Pool and Play

Story Info
What is a wife to do when left home alone?
1.4k words
4.02
28.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You look at the clock, and realise that it's only 3pm. You've cleaned the house top to bottom. You've tidied the front garden. You've already had lunch. You've even done a hard legs workout (and your ass is looking wonderful with the effort you've been putting in, if you do say so yourself!) And yet, with everything you've done, it's still only 3pm.

You glance outside. You know from having been out before lunch that the summer sun is beating down - it's probably close to 35 degrees Celsius. "What the hell", you say to yourself, "Time for a swim, then perhaps some Netflix and chill!"

You close up the house, drop the blinds, and turn the air conditioning on in the lounge room before grabbing a towel and heading outside.

You were right. It's hot out. But when you test the pool with your foot, you are grateful for shade sail across the deep end. Offering a little shade, it leaves the pool the perfect temperature. You drop your towel just off the edge of the pool, leaving you in your new bikini. You glance down. You're a little self conscious - this new bikini is very different, and is MUCH smaller than any bikini you'd normally wear - but you've worked hard on your slender, muscular body, and deserved to treat it. You step into the pool, relishing in the chill that makes it's way through your body. You swim around for a little while, lazing around the pool, when you decide to make your way out of the

Moving around the edge of the pool, toward where you dropped your towel, you reach for it. Reaching for your towel - stretched up out of the pool - you feel a pulsing between your legs. While you're already waist deep in the pool, you feel yourself immediately get wet... A moan escapes your lips. "What the...". Glancing down, you realise that you had stopped in front of the filter outlet jet; that the glorious pulsing feeling is the water surging up against the thin layer of fabric that hides your smooth pussy lips. You bite your lip and for the briefest of moments, you hang there, half out of the pool with one hand on the edge and one hand on your towel. Ok, perhaps you hang there slightly longer than the briefest of moments.

After a short while, the position becomes too difficult to maintain, and you move toward the step, getting out of the pool and towelling yourself off. You pause as you work past your bikini bottoms... pressing the towel into your front, you close your eyes for a moment and remember the feeling of that jet. "Snap out of it", you tell yourself, opening your eyes. You glance around - you're home alone, so you don't know who you're checking for - and you strip out of your bikini, draping it over the edge of the pool fence to dry. Wrapping your towel back around yourself, you slip through the doors into the lounge.

Immediately you shiver - the air conditioning is a lot colder than you expected - and your nipples immediately go hard. Glancing down, you can see them poking through the towel. You move quickly through the house into the bedroom to finish towelling yourself off and jump into the shower. Drying yourself, you realise you are dripping wet... and not dripping pool water. You just can't shake how good that pool jet felt. You glance back toward the bedroom door, considering jumping back into the pool, but decide against it. Turning in the other direction, you glance across at your bedside table, then at the clock. It's only 4pm. Your husband won't be home for another hour. You drop the towel, stride across to your bedside table. Kneeling down, you slide open the bedside table and remove your new vibrator and a bottle of lube. You'd been wanting to test this out, and even though you had told your husband you'd wait for him, you decide that one little try won't hurt.

As you stand, you realise how warm it is bedroom, and with the vibrator and the lube, you make your way back into the lounge. You grab your phone and cue up Spotify. You'd don't need the music - you don't even care what's playing - but you know that you tend to get carried away and make a little noise and don't want to disturb the neighbours.

Settling back into the plush lounge, you feel the air conditioning playing across your body. Still wet from the pool, you shiver again, and your nipples return to rock hard almost immediately. It's been a warm day of hard-work though, so you like it, and decide not to cover up.

It takes you a minute to figure out how to operate the new vibrator... it has so many functions! It vibrates, there is some sort of mechanism that rotates inside, it has tickling fingers and even the knob pulsates. That said, you figure it out, generously apply some lube, and with the music pumping, you lie back and close your eyes. Devoid of the sensation of sight, your sense of touch multiplies, and a shudder moves through your entire body when the tip of the vibrator - pulsing gentle - makes contact with your clitoris. You gently grind it against your clit, and lose yourself in the feeling.

The music surrounds you... in your mind, you are in the pool, up against that jet again. Instantly horny, you press the vibrator between your pussy lips, and start to work with abandon. Gentle at first, you build up a little pace. You press the little buttons to change the modes, and before you know it, this little vibrator is fucking you seven ways from Sunday. Your breathing quickens, your hand starts to move in a blurr. You feel yourself building toward a climax, and just before you orgasm, you hear "Hey there".

You stop. Your eyes fly open, and you see your husband standing at the entrance to the lounge. He has a coy smile on his face. Your mind races... you try to think of an excuse, or a way to explain away the situation. That said, you're laying naked on the couch, with a vibrator plunged deep in your pussy. There is no explaining, and you try to speak, but no words come out. Your husband drops his bags and that smile returns. "Don't let me interrupt you - please finish", he says, walking toward you. He kneels next to you, one hand on your thigh, the other hand on yours. A second passes, and you feel his hand begin to move your hand (and with it, the vibrator), in... and out... in... and out. You smile, pull his face to you, and kiss him passionately. Meeting your kiss with his tongue for the briefest of moments, he breaks away and begins to kiss your neck.

Then your chest. Your rock hard nipples.

Then your flat stomach, tickling you slightly, making you shudder with pleasure.

Then... fuck... Then, then you are met with possibly the most amazing pleasure you've ever felt. His hand is still controlling yours, and with the vibrator pressed against your g spot, your back arching, his mouth has latched onto your clitoris. His hand moves from your thigh up to your breasts. Kneading them, gently pinching your nipple, you are beginning to be overcome by sensation. The vibrator, his mouth, his hands. You begin to pant, to moan. Your back arches, and you grab his hair, pulling his face hard against you, grinding on him. "I'm going to come" you tell him, and you feel his tongue part your lips alongside the vibrator. At the touch of his tongue, you feel a jolt of electricity pass through you and you cry out. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk... I'm coming!" He pulls the vibrator out in a swift motion, and immediately replaces it with his tongue, pressing into you, lapping at you. Both hands now free, you grab his head and begin fucking at his face... bucking your hips. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD." Your entire body shaking, you begin to come down off the high, and look down at him. Smiling, licking your juices from his lips, he moves up the lounge to you. You kiss him, passionately, and taste yourself on his lips, on his tongue. Again, he breaks away. Standing in front of you, you get that same coy smile from him. Stripping off his shirt, his hands then drop to his belt buckle and begin undoing it.

Looking at you, he says "I should finish early more often."

To be continued...