Pool Party Bash Pt. 02

Story Info
Bisexual orgy between gay, bi, trans, and lesbian friends.
12.2k words
4.85
15.3k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank you all on great feedback on the first part of this story. This part can stand on its own, but it's really an immediate continuation of my previous story. If you'd like you can read it here: Pool Party Bash

In short, 8 friends start a bisexual orgy at Amy's birthday pool party where straight, bisexual, trans, and lesbian experiences are experimented with for the first time. In this next part, they have moved inside the house to eat cake after they had orgasmed wildly at the pool.

Read on to find out how many more boundaries are reached and broken...

---------------------

Amy took her birthday cake from the fridge and put it on the table. Everyone came over and just grabbed a fork and started eating it. They all giggled while stuffing large chunks of cake into their mouths. They were all hungry again from the exhaustive sex they had with each other outside. The cake was delicious, not too sweet, and not too dense. A bit dry at first but very filling.

"Wait!" Emily said with her mouth full. "We didn't blow the candles!"

Amy smiled, "Oh, I think we did plenty of blowing outside," she joked.

"No way! I definitely could blow more!" Emily said. "We're going to eat this entire thing and make sure our wishes come true." Emily stood up, licked the icing off her fingers, and stuck out her tongue like a snake.

"You can have any wish you want, baby!" Amy replied, egging her friend on.

"Oooh...I know..." Emily answered with her head tilted.

"You better hurry up because I'm getting horny, and my wish is already coming true," Amy warned as she used her finger to wipe some whipped cream from around her mouth.

Emily smiled, "Okay, here goes. I wish I had a better body!"

Everyone laughed.

"That's a stupid wish!" Luna said. "You already have an awesome body. What else would you want?"

"I want a bigger butt," Emily answered.

"What? Why?!" Luna asked. "Your ass is perfect!"

"I want a bigger one," Emily insisted. "Like a bubble butt. Like Britney's."

The girls gasped.

"You want a bigger ass? Are you serious?" Amy asked.

"Yes!" Emily said emphatically.

"Come on, then let's see it," Amy said with an eager smile.

Emily stood up and held her hands behind her back. She bent over slightly and wiggled her butt.

"Wow! Your ass looks great!" Amy exclaimed.

"Thanks!" Emily said happily.

"Holy shit!" Donnie said as he stared at her juicy ass.

"You're gonna have to carry this around if you wanna get a bigger one," Britney teased as she rubbed her bubble butt.

"Shut up!" Emily laughed as she stuck out her tongue to lick the remaining whipped cream from her lips. She moved around and showed everyone the rest of her ass.

"Damn, girl! That is a nice ass!" Donnie said.

"You should be happy you have such a perfect ass!" Amy said.

"Aww... I am. But I also like to fantasize about having a huge bubble ass like Britney's," Emily explained.

"Can I touch it?" Emily looked over at Britney.

"Sure, go ahead!" Britney giggled.

Emily stepped forward and lightly touched Britney's bubble booty. It was hard as a rock with plenty of cushion.

"It feels so good! It's really firm but soft at the same time," Emily said as she explored Britney's bubble butt with her fingertips.

"I'm glad you think my ass is sexy. Thanks for noticing how hot I look." Britney smiled as she enjoyed the attention Emily was giving her butt.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this," Amy moaned as she took hold of Britney's waist and slowly pushed Britney closer and closer to Emily. The three girls embraced each other in a tight hug and kissed passionately while their hands fondled each other's bodies.

"Mmmm...this is just what I needed after that incredible orgasm I had outside..." Luna said as she licked the chocolate off her lips.

"Me too," Britney added with lust in her eyes. "I've never felt anything like it before!"

"Yeah! This whole thing was fucking crazy!" Nick laughed as he watched them kiss.

"But good, right?" Amy asked.

"Yeah! Good!" they all replied together.

"It makes me feel so slutty to say this, but let's fuck again!" Brandon exclaimed as he pulled his dick out to stroke himself to full hardness. His cock looked amazing, glistening from his saliva.

