Pool Hunting Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah's new assignment.
2.1k words
4
2.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress wiped the memories then added new ones to her "product" so well, that they had no idea of a previous life. Even Sarah had no idea she had a 'before'.

__________

"I love you, Mistress!"

But she'd already disconnected the call. I busied myself washing the glasses and putting everything away. As the bitches were taken down to the garage I made the bed and wiped any hard surface I might have touched.

Mistress was waiting in the arrivals garage.

"Very nice, Sarah." I smiled.

The bitches eyes were half open and they were groaning.

"Take them to the barn." That meant 'pony girl' training.

"Have you had supper, dear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Come with me, then, dear."

I smiled when I realized we were going to Her bedroom suite.

In the sitting room we kissed tenderly, and she lifted my sundress over my head.

"Such a pretty young thing." She kissed me one more time. "Let's go to bed."

The red fox fur throw, with it's maroon velvet backing was folded back. I climbed onto the silver satin sheets.

She said, "I'll be right back. Don't go away." I giggled.

Mistress returned from her changing room in a purple satin and chiffon ankle length nightie with a scooped collar.

We kissed and fondled.

"Go down, dear." She pulled the hem of her nightie up to her waist.

I tickled my nose in her grey bush. I licked and kissed the flaps of her old lady cunt. I kissed licked and fingered until she came. I love her so much. Making her moan is so wonderful.

"Get up here."

She slid back until she was leaning against the pillows piled against the head board. Her legs were spread.

"Come love, sit between my legs."

I leaned back. Her arm went around me and she fondled my boobs. She kissed my neck. "What a pretty girl." She whispered, then kissed my ear.

Then she held the vibrator to my cunt as she continued to molest me with her other hand. I was soon mush from the long sweet orgasm.

We snuggled under the fur blanket.

______

"Wake up, Sarah." Eve, Mistress's personal maid whispered. Mistress likes to wake up alone.

I went to my room and crawled into the double bed with my sissy 'girl' room mate Tammy.

The rest of the week I was assigned to housekeeping. My day would light up when Mistress would see me, smile at me and say "Hello dear."

Then a week after capturing the bitches, Mistress sent me to the barn to see Karen, the pony trainer.

She was in her office, which had windows looking into the barn, looking at nude muscular young men with big cocks on her laptop.

"You know they're all gay."

She ran her hand over her lime green Mohawk. "A gal can dream. So, time to test my ponies."

Amanda and Amber were standing side by side in the only occupied box stall. They were naked except for wide arm bands just above Amanda's left elbow and Amber's right elbow. The armbands were joined by a short chain. They stood with their shoulders touching and their expressions blank.

Karen clicked her tongue. "Ponies, come."

They smiled at Karen and walked to the front of the stall. Karen reached between the bars and stroked their cheeks.

"Ponies, do you recognize Sarah?"

They smiled blankly and their eyes didn't move from Karen's face.

"Good girls." She produced two baby carrots from her jeans pocket and gave them each one. We left them standing there happily munching their crispy treat.

"Good" Karen said when we went into her office. "Minds completely wiped. This afternoon we'll take them to the clinic to replace their feet with hooves. A microbot will modify their voice boxes so they can only whinny and nicker, and their DA will be changes so they can grow tails."

"What's with the arm bands?"

"Oh, they are so well physically matched, we're going to make them a team. In a few weeks they won't need the armbands. Amber will just naturally want to stand to Amanda's right. Even when turned out to pasture. Have a coffee." Karen pointed to a chair and I poured a coffee from the 'Thermos' on her desk into the empty mug as she picked up her phone and dialed an inside line.

"Yes, Mistress?... Yes, Karen here. They're all ready for the clinic." She smiled and winked at me. ".... Yes, Sarah's here..... having her coffee now.... Yes send them in about ten minutes, she'll be ready."

Odd tasting coffee, a cinnamon after taste. Wait? What did she just say about being.... Geeze, I feel a bit...."

___________

"Uh." I open my eyes. We're in Lorraine's limousine. She smiles warmly at me.

"Sleepy head. You fell asleep as soon as we left Mothers."

Oh, ya. I kind of remember. I snuggle myself in my grey fur opera jacket as I try to clear my mind. My wife reaches for my hand.

She is so beautiful, with her long blond hair, thin straight nose and high cheek bones. Her pink lipstick looks so sexy on her plump kissable lips. There's a twinkle in her ice blue eyes. She gently squeezes my hand.

There's a nano-second memory of a dream. A barn and a lady with green Mohawk hair. Then it's gone.

The car pulls to a stop. A man with a red jacket opens the door.

"Thank you Jose'." says Lorraine as he holds the hotel door for us. "Hello Karen she says to the lady at reception.

The elevator has buttons labeled "SB" to "46" and a row of key slots. Lorraine takes a key from her purse and put it in one of them and turns. Up we go. The door opens to a marble tiled entrance way.

A young lady in a pink satin maid's dress with a white frilly apron greets Lorraine as we shrug off our furs. Tina takes them.

"We'll be in the den, love. Can we eat in about an hour?"

"Of course Ms. Lorraine."

As we head for the den I have an odd feeling. Like, I know Tina, and the suite, but at the same time, like I'm seeing everything for the first time.

