Pool Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that in mind, I grabbed her hips to control her grinding and slowly moved her down while flexing my butt to raise my pelvis. As I penetrated her more deeply, I could feel the tip of my penis bang up against her cervix, eliciting a shriek and sharp intake of breath from Amber.

Still controlling her hips, I started to move her in a circle, causing the head of my cock to swirl around her cervix. Amber started mumbling something unintelligible and hyper-ventilating as I continued this movement and when I sensed that she was close, I lined up my cock and pulled her down hard, stabbing her cervix with my rock hard cock. Amber grabbed my hands and squeezed while she bucked back and forth and up and down and I pounded her pussy and cervix as hard as I could. When her orgasm hit, her pussy contracted so hard that I almost couldn't move it inside of her so I held steady and let her control the movement.

After the first couple of hard contractions, her muscles relaxed a bit and started rippling up and down my shaft while she started slowly riding my again. The rippling was the most amazing feeling as it massaged my cock and she leaned forward to kiss me, she spoke the first words between us since her first orgasm, "Wow, who knew?" Then she buried her tongue down my throat.

I love deep French-kissing while fucking and I quickly climaxed, shooting a big load of cum deep in her pussy, which set off a mini-orgasm in her while my cock pulsed and jumped inside her. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back and ground her pussy on me, riding out the remaining tremors of our orgasms.

After the sensations faded, we both looked at each other, totally exhausted and totally satisfied. Then we did something I'll never forget. Amber stood up and we both watched as my cum dripped out of her pussy on to my stomach and then she stepped to the side and leaned down and started lapping it up. I had a strong mother and I believe in the equal division of responsibilities so I tapped her thigh and indicated that she should straddle me, and while she cleaned my softening cock, I set to work on her pussy.

The combination of our excretions had us both licking and sucking in a frenzy and God help me, I didn't think I could do it but i was rock hard again and I was getting the trembling feeling of an impending orgasm. I loved the taste of our mutual cum mixed together and as I swabbed the inside of her pussy and she drove my cock down her throat, I came a third time that day. There wasn't much volume, but it was the sweetest orgasm of the day as I pulsed only twice but with incredible intensity, draining the remaining cum in my balls while savoring her pussy.

After a few moments, we both went limp with her head resting on my thigh, her hips on my chest, and her pussy still dripping on my chin. I don't know whether she fell asleep too or how long I was out, but it was darker when I opened my eyes and realized that she was sucking me back to life.

I was going to need some sustenance if we were going to carry on so I gently sat up carrying her with me, and stood holding on to her inverted body with my cock still in her mouth.


12