Jim walked over to where Emily and Britney were standing, kissing. He gently embraced both of them by their waists and stood close enough to where their naked bodies rubbed together. They looked up at him, and he stared deeply into Emily's eyes.

"Em, I really think you're hot. And I love your body," Jim said sincerely as he inched his fingers up and down her spine. Then he bent down slightly to kiss her. She wrapped her arm around his neck and held tightly to him as she kissed back.

"I know I'm bi and everything, but my favorite FAVORITE out of all the types I am attracted to are the full-figure girls like you two." He looked both Emily and Britney deep into their eyes. They just gasped.

"Especially you, Em," Jim said. "I actually like you on a deeper level. For a while now. I've just been shy to approach you in that way. I didn't want to risk our friendship."

Emily could only nod as her heart pounded loudly in her chest as she realized how serious this was getting between her and Jim. Her nipples were hard and ready for attention. She also liked Jim. Since forever.

"Say something." Jim encouraged.

"I don't know what to say..." Emily stuttered.

"Don't worry about it... Just be honest with yourself... Do you like me?" Jim asked with hope in his voice.

"Yes..." Emily answered simply, staring at his gorgeous face.

"You do?" he asked with shock in his eyes.

"Yeah!" Emily smiled as they shared another kiss. She grabbed his hand and brought it up to touch her large tits, which were clearly aroused. They both moaned quietly before breaking off the kiss and turning their heads away to stare lovingly into one another's eyes.

Britney stood next to them, smiling proudly because of the intense feelings going through both of their bodies.

"I've always wanted you, Em," Jim confessed. He pulled Emily into a tight hug. The three continued kissing passionately until Britney gently pushed them apart by grabbing their shoulders. She then guided Emily towards Jim, who still had his cock out. She placed Emily's hands around his shaft and licked her lips hungrily. It was like she was tasting herself again after sucking him earlier.

"Oh wow..." Emily said softly as she looked down at the beautiful cock in front of her eyes and started stroking him.

"Em, why don't you suck him for awhile?" Britney instructed as she looked over and saw how turned on Luna was watching all this happen.

"Okay," Emily replied without hesitation. She dropped to her knees in front of Jim. His dick came to rest between her big breasts, which she squeezed together to feel more comfortable. She took his head in between her fingers and sucked his cock deeply, making loud slurping noises. Jim just let out a groan of pleasure. He moved his hips closer and thrust his cock deeper inside her mouth.

"Fuck! You are good!" he exclaimed with a look of complete bliss on his face.

"Mmmm..." Emily moaned with delight as she quickly bobbed her head up and down, taking half his length into her throat with every stroke. She wrapped one hand tightly around the base of his shaft, and the other cupped one of her breasts, pinching and twisting the nipple before re-releasing it.

Britney walked behind Jim to watch Emily deepthroat him while the others watched. Jim's balls were drooping low now that Emily had taken so much of him into her mouth. Britney ran a finger along Jim's butt crack to push him even harder against Emily's lips as she stared at her best friend swallowing his cock.

"Oh, my god..." Emily gasped when she felt an orgasm approaching fast. She knew what was coming. She pulled away from his dick long enough to point his tip at her pussy and rub herself more quickly with her hand until she reached another orgasm right there in front of everyone. She threw herself back on the floor and spread her legs out in front of Jim, presenting herself entirely to him and inviting him to fuck her.

Jim got on top of her, staring directly into her eyes.

"Are you sure? I'll be gentle!" Jim asked worriedly.

"Yes!" Emily begged. "I'm ready... Fuck me!"

Jim looked down between their bodies to see her wet pussy gaping open like a flower waiting for a bee to enter. He put his hands under each cheek of her ass and lifted himself off the ground. He slowly pushed his cock inside her hot hole and began thrusting his hips forward.

"Ahhh! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Oh my God! It feels so good! Ugh! Oh fuuuck!" Emily moaned as she writhed beneath him, taking his dick deep into her core over and over again. Jim couldn't believe how amazing this girl's body felt as he fucked it. The soft, supple flesh gave way to hard muscle as he penetrated deeper, feeling every bump and valley on his shaft with every movement.

