All Comments on 'Pool Boy Ch. 61'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fan since chapter one

when it comes to group sex stories im really not a fan and i don't go after pool boy stories either but i took a chance on this one and was hooked from the start. I found myself checking for a new chapter every day. I got to say you had me worried on the chapter 60 i had a feeling you were going in a different direction but im glad you stuck with the flow of the story. the only bad thing i could say about this last chapter is it felt rushed felt like things were left out,but either way this was a great story and im thankful for you sharing this with us and hopefully we see hunter and Alexis again in the future.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
You certainly did good..

You ended this part of the possible franchise on an Ultra High Note, especially if you never pick up the characters at a later date for a spin-off series, would I have liked to see more of them in college, yes, but this story surpassed so many others and was more addictive than so many things, it beats being addicted to porn, alcohol, drugs, gambling, and high risks. I liked your "Fucking Mom, Sister, and Neighbor" and "Hot Summer Night". You outdid yourself with making this series a 61 chapter series, frankly 5 stars isn't enough, it deserves at least 610 stars, ten for each chapter. It surpassed so many others which were limited to ten one page wonders, one four page story, and most certainly those half page story that's worse than a Quickie and 10x worse than a "wham, bang, goodbye" story.

hugplxhugplxalmost 6 years ago
Any chance?

Any chance you'll write a chapter of Alexis' Bachelorette Party? I get Pool Boy is about Hunter, but I really wanted to read about Alexis being super slutty not with Hunter, like that Bachelorette Party scene that was so brief, or maybe while she was modelling.

ag2507ag2507almost 6 years ago
I was wondering.

Yes, the story was beginning to lose focus so ending with the babies makes perfect sense. Taking them through 3 years of school probably would be daunting, not to mention another 100 chapters, lol. Take a break and attack something else! They are too interesting to ignore. Picking up in late post-grad might be the best place because, well getting of your arse to do some practical research takes you to many interesting new places.

Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I prefer "The Erotic Adventures of Hunter & Alexis" to just "The Adventures of Hunter & Alexis", but hey I'm a pervert.

Would love to see you pick up with the first chapter, first with Hunter's parents and Thia visiting to see Alyson, with more sex while Alyson is sucking on nipples. Then Dean asks Hunter and Alexis go with him to the NFL Draft where he expects to be drafted in the first round, with the story following Dean, Hunter, Josie, Alexis, Alyson, Jan, Nina, Yu-Gin and Dean's family at the 2019 NFL Draft (the location will be announced after the NFL owners' Spring Meetings (May 22nd-May 23rd), ESPN is reporting that Nashville & the Tennessee Titans are likely to host the next draft). Them visiting the attractions, including the bars around Nashville before the draft and of course the requisite sex at the hotel. Then a visitation with Olivia, Sophia, Steve and Riley, where Hunter, Alexis, Alyson, Thia, & Hunter's parents meeting Hunter's other 3 kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reader who has offered constructive criticism in past chapters

I'm the one who has been clocking you about all the old references. I did so because you deserved to know readers notice when characters are always making references that are way too old for them. If you're going to write a story about young people in the modern era, they have to sound like they live in 2018, not 1972. No 18 year old girl is like "Let me reference John Wayne to this dude before I swallow his load!"

I have enjoyed this series though. I wouldn't have kept reading if I didn't enjoy it. I'll read your next series even if they do end up sitting around, talking about Matlock before an orgy.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 6 years ago
dynamite series

I have read every one of the chapters in this series I actually found it by accident when I read your other story about the siblings the voyeur brother gets involved one and after reading it I was wishing for a continuation since I enjoy reading stuff in that genre but then I checked out this story I think it was like chapter 19 and I had to read them all you have an excellent series and I look forward to reading any and all new stories involving the characters because they are well made characters I am also rearing up to read some more of your works but until then thank you for your hard work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks!!

Loved the story and thanks for sharing. Sure there were a few discrepancies, but I read through them and moved on.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Thanks for the Great Series

Thanks for the great series and hope after a break you decide to continue it under a different name. Will look forward to the next story you put out.