As we enter the den, Lorraine's diamond wrist watch/phone chimes.

"Darling, pour us a couple of white wines while I get this.

"Hello.... Yes, thank you....... No, no. She slept all the way home." Lorraine winked at me. "Yes, certainly.......... Well, thanks for calling........And you too. Good bye."

I handed her a glass of wine.

"That was mother just making sure you were all right. We had to practically carry you to the car. Well, cheers."

Funny, I don't remember any of that.

"Cheers."

Lorraine is in a very romantic mood. We kiss and snuggle 'till Tina announces supper is ready. Then as soon as we finish Lorraine takes my elbow and walks me to our bedroom.

Soon we're in the shower. Lorraine give me a sweet soapy finger bang.

We towel each other dry then take turns brushing each other's hair.

In bed I slide down between Lorraine's long legs. I lick and kiss. I kiss and finger. Soon my love rewards my efforts with a long giggling orgasm.

After I lick her to a landing she says, "Sarah, dear. Do me with this."

I giggle as she hands me the strapon with the big black cock.

I fuck her like a bitch. Doggy style, missionary, even flat on my back as she rides me like a rodeo star.

The week slides by. When she gets home from work we have a before dinner drink, then after supper we fuck our brains out.

I wake up. Somethings wrong. I can't move. My legs are tied together, my arms tied to my side. "Gmh." There's something in my mouth.

Lorraine is talking to an elegant older woman. What''s she doing in our bedroom?

"Well, it was worth a try. I guess another woman just can't satisfy me."

:No problem. Look at this young man." The old lady shows Lorraine a picture on her phone.

"Oh! Big black cock. How soon will he be ready for sale?"

"By next weekend. Here's the asking price. Minus the credit for this one, less twenty percent of what you paid for it."

They look at me. "Oh, she's awake."

"Oh, so she is." The old lady jabbed my neck with a hypodermic.

______________________

The three of us spent the morning cleaning the bathrooms and making the beds while the baroness and her guests were off on the ski slopes. We're all dressed the same in knee length plain grey maid uniforms and black round toe flats.

There's myself, slave Amanda. Tammy, the sissy boy slave. And slave Kim, the sweet little pixie.

After lunch, Ms. McKay takes us down to our dormitory.

"Right darlings. The baron wants you to look pretty for the Baroness's cocktail party. He left specific instructions, so take off your clothes.

"Tammy, here's the key. Don't put your clitty cage on after your shower. Off you go. Girls, come here we'll take off your chastity devices too."

When Tammy returned she sent Kim to the shower.

She selected curly toe soft red leather slippers for Tammy, Diaphanous black 'harem' coulots and a red fur vest that barely went below his rib cage. Then told 'her' to put some accent on her cheeks, eye shadow and pale pink lipstick.

When Kimberly returned I was sent to the shower.

She was dressed in red ankle strap spikes, an ankle length red velvet dress with a slit up the left side to her hip, and a deep 'V' front with a wrap around collar and was backless almost to her butt crack.

"Subtle makeup, dear. The 'autumn rose' lipstick. That's a doll."

Ms. McKay handed me the painful pink ankle height ballet boots.

"You two go on up to the parlor while I dress Sarah."

I whimpered as I tightened the laces of the cruel boots.

"Darling, don't let the Baroness, or any of her guests hear you cry, or you WILL be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, mam."

Using padlocks she secured the boots and a twenty cm. chain between them. Then she locked the wide pink fur collar with the stiff armature, to hold my head erect and make looking side ways difficult. It had two chains that held pink fur cuffs just above my waist. She left them hanging.

"Do your face dear. Nice and slutty. Us the metal flake pink lip gloss and mauve eye shadow. The long stick on nails to match your lips. Then I'll finish dressing you.

When I finished Ms. Mac smiled. "You look divine darling." and kissed me.

I love her so fiercely. She's chubby and middle aged, but I love her so much.

"Oh no." I whimpered. She had the chrome but hook in her hand and was lubing up the five cm. ball.

"Sh, baby. It'll be all right. Over the edge of your bed."

"Mm." I would have enjoyed her finger lubing up my butt more if I didn't know what was coming.

"Aaa!" It felt like she was shoving a baseball up my ass.

"Sh, baby." She slid her soft hand from my buns to my shoulders. "Stand up, dear." She kept slight tension on the hook.

"Uh!" Then there as the tug as she lifted the ring end of the hook to snap on the shackle of the short chain hanging from the back of my fur collar. The collar held my head up and the tension on the hook kept my back straight.

She took my elbow and led me to the elevator. She closed the door, then before starting it, she got to her tip toes and gave me a long sweet kiss.

"I love you Ms. Mac."

"I love you too, Sarah, darling. Now lift up your hair."

I opened my mouth wide and she secure the re ball gag behind my head, then brushed my hair down. "Wrists." She secured the fur cuffs to my wrists, then started the elevator.

"Oh, tears. That is such a nice touch my dear. I'm sure the guests will love it. Now remember, circulate. Don't just stand still in a corner. Let all the guests enjoy your beauty, darling."

The door opened and she slapped my ass. "Away you go, beautiful."

I could already feel the trickle of drool running down my chin as I entered the double doors to the formal parlor.