Britney sat down next to them to enjoy the beauty of this sensual moment between them. The world was lost, forgotten. At this moment, they've all been so intimate; they were all completely free and comfortable. Has anyone ever felt this open besides when they're by themselves? Has anyone known it was possible? Britney felt no fear, embarrassment, pretending, or overthinking. Just pure bliss and enjoyment of pleasure.

"Oh god, Jim! Fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy! Harder! Harder!" Emily cried out as her orgasm overtook her.

"Ahhh! Ahhh! Ooohhh!" she screamed as she came violently while writhing underneath him. Her juices dripped down her thighs and onto the floor. Jim could feel that she had another one coming but didn't want to stop yet to give her another chance at a climax. Instead, he just kept fucking her until he heard her voice in desperation, begging to cum again. He grabbed both of her legs in his hands now and lifted them up to his chest to drive himself even deeper into her cunt.

"Ughhh! Oh, fuck yes... I'm gonna... I'm... I'm... Cumming! FUCK!" Emily screamed as a second intense orgasm swept through her body as fast as lightning struck. She was having so much pleasure that she couldn't stand it anymore, so she arched her back upwards to press herself against his pelvis and squeeze around his cock so hard as if trying to keep him inside of her forever, only letting him slip out every few strokes before pulling him back inside.

Jim thrust forward to meet her hips and started slamming his cock deep inside her, pounding harder than ever with each stroke.

"Fuuuuuck!" Jim moaned loudly as he pounded into the girl beneath him like there was no tomorrow.

"Look at you taking that monster cock, girl!" Britney exclaimed as she grabbed Emily's tit and squeezed her erect nipple.

"I can feel your hot pussy walls squeezing my dick, Em," Jim groaned as sweat ran down from his forehead and soaked his face and neck.

"Fuck! Ugh! Ooohh! I love it! Ugh! Ooohh! Yeeeaaah!" Emily screamed as she experienced a third orgasm and fell limp under him. He pulled out of her and lay on top of her panting heavily. Britney also laid on top of Emily on the other side, and they stayed that way together for a while, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasms, kissing each other deeply.

"That was the most sensual loving moment I have witnessed in my life," Britney finally said. "Thank you for letting me be a part of this. Of this spark. This birth of a loving relationship between you two."

"This night is magical!" Amy exclaimed. "This is the best birthday ever. I can't believe it's real!"

"I have an idea, guys!" Amy said. "Let's light this big fireplace in the living room and move all the couches to sit around it."

"Girl, you're crazy!" Exclaimed Nick. "It's middle of July!"

"I wanna get hot and really sweaty," Amy said. "That would be so sexy to see all your beautiful bodies glistening under the fire-light."

They all agreed and set about moving all the furniture. They carried couches and cushions to the large fireplace where several logs had been stacked waiting for them. There were enough that there was plenty of wood to keep things going well into the night if need be. They giggled as they felt like little kids building a fort.

The fire caught on quickly and soon started radiating a warm glow as they settled in close to each other, naked, in a semi-circle around the fireplace.

"Let's play a game!" Britney suggested as she got comfortable on a couch with her head against Emily's shoulder. She could feel Emily's soft tits pressed against her arm.

"What kind of game?" asked Jim, who sat next to Britney while Donnie walked by with another log and dropped it onto the hearth for more fuel.

"How about truth or dare? You know, just one person asks you something you don't want to answer but have to, then you can either tell the truth or take a dare," Britney explained.

"That sounds like fun," Brandon said. He was sitting in a chair right across from Amy and Luna.

"Okay," Amy said. "Donnie! Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" he replied immediately.

"Hmmm... I dare you to kiss Luna," Amy continued.

Donnie smiled at her, "I accept."

He stood up, walked over to Luna, and gently placed his lips upon hers.

"No, wait!" Amy said. "I didn't say to kiss her on the lips."

Luna looked back at Amy curiously.

"Kiss her asshole," Amy said with a straight face. "And really get in it, I mean. Stick your tongue deep in her hole and lick all around her insides."