BH54BH54almost 6 years ago
Thanks

I really enjoyed this - and your other stories as well. I'm looking forward to whatever you do next. Thanks again.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 6 years ago
Many Thanks for A Great Read

I have enjoyed this story line. You are an excellent writer, who has done much work us horny readers. I look forward to you extending the characters when you are inspired.

Thanks Again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done

Much appreciated. Kinda hate to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

overall loved the series. only the last chapter left a huge hole of wheres hunters family seeing his new child(ren)?

tizwickytizwickyalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

Thank You! Great story great writing! I'm not sure I want it to end. Sequel ???

tazz1369tazz1369almost 6 years ago
more please

i love your stories hope theres more evevn if its not about pool boy

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to your next tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All Hail BigZeke13!

He is definitely a Legend with Pool Boy.

tizwickytizwickyalmost 6 years ago
Excellent way to Pause

Loved the story from beginning to end. Later you may want to write a sequel. I know I would read it! Thanks for all of your hard work and great writing.

gregheckmangregheckmanalmost 6 years ago
Awesome series!

I loved this series! I look forward to you writing the continuing adventures... Someday. Please, if it is not to much to ask... Could you revisit the fucking mom, sister and neighbor series? I would love to see how they turned out.

Thanks for writing!

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's next?

I've been waiting for some new works by for almost a month, I can't wait for a new series or some continuation from another series of yours. If you start a completely new series, how about a billionaire similar to Hunter and as successful as SteveWallace's Mark Worthington, but as piacular as JammyJimmy's Danny Tripps or Kyle Watson, and as savvy as Justin Thymes from Callicious. You could hit the trifecta by combining all of the character traits into one character and having the new series be a hit 10000x more successful and popular than this Pool Boy series that has been so very successful.

greeneye5greeneye5almost 6 years ago
Loved the series

It’s great when a nice guy actually wins, when love goes with sex and when characters develop. Thanks for sharing your writing!

DYNO224DYNO224almost 6 years ago
STICK MAN

At 6'5'' and 195 lbs.you should have called him stick man.Or maybe Olive OIL where's Popeye and Brutus .Wimpy would gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.Sorry to carry on so the story was fine otherwise.215 or 220 would still be very slim with such hight .

jrbooks1jrbooks1almost 6 years ago
love

These are the kind of stories that are great. Fuck those who dont like your writing's, they can move to other author's

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 6 years ago
What's Next?

BigZeke13, what's next for your writing? I love your stories, it's been over a month since you published this story, many of your fans are waiting for your next story, whether it's this franchise or for another series to be extended or for a completely new franchise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Looking Forward

Loved your Pool Boy series. Looking forward to Adventures of Hunter and Alexis.

sexyloverssexyloversover 5 years ago
Loved the Pool boy

I have read the all the chapter's again and really hope you continue to write more about Hunter and Alexis especially if Hunter gets his sister pregnant and Emma pregnant please keep up the good stories regards Stuart and stella

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
Can't wait for the next series you do...after Voyeur Gets Voyeured

The perfect way to handle post-college life for Alexis and Hunter, well, maybe have Rachel die off and have the Governor consult with her daughter, who declines and recommends Alexis or Hunter to replace her mother? Or, have them return to Vegas, place a bet on at the gaming tables or at Churchill Downs, wagering a couple million on a long such a longshot that the get paid hundreds of millions on the bet. Maybe have them start a polyamorous relationship with the core group with their financial resources, buy a massive yacht to live on full-time and travel the world with them all? Jarrod and Hunter would be dead before they reached Honolulu after launching from Boston or New York City.

Hot Summer Night and Fucking Mom, Sister, and Neighbor could do with some serious expansion...Maybe have their father and their neighbor's husband runoff to Bangkok together or get caught with a person in the world of sex trafficking?

Clancy31015Clancy31015about 5 years ago
How about...

