All Comments on 'Pony Tales - Clover - Day 32'

by Firefly_Writing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen9 months ago

Welcome back! As you mentioned at the start, it's been a long time since you had a chapter published. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading about Clover's re-admission into her chosen world.

HargaHarga9 months ago

Welcome back. I was beginning to think there would never be a conclusion of this story. Hopefully Clover wasn't in bondage mare mode this entire time. Just kidding. I wasn't surprised that Aria was Clovers groom this entire time. Even though Clover screwed up, and said some horrid thinks to her. She has to feel she screwed up worse by not realizing the turmoil and frustration Clover was feeling. Not let it get to the point where Clover exploded. I mean she is the mistress of these ponies and it's her responsibility to take care of them and to miss the signs had to be frustrating.

Firefly_WritingFirefly_Writing9 months agoAuthor

@Harga

Thank you so much! I was worried for a while there it wouldn't either. Basically had a year off because of mental health struggles. But hopefully I can do this story justice now <3 It was meant to be surprising that she was her groom, it's definitely frustrating for someone like Aria to have missed the signs, although she's not quite as active in the stable these days after all so it was an easy miss! However, hopefully the future paves the way for some fun back and forth.

@HottieOlwen

THank you so much! It's been MUCH too long. But there's a lot of stuff in the pipes already. The next part of Clover is waiting for publishing on here, plus two chapters of a new story, a few HighTail University parts and even a new addition to Arianna's tale which people have wanted resurrected! So keep an eye out and thank you for being a reader, without you guys there'd be not reason to write <3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Welcome back. Missed your stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

YAY!!!! IVE MISSES THIS STORY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirefly_Writing@Firefly_Writing
Gosh. Who IS Firefly? She's a gal who loves to write stories showcasing more of the emotional sides of BDSM and D/s. Something that I find a lot of erotic stories seem to forget about.