Pooja Ch. 02: Pooja has Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her big, brown areolae began to tighten and her nipples grew into hard little bumps. She sighed as her eyelids slowly closed. Her clit began to tingle, again, so she lowered the spray over her shapely stomach and down to her eager pussy. As the steamy water began to massage her labia, she recalled the way Dr. Fahim had spread and caressed her folds.

She moaned in pleasure as the lust surged through her. She left the spray there and, within moments, she cried out and convulsed as she had an orgasm. Shaking, she replaced the showerhead and quickly washed her hair. She grabbed a towel and stepped out to dry off...her knees weakened by the orgasm.

Pooja had no idea why she'd payed so much attention to herself, but she turned her back to the mirror to get a good view of her small and tight ass. She went up onto her tip toes and watched her leg muscles contract before glancing at the clock...five-fifteen in the evening! She slipped on another chemise night gown, sat on the bed and called Elena.

**********

"How's everything? Do you have anything to tell me?" Elena asked, immediately.

"No! I'm doing fine," Pooja lied.

"Oh, really! No problem with a stranger examining that hot, sexy body of yours?" she laughed.

Elena was her usual annoying and teasing self.

"No, it was a regular visit. Yes, he saw me naked, but that's it," she lied.

"He? You mean a man saw your sexy, naked body and fingered you and fondled you!" Elena screamed in ecstasy.

"I would have thrown a party! You know, Pooja, I'm happy this has, finally, happened to you. You can, at least, get that pressure off of yourself and start seeing someone."

"OK. I have a question and you should be completely honest with me," Pooja changed the subject.

"What is it?" asked Elena.

"Did Morgan really tell Betty he's going to ask me to go to the prom with him?" Pooja asked.

Pooja bit her lower lip, praying her friend wouldn't get suspicious, but she was smart, at least with those kinds of things. She didn't waste any time telling her friend, exactly, what she wanted to tell her.

"Look, Pooja, he likes you and he'd die to sleep with you. I know you like him. Why don't you start seeing him? Maybe get some experience before college! Huh?"

"OK. How should I start reciprocating? I mean, he greets me and I want to start responding, but not in an overtly, suggestive way."

"You see, when he greets you, begin by greeting him back. That should be more than enough signal that you've started accepting him and sufficient for him to make the next move."

"OK, thanks. I'll try it tomorrow."

"Pooja is going to get laid!" teased Elena.

"Shut up. Let's see where this goes," Pooja blurted.

"You must not spare any details with me, Pooja. You should tell me every detail of how you take his cock. I've heard he's sweet, but a wild one in the sack. Good luck my dear! Your wait is over. You'll be pleased you did this," Elena went on and on.

"Alright, I need to go do my homework," Pooja closed the conversation and hung up.

************

Pooja was finishing up her home-work when Kamala shouted from the kitchen.

"Pooja! Join us for dinner!"

For a second, she thought she'd wear a bra, but only adjusted her chemise and joined her family for dinner. After dinner, she thought of the doctor's visit, again, and checked her Facebook account and Snapchat feed on her phone. She wasn't very active on Snapchat although she heard, from her friends, a story every day about what their boyfriends said about them on Snapchat.

When Pooja decided she was going to start reciprocating to Morgan, that's when Isaac came into her mind and she opened the voice mail he'd left her and deleted it. She didn't need him anymore. She'd made newer, better and sexier memories and her life would only get better. Maybe she'd get fucked within a week if Morgan makes aggressive moves.

Previously, such thoughts made her anxious, but that day was different. After Dr. Fahim opened every secret in her body, she realized what she'd missed. Maybe not fully, but she'd imagined how much more pleasure it'd be if a real man gave her what she's been craving for the whole evening. It was nine o'clock at night, but Pooja decided to go to sleep.

************

She awoke with a start from a fantastic, erotic dream. Dr. Fahim had been there with her, under the covers, and was slowly eating her pussy. She'd writhed in pleasure, moaning and twisting as his expert tongue licked and teased. As she was sure she would climax, her eyes shot open and she was sweaty, hot, frustrated and alone in the dark.

The red digits on her alarm clock informed her it was three thirty-seven in the morning. Pooja couldn't resist as she gently cupped her breasts and rubbed her palms against her rock-hard nipples.

The lace camisole, she wore, brushed her areolae, causing them to tighten further. Under the sheets, she moved her legs apart and a wet spot was growing bigger where she'd laid. She moaned softly as she played with her breasts, pinched her nipples, twisted them gently and flicked them with her fingertips.

She paused, quickly jumped off of the bed, grabbed the dildo and hopped on the bed, under the sheets, in less than a minute. She slipped the dildo into her wet pussy, slowly at first, but by then she'd already built up enough fire within her to start pushing it deep and stroking herself in and out as she imagined the speculum and what Dr. Fahim must've seen.

As those thoughts flashed into her brain, her hands pushed the dildo deep into her pussy and she climaxed, writhed and moaned, letting out a cry.

"Is everything OK, Pooja, Baby!" her dad shouted from outside of her bedroom door.

"I'm fine, Dad! What are you doing?"

Pooja was scared, surprised and disturbed all at the same time.

"Nothing! I came down for a drink of water and heard your voice," he replied.

Pooja didn't respond and fell asleep.

12