All Comments on 'Ponygirl Vacation'

by DjEtla

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mouse4472mouse4472over 1 year ago

Good story, Maybe you could write a sequel from Taylor's point of view? What ever please write more. Many Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs discussion of a safeword / safesign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking assholes always change the deal. I would be more interested in hearing from Taylor about the experience, as she returns home and how Felicia plans to change things up at home. I would be pissed though and end it if someone tried to change the deal on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I second that I would like to see part two and the and so on

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good start. But if there's a sequel, I hope it will focus more on Taylor and less on Felecia. In fact, now that Taylor might be getting marriage proposals from wealthy men, and now that the hotel clearly doesn't want to let her go, I'm not too sure if Felecia needs to stick around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Thank you for writing it. I realize the time and effort it takes and it is appreciated. Would love to read more........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

story should continue with the resort deciding and Felecia agreeing that she should try being a ponygirl too. Then once Felecia begins to accept and enjoy her training, the resort decides due to the attention both girls get that they are going to keep both as permanent ponies and then they are trained as a pair pulling a larger cart that can carry multiple people and their performance increases revenue for the result and results in additional ponies being added.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like the story a lot.

Hopefully there will be a part and more?

How about introducing a ponyboy in the same stable?

Anyway, it is a nice story and hopefully more will be coming.

BryckBryckover 1 year ago

Nice story. The way the events of the rest of the week was told felt rushed though. I would have loved if you had told it in as much detail as in the beginning.

Kb7rpiKb7rpiover 1 year ago

Great story, would like it to see it continue!

sammy_808sammy_808over 1 year ago

i love the humiliation in this. i hope to read more stories from you!

sdc97230sdc97230about 1 year ago
Definitely cries out for a Ch02

During the extended vacation Felecia and Taylor become such a great tourist attraction that the hotel offers them fulltime positions in residence. Felecia decides they'll take it, and that Taylor doesn't really need to have a choice about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was great, how about a story going into the second or third week? That would be a nice series to read. Thank you in advance.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

Great story! Please another chapter or two.

kalzoo1kalzoo1about 1 year ago

More adventures during the 2nd week. At the end of the week Felecia decides to reward Taylor for being such a good pony and lets her spend the 3rd week in the hotel. She also becomes curios about the pony experience and decides to be a pony herself for the 3rd week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, started out delicious story of Taylor being made into a Ponygirl but fizzled out at the end. We don't know why Taylor decided to become a Ponygirl nor her relationship with Felicia. We don't know any of Taylor's training, feeding, bathing or workouts. How will Taylor's training get tougher? Will she be bred with any other ponies? Where there other ponies (male or female) around? What kind of punishments were given out? Hopefully, the author will expand on this theme in another, more detailed, story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great start. But if they do stay longer, more things need to happen to Taylor/ponygirl. first cut some of her hair from each side of her head, to make a long pony tail butt plug. Then Felecia needs to have her both of her nipples Pierced with gold rings, along with her clit hood too. And last Felecia needs to get a big strap on dildo, and start fucking all three of her holes, just to let her know who's really in charge. Later on she can start rent her holes out to be fucked too. Wish this story would have gone in to more detail as to why Felecia did this to his girlfriend/Taylor ??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was hoping in the next could week Felecia invites both her dad and Taylor' dad is come and fuck her ponygirl !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjEtla@DjEtla
Hobbyist writer of BDSM tales, some of which are quite dark. Occasionally I do some 3D art. Influenced by Dolcett, Susan Coquin, Anxious Amber and many others. You can find more of my work at other sites Pixiv, DeviantArt. Sometimes I post to The Dark Spot or the Crux Forums. ...