kit longingly, "You sure you don't want a cute septum piercing? It would look sooooooooooo good on you."

She stared at Clover, who didn't answer. She hung her head a little. There was uncertainty. Sophie nodded.

"Well, I think we have everything we need here. Let's get you tacked up pony!"