Ponygirl Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds great," said Felecia with a smile. She stepped away, walking back on the path uphill to the hotel.

It was a busy week for the girls, especially Taylor. She had lots of tough training each day before noon. Then she spent afternoons hitched to a cart, pulling Felecia all over the island.

One of the most important things they both learned quickly was that a ponygirl should go slow -- slower than a normal human walking pace. This was the best way to get the maximum long-term endurance from a ponygirl. More important, it meant that onlookers had plenty of time to watch and enjoy and admire the best views of the bare, pretty ponygirl.

The roads and trails were lined with ancient shade trees so she got some protection from the sun. Nevertheless the trails were hilly and they could be quite a tough workout for the ponygirl.

Felecia's favorite road was a long, winding road that went uphill for several miles and ended right around the hotel. By the time they got to the top of the hill Taylor's body was shiny with sweat that glinted in the light. She was breathing hard from the climb, her pretty bare chest and bare breasts rising and falling in a beautiful way that really helped to catch the eyes of anyone in the area. Even better, Taylor's nipples would usually get perky and erect. Maybe that was caused by strong emotions like fear and excitement. Or maybe it came from the way the breeze from the ocean kissed her bare skin. That also helped to catch the eyes on onlookers. Felecia liked to stop and pause in an area where there were many people, so they could all look over the pony as much as they wanted while the pony tried to catch her breath. Then she'd make some slow and leisurely trips in the area around the hotel so more guests could see as much as they wanted. She was quite a spectacle. Taylor could sense she was getting lots of attention from men in the area. And attention from women too.

For the most part Taylor did a good job of keeping her cool around onlookers. She struggled to keep her eyes to the front like she was told. Ponygirls are supposed to be looked at. They're not supposed to look from side to side to see who is checking her out. She squirmed and fidgeted a bit with her arms and hands, as if she wanted to cover her body with her arms and could never quite get used to the feelings of having her arms locked behind her back.

Felecia learned about the daily routine for a ponygirl -- her feeding schedule, ways to make sure she was drinking lots of water throughout the day, and the bathing process to get her whole body clean of dust and sweat at the end of the day before she was fed and locked in her stall for the night.

After they were there a week Felecia finished up a superb light lunch in the hotel dining room. Then walked the familiar path to the stables.

Taylor was hitched to a cart, waiting for her. Her hands and arms had been fastened behind her all week with no break. Her head harness was buckled tight around her head with a bit buckled deep in her mouth as usual. She was standing the way she had been trained -- with a good posture, chin up, eyes looking straight to the front, with her legs spread a bit more than shoulder-width apart in a pretty way. The pony looked bare and magnificent as she always did.

Felecia was in no hurry to get into the cart. She just spent some time walking around the cart and the pony, looking her over and taking in all of her feminine beauty. Then she moved in close.

She rubbed her hand along Taylor's bare shoulder. The she let her fingertips brush lightly against her bare breasts in a teasing and playful way. She brushed her fingers lightly along Taylor's belly, making her squirm from the ticklish sensation.

"Well this might be our last day here," Felecia said nicely. "You've been an amazing and fantastic ponygirl. I'm very proud of you. I know it's not all easy," she said. "Maybe you'll be happy to be a normal girl again. Maybe you're dreaming about having your hands and arms unlocked. Maybe you're dreaming about putting on some clothes. Maybe you want to sleep in a regular bed tonight," she said.

She paused, "But ..." she said slowly, "I talked with the hotel management today. They told me a few things." She paused. "First, they said a few guests have left notes for you. You can have those notes when you're done being a ponygirl. You caused quite a stir. I think a few of the notes are marriage proposals from wealthy young men," Felecia added with a laugh. "Second, the hotel said you've done amazing. They said it's good for business to have you here. So they said we could stay another few weeks if we want to."

She paused to let her words sink in. She brushed her fingertips over the bare skin of the helpless girl. "It's a big decision. If we stay it'll be hard for you Sweetie. Maybe you've been dreaming about having your arms free. But that's not going to happen. I'm not going to give you any break from having your arms locked behind you -- not even a few minutes," she said sweetly. "Maybe you've been dreaming about having some clothes. Every girl loves cute clothes! But if we stay here there will be none for you. You're going to stay totally bare so everyone can look over every part of you with no part hidden. You'll just have to deal with those feelings," she said sweetly. "The morning training will get tougher, and we might go more miles on our afternoon walks. So you really should think about that," she said, using her fingertips to gently stroke Taylor's bare skin.

She paused again, and ran her hand lightly over Taylor's upper chest and her breasts, tweaking her perky, exposed nipples. She ran her fingers much lower. She knew sensitive places on the bare girl where a few light touches had a big effect on her.

Taylor stood still. She was breathing hard. She was trying to take in enough air to help deal with the powerful mix of feelings and emotions swirling around her mind and body. She squirmed a bit with her shoulders, arms and hands. Maybe she felt uncomfortable and frustrated that her arms were locked behind her. Or maybe she was enjoying the fun, delicious and sexy feelings of being bare and restrained and helpless.

"I don't know what you wish. We can stay longer if that is what you want," Felecia said softly, still brushing her fingertips across the sensitive bare skin of the ponygirl. "What do you think? Would you like to stay on?"

Taylor kept breathing deep. She looked straight ahead. She gulped. She nodded.

Felecia smiled. She leaned close and gave Taylor a kiss. "You're a very sweet girl," she said.

12