Coach Hannah being fired and Rachel getting Alexis hired as the new Cheerleading Coach or Advisor? Hannah abused her position, but making the coach also a student with morals about helping other instead of abusing them for not bending over, it would certainly be better than Coach Hannah's reign of authoritarian behavior regarding the squad and how manipulative she is with the Athletic Director. If the Chancellor got Alexis to be coach, Alexis could easily report the Athletic Director and get him fired, a perfect job for the football hero after graduation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you so much for putting pen to paper for this story! Great!

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
Unbelievable!

I just recently rediscovered "Pool Boy" again saying ""I remember this..." and then I saw 61 CHAPTERS!!….and read it ALL. Enjoyed it tremendously. You are a great writer of erotica! Thanks!

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 4 years ago
How about a spinoff series?

Hunter and Alexis, Dean and Josie, JR, Dee and Jarrod, and Noah starting a business together? Noah is a nerd, Jarrod with Dean and Hunter are the Brains, JR with Hunter and Jarrod could finance it, while Alexis and Josie could be the public faces. It could be "The Nerd, the Pool Boy, the Quarterback, and the Rich Guy with their families take on the World"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so beautiful

I am writing as "Shyspud"{as I cannot find my password to log in} and have followed all your story and I so need to say this.

Your writing is phenomenal. Whilst reading this glorious work, you have made me horny, laugh and giggle, be very emotional and yes I have cummed, in fact several times.

The story development hooked me from the very fist chapter and I have so eagerly read each one enjoying all the characters. I have got off and been very randy to "Mitch", Josie and the rest of the sh5, Emma, Oliivia{and Gloria} and so many more but....for me, your picture of Alexis has been wonderful, beyond wonderful. I wish it actually would be made into a movie for this story is even better than that! I had read one of your stories before but for me this is sublime!

Please, please write another story for what you have in your imagination and your writing is by far, BY FAR the best in literotica. There are some good stories, there are some very good stories and then, there is yours, perfection!

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome piece of writing. I really enjoyed the adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All I can say is freaking awesome all 61 chapters. Keep up the GREAT work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was great. I would have like it better if Alexis had broken the sex rule while in Grenada and got pregnant there. in your story it said that Alexis had been back a couple weeks and when she told hunter she was six weeks pregnant. the time she got pregnant was pregnant after being there six weeks. then the baby should have been a different color and Alexis should tell hunter that she fell in love with the guy who impregnated her. She wanted hunters permission to freely sleep with him to have more babies. See if Hunter can deal with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you so much for this story, it took me to a fantastic world where anything is possible ... and the closest I would describe the story is the picture alexis painted of herself, her mother and dee ... it is not only beautiful ... it also shows life

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a fantastic read. absolutely loved it. would really like to see more on the hunter and alexis storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great read. Thank you for taking the time so they we could be so highly entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, great story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I do hope you turned it into a novel. Great read. I couldn’t get enough. Read it for two and a half days. I couldn’t stop reading it. I was praying for a great outcome and was more than satisfied with the results. Thanks.

texasj1mmytexasj1mmyover 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

I found it difficult to interrupt the read for things like meals or sleep.

I'm looking forward more adventures with Hunter and Alexia. Her budding career as an international beauty and model, as well as Hunter's Engineering profession. Those two facts together can lead to thousands of adventures.

One question, the unnamed agent, I'm guessing that had to be Noah, right?

You dropped clues to his identity throughout the story, the clencher was the car he got into when everyone returned home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First of all, BigZeke13, thank you for sharing such an excellent story.

Second, to all those armchair critics - writing isn't an easy thing, I wonder if any of you could write a story just a fraction as good as this. Yes, there were a few mistakes and plot holes but just get over it and look at the story as a whole and appreciate it, and as someone else said before; nobody is forcing you to continue to read.

I personally am looking forward to reading more stories such as this, if there is a another one with Hunter and Alexis, even better.

Bulldogz1973Bulldogz19737 months ago

I loved this story from the very first page to the last. I would like to see more like this from you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous