Pool Party Bash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon continued sucking as he watched the two women lick every inch of his cock. He loved it. It felt delicious, and it felt even better knowing that all these people were looking at his cock being pleasured.

"Oh fuck," he grunted. "This feels so fucking good!"

"Yeah," Amy agreed. "I like how wet you are."

"Me too," Emily said. "You taste nice."

Brandon almost came right there but held back just a bit longer. He wanted to cum again for everyone, but he was determined not to blow before this orgy had reached its peak. So far, Nick had eaten Britney, and Donnie sucked Luna's ass, so he knew things would get wilder. But he couldn't wait until later!

"Don't stop sucking yet!" Luna commanded after she saw him start to pull away.

"Uh..." he began, surprised by the sudden order.

"Suck your own cock for me!" she demanded again.

"Y-yes ma'am." he stuttered nervously. He went back down on himself, deeper. The whole time, his eyes remained fixed on hers as if staring into an intense flame.

Luna also stroked herself, playing with her tits as she enjoyed his hard work on his fat prick. She wasn't sure exactly what it was about Brandon that made her so horny. Still, something deep inside told her that it would be very easy to let go tonight and enjoy his monster dick.

Brandon pulled his mouth off his cock, still fully erect and leaking a steady stream of precum onto the floor.

"That's a good boy," Luna said with a smile. "Keep going."

Brandon looked up at the beautiful trans girl in front of him whose bright green eyes stared straight at the glistening tip of his dick. He felt hypnotized by her gaze as he took in her big boobs and thick waist. His mind drifted back to earlier when Jim fucked her, and he came in her mouth.

"Mmmm..." he moaned softly.

"What did you just think?" Luna asked, knowing full well what had come to Brandon's head.

"Oh my god," he exclaimed, looking down. "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Yeah!" Luna grinned. "I know. You are such a naughty little boy."

"Yes!" Emily agreed. "He likes it!"

"Aww yeah!" Nick added while watching him suck. "This is totally hot!"

"Okay!" Amy jumped up. "Who's next?"

She looked around the room and stopped her gaze on Britney.

"Truth or dare?"

"Oh fuck," Britney said. "Truth."

"What is your dirtiest sexual fantasy?" Amy asked as if she had all these questions and dares just ready to go. What a dirty little slut.

"Uh... oh, shit," Britney answered, realizing what she was in for. "I have a lot of them, actually. Like, uh, like fucking another woman, um, but, I mean, like, hmm, fucking her with a cock."

"Wow," Brandon chuckled. He loved hearing other girls talk about their sex fantasies because they were usually so funny.

"What else?" Amy prompted, curious about how far she could push her friend.

"Well..." Britney said as if trying to decide whether to continue or not. Then she smiled and continued, "...my favorite would be getting fucked by five guys at once. Like gangbanging me. That's really wild."

The group cheered at that one. It wasn't exactly what you would expect from someone.

"Well," Amy said, "we have five cocks here. What do you guys think? Wanna gangbang Britney?"

Brandon gulped nervously before he finally spoke up. "Yeah! Let's do it!" he exclaimed.

"Hell yeah!" Nick shouted too.

"You're all crazy!" Donnie laughed.

Britney looked back and forth between everyone watching her with anticipation and her boyfriend, whose dick stood rock hard and twitched in his fist. Her heart raced as her pussy throbbed and grew wetter.

"Okay," Amy said. "Let's make this happen."

Amy picked Britney off the couch and tossed her onto the floor, where she landed face-first into the carpet. She spread the sexy girl's legs apart wide to expose her pink pussy lips. The others quickly took turns kissing and licking every inch of Britney's beautiful body. Brandon was the first to take a turn on Britney's sweet tits.

"Ooh..." Brandon moaned as he sucked on a nipple.

"Mmmm," Britney moaned while she kissed Luna. "I love your mouth on me."

Luna started sucking Britney's other tit, making both girls sigh happily. They each loved having big boobs played with by another set of hands.

Donnie watched the two girls suckle at each other and began jerking his cock. He knew that tonight there would be plenty of cum for everyone. He stroked himself faster now as his hand worked feverishly at his fat shaft. He had never been so horny in his life.

Emily sat beside him and joined her lips around his stiff penis. It felt so good, so smooth and warm, in her small hands. She didn't know why it tasted so salty, but it did, and it turned her on even more.

"Oh fuck," Emily cooed with lust. "Your dick is so fucking nice."

Donnie moaned deeply as he squeezed the head of his prick with his thumb and forefinger while he slowly eased them further down. His breathing quickened as he reached the base of his cock, which was covered in spit. Then he grabbed hold of his balls and gave them a firm squeeze. Donnie then pushed Emily's head away from him to stare straight into her pretty blue eyes.

Brandon had laid down on his back and pulled Britney up on top of him.

"If you're getting gangbanged baby, we're going to penetrate you with the biggest cocks in the room. Stretch you out real nice." he said to her. "Jim, come over here with that big cock and stick it in her asshole while I put it in her pussy."

"Oh yeah!" Amy agreed excitedly. "Britney deserves some hard dicks inside her sweet holes!"

Jim went behind Britney and held her ass cheeks apart as Brandon penetrated her tight pussy with his rigid penis. She squealed with pleasure as Brandon rammed his entire length deep inside her body before pulling back halfway for another go. Her face contorted with every thrust as she tried not to cry out too loudly. The other girls cheered at the sight of Jim's giant cock slowly penetrating Britney's anus.

"Oh my god..." Britney moaned.

"I can't believe how hot this is," Emily gasped. "It's like we're in porn."

"Mmmm... oh yeah, that's it, fuck me harder," Britney cried.

Donnie walked over and shoved his stiff cock into Britney's mouth. "We're gonna make you air-tight, baby!"

Britney took Donnie's thick cock all the way down until the tip of his head touched the bottom of her throat. He fucked her face while everyone watched. His dick looked so good, stretching open her pink lips while the rest of her tongue lapped around the underside of his shaft. His fat balls slapped against her chin with each powerful stroke. This girl was amazing!

"Yeah, yeah, fucking DP slut!" Amy exclaimed as she crouched next to them and began to suck on Britney's tits. "Let us see those pretty nipples!"

Britney pulled Donnie's cock out of her mouth and shouted: "Give me more cocks!"

Nick and Luna moved closer to shove their cocks in her face next to Donnie's. She immediately started sucking their cocks one after another, bobbing up and down between the three stiff dicks with a broad smile across her beautiful face. She didn't know why she loved it, but it felt damn good.

Emily kissed Jim deeply as he plowed his enormous cock into Britney's ass. He could feel her very stretched out by Brandon's cock and his and loved the sensation of cocks rubbing against each other inside her. He loved Brandon's cock. It was so huge and juicy. And then there was this other thing. He pushed deeper inside her tight asshole. The pleasure made him groan in delight. He had never been so turned on in his life.

Jim grabbed Britney's hips and fucked her in long deep strokes. The tightness of her anus only served to drive Jim wild. He wanted to come.

"Oh yeah," Emily said to herself. "I can't believe how big you are."

Britney grunted loudly while taking the five cocks at once. Her body shook as the sensations grew more potent, and she moaned from the intensity. Her mouth was full of saliva and precum as she continued sucking all the dicks. Her tongue rolled around the head of Donnie's dick before sliding back down along Nick's shaft again and again, then eagerly licking every inch of Luna's prick.

"That's it, baby," Amy cooed. "You love getting gangbanged, don't you? You like all the cocks too?"

"Fuck yes!" Britney replied with her eyes watering.

"Oh my god..." Emily moaned. "You look so hot! So sexy!"

"I'm gonna cum!" Britney screamed suddenly. "I'm going to fucking cum! I can feel it! I need to... oh shit! Shit! Fuck! Oh fuck, keep fucking me with your huge cocks!"

Jim groaned in pleasure as he pumped his cock in and out of Britney's asshole. He loved how it felt when he bottomed out in her ass and filled her bowels completely. He pulled out and slapped his cock against her ass cheek. The sudden smack caused Britney's legs to shake, and she came hard on top of Brandon.

Brandon's cock popped out of her pussy as she squirted and shook from an orgasm that left her breathless. Her face was covered in sweat now as she stared at Brandon with a shocked expression. She had never had such an intense orgasm in her entire life!

"I've never seen anything so good in my life," Nick said as he stepped back and admired the sight.

"Oh man," Luna agreed. "She is the sexiest slut ever."

"I wanna try this." Amy said. "Can I have a turn, Britney?"

Britney looked down at the small blonde girl sitting beside her and nodded.

Britney got up, and Amy got on top of Brandon now.

"Are you sure you can take these monster cocks?" Britney asked her.

Amy didn't reply. Instead, she slid forward until her small tits pressed into Brandon's chest. She spread open his muscular arms while using one hand to grab his dick. Then she slowly lowered herself onto his long thick penis while it stood straight up from his body like a sword.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah!" Amy cried as she sank down inch after inch until his entire cock was buried inside her tight little pussy.

Britney moaned loudly as she watched her friend slide all the way down over his shaft. There wasn't much of him left in view now. She loved how he filled her up completely and made her feel fuller than ever. It also turned her on, knowing he couldn't go any deeper because there wasn't enough room in Amy's tight pussy for him to fit.

Jim placed his cock on Amy's puckered little asshole. Her cunt and anus looked so stretched by Brandon's cock that they were oval. It was all wet down there, so all Jim had to do was push slightly forward.

"Aaahhhh... yeeeaaahhhhh..." Amy groaned as the head pushed into her ass hole. She held on tightly as she moved further down with each powerful thrust. Her pink pussy lips rubbed against the sides of Brandon's fat cock as she lowered herself further still. When she finally reached the bottom of his cock she could barely breathe.

"Oh my god," she said with a look of intense pleasure plastered across her face. "This feels amazing."

Jim grabbed a fistful of Amy's hair and started ramming his cock into her tight little asshole from behind.

"Put a cock in my mouth!" Amy ordered.

Nick walked up next to her and shoved his hard dick into her mouth. The feeling of another cock in her throat only added to how full she felt. He fucked her face while Luna sucked on Donnie's dick next to them.

Amy reached out and grabbed Luna's cock while she squatted and started stroking it.

"Yeah, baby! Suck my big cock!" Nick encouraged her as he continued plowing Amy's hot, dripping-wet mouth with his meaty shaft. "That's it, eat it all!"

Amy pulled her head back from Nick's cock as he began fucking her mouth harder and faster now. She moaned loudly at the way his balls slapped against her chin. Her pussy was being entirely filled by Brandon's thick penis, and she was getting fucked in the ass by Jim. Unbelievable!

"You are such a slut!" Britney told her friend.

"I love it when you call me that!" Amy laughed. "It turns me on so much."

Brandon leaned up and kissed Amy on the lips. Then he wrapped one arm around her body to pull her even closer to him as they continued to fuck on top of him.

Jim slid down further until he couldn't take any more of Amy's tight little asshole. He held still inside her while Luna crawled down to lick his cock. His dick popped free from her hungry little asshole with a loud slurp. Luna took his cock in her mouth and slowly bobbed up and down over it. She smiled as she saw how happy this made Emily.

"That looks so good," Emily said as she watched Luna sucking Jim's dick.

Emily turned towards Brandon and rolled to her knees.

"Oh shit," she said breathlessly. "You've got such a huge cock! It's amazing! Can I taste some?"

Brandon nodded and pulled out of Amy. He pointed the head at Emily's face and guided it with his hand like an ice cream cone until he touched her tongue.

"Mmmm, oh yes!" Emily exclaimed as he entered her mouth. "Oh my god, it feels so good!"

"Eat it!" Britney cried.

"Suck my big black cock!" Brandon demanded as he rammed it into her mouth.

"Mmmm, mmmm..." Emily moaned into Brandon's prick while holding Britney's legs for support. She sucked the big ebony shaft while she stroked it.

Britney was a hot bitch and a dirty talker. She loved telling guys what to do and encouraging them to fuck each other. It turned her on to see Jim fuck Amy's hot little ass from behind. The fact that all of their friends were there to watch just made it even better. They fucked in front of all these people!

Donnie grabbed Amy's hair and began fucking her throat hard now. Amy couldn't breathe anymore but fought back with everything she could muster. Her eyes bugged out in sheer ecstasy as she tried desperately not to choke herself while Donnie pounded his cock balls deep inside her mouth.

"Donnie," Britney asked her boyfriend, "would you let Luna fuck you in the ass?"

"What? Really?" He replied. "You want me to let Luna stick her cock up my ass?"

"Yeah." Britney told him. "It'll feel good. Just relax and take it easy."

"Alright!" He said as he bent over Amy's face, his cock still in her mouth, and motioned for Luna to get behind him.

Luna came behind him and put one hand against his hip for balance while using her free hand to reach around and stroke her stiff dick. Then she rubbed it between his thighs before placing the head at the entrance of his tight little asshole. She pushed forward slowly until she felt the tip press up into his hole. Then she held still until she heard the loud moan from Donnie. She moved forward again until the entire length of her shaft was buried inside Donnie's bowels.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah! Fuck me! That feels amazing! So full! So sexy! Oh god! Luna, it's so fucking hot!" Donnie gasped.

Britney walked over next to Luna and rubbed her ass. Then she slid down and pressed her lips to Luna's. Their tongues immediately met in a wet sloppy kiss. When they broke apart, Britney kissed along Luna's jawline and then licked a trail straight back across her smooth bronze skin towards the round globe of a butt cheek that stuck out from her body. Britney took that round plump cheek in her hands and squeezed tightly as she planted soft kisses all over it.

"Oh my god, you're beautiful," Britney said as she gave Luna another squeeze with both hands.

"Thanks," Luna replied. "You're so fucking hot, too."

Luna lowered her hips until only the top two inches of her cock were sticking up from Donnie's ass. The rest was inside his body. He had never been fucked this way and didn't know what to think about it. It felt so good that he wanted to feel even more inside him.

Amy never stopped sucking his cock and taking it deep in her throat. Donnie loved how Amy could deepthroat it just right without gagging. His balls were swollen now, but he wasn't going to cum yet. Luna started pushing further into him while Amy kept stroking his shaft simultaneously.

"Oh shit," Donnie moaned when the last few inches of Luna's shaft entered his bowels.

"Do you like being my bitch?" Luna asked him with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah!" Donnie laughed. "Fuck yeah! You are so hot!"

"Mmmm..." Amy said as she sucked and slobbered all over Donnie's dick, "that feels really good! Keep fucking me! Fuck my face harder! Fuck me deeper!"

"Do you want to be our whore for tonight?" Britney asked her friend.

"Yes, yes, oh god, yes! Yes please! Anything you say!" Amy cried out. "I'll do anything you tell me too!"

"Good," Britney told her. "Keep sucking my boyfriend's cock. Take it nice and deep."

Meanwhile, Jim had got on top of Brandon's cock. He was leaning back with his hands on the floor with this bulging cock standing straight up while he slid up and down on Brandon's cock in his ass. Emily was sucking Jim's cock and stroking it with one hand while she held Brandon's cock in place with the other hand.

Nick had walked over and was sticking his cock deep into Jim's throat. Since he was leaning back so far while getting fucked, Nick's cock was bulging up Jim's throat, and you could tell Jim's eyes were rolled back in his head from being so cock-stuffed. It looked absolutely obscene.

Emily kept sucking and licking up and down both shafts, balls, and assholes as if there were one colossal cock instead of two. She couldn't get enough of the taste; eating these men made her wetter than ever before. Her pussy was dripping. When she noticed how much precum was flowing from their cocks, she swallowed every drop that came her way with a loud slurp that turned them on even more.

"That's right," Brandon moaned when he felt how fast Emily's mouth was going along his pole. "Suck me good, Emily! You know you love doing this!"

Emily nodded excitedly as she bobbed faster on Jim's dick. Jim watched her blow him for a minute, then pulled his cock out until only the head remained inside her mouth and put it against her lips for her to take it in again. This time Emily opened wider and took the whole length into her mouth until her nose touched the base of Jim's shaft.

Jim leaned back again to swallow Nick's cock. He didn't want to lose any of its deliciousness. His own dick was hard, swollen, and ready to burst with cum.

Luna grabbed Donnie's hair with one hand and yanked on it. The pull caused her hips to thrust forward with each thrust which pushed Luna further into his guts with each powerful movement. Britney was kissing and fondling Luna's tits while she fucked her boyfriend.

Britney was enjoying watching Luna fuck Donnie. Britney loved how confident and dominant Luna acted, especially since Britney always thought she should be in charge. But now Donnie was getting fucked by someone who knew what they wanted and was determined to get it. And, oh man, was that hot. It turned Britney on so much, seeing Luna dominate her boyfriend.

Britney bent down to lick Luna's shaft as it went in and out of Donnie's asshole.

"Put it in my mouth," Britney said as she looked up at Luna, "I wanna taste my boyfriend's ass."

Luna obliged and pushed the head of her cock into Britney's mouth until the entire length was buried inside the beautiful black bitch. Britney sucked and slurped on Luna's dick until every inch had been thoroughly coated with saliva. Her thick lips milked every drop of Donnie's asshole flavor from Luna's throbbing cock.

"Mmmm...that tastes good," Britney purred. She squeezed both of Luna's big round ass cheeks with her hands. Then she began squeezing harder and tighter, giving them a nice little spanking action and a pinch or two here and there. She then grabbed her dick and guided it back inside Donnie's waiting asshole.

Donnie felt another wave of pleasure rush over his body when Luna's shaft slid in all the way back to where it had started before. He couldn't believe how amazing this girl was making him feel. He could see himself getting used to anal and loving it. He loved how tight and slippery Luna was! He loved how he was entirely under her control right now. He loved how Britney was watching him get fucked like this while she took Luna's dick into her mouth again, too.