Donnie's eyes widened a bit, and he swallowed nervously. It was indeed a daring request, especially since this gay stuff was all new to him. He shouldn't say 'gay stuff'... I mean... gender stuff... or whatever... It was all new to him, but it all felt incredibly erotic. He had already let go of his prejudices tonight. He realized that if he didn't worry about what anyone thought, he could really let himself feel good. And everything felt good.

"Well?" asked Amy. "Aren't you going to do it?"

"Yeah!" he answered.

"Yes!" agreed Luna enthusiastically as she eagerly jumped up and turned around to arch her ass up.

Donnie couldn't believe how hot she looked bent over with those round little buttcheeks jutting out towards him invitingly. He grabbed her hips and pushed his mouth against her rosebud, tasting her sweetness on his lips before probing deeper with his tongue. He swirled his tongue slowly inside her ass until he heard her moan in pleasure. Then, instead of pulling away, he dove in even further, pressing his lips tightly around the tiny ring of muscle and pushing them apart.

"Oooooh! Ooooooh! Ooooh! Oooooooh!" Luna cried out as Donnie pressed his face between her cheeks while licking all around her anal passage. She kept humping back into his face, so he knew it was working.

He slurped his tongue out of her ass. He spread her cheeks really wide so that everyone could see a blob of his saliva drool out of Luna's slightly gaping asshole and slowly drip down her clean-shaven balls and partially erect shaft.

Luna sat back down as Donnie stood up, revealing he had gotten an erection from licking her ass.

"Donnie," Luna said, "you're unbelievable. I always thought you were completely straight."

"I thought so, too," Donnie replied. "I guess I just never thought of trying it before. But I should've. I am really enjoying tonight!"

They all smiled and exclaimed in approval.

Amy took over again with the game: "Okay... Nick? Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" Nick answered right away this time.

"You have to eat Britney out in front of everyone. And not only that, but you have to keep eating until she cums and squirts in your mouth. Then you have to swallow every drop. Lick it all up, and swallow it all."

"Amy!" Britney exclaimed. "That's kinda perverted."

"Well, a dare is a dare," Amy insisted, still smiling. "Are you chicken?"

Nick got up from his seat and walked toward where Britney was sitting.

"I'll do it!" Nick said, smiling ear to ear. "If Donnie can be gay, I can be straight. This would probably be the straightest thing I'll ever do in my life."

"Okay," Britney said. "Come over here and lay on your back."

Britney squatted over Nick's face and sat her pink pussy on his lips. He stuck his tongue out and tasted her sweet juices while she rubbed her clit against his nose. He pressed her lips apart so that they opened wider for him to better taste her juicy insides, which he did while lapping away. Her juice ran out of her hole and down his chin. She kept rubbing her clit with her fingers as he ate her. After a few minutes, Britney started grinding into his face.

"I'm getting close," she moaned.

"Mmmm! Ooohhh!" Nick moaned as well.

"Ooooooh! I'm cumming!" Britney exclaimed loudly. "I'm coming all over Nick's mouth!"

Nick had never done this before, but he just opened his mouth wide and waited to see what would happen. Soon, the flow of thick, creamy fluid began filling his mouth. As it went down, more and more squirted from Britney's little pink pussy and filled his open mouth. It felt warm and even better than he thought it would be. By the time it stopped squirting, there wasn't a drop left in her quivering twat. His jaw ached like crazy from holding it open, but that didn't stop him from eagerly drinking up every single drop until it was all gone.

"Wow!" he said afterward when he could talk again. "That was... uh... that was awesome."

"Oh man," Donnie laughed. "That was totally hot."

"Well?" asked Britney, still smiling from having come so much. "Was I a good girl? Did you like how I tasted?"

"Yes," Nick answered honestly. "I really liked it."

Britney giggled and rolled off his face onto her back. Nick stood up and looked down at his cock in surprise. It was standing fully erect, his head glistening and pulsating.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. "I REALLY liked it!"

They all laughed.

"Brandon! Truth or dare." Amy said.

"Truth," he replied

"Can you suck your own dick?" Amy asked without skipping a beat.

Brandon froze for just a moment, then turned bright red. He quickly recovered as soon as Luna's eyes landed on his rock-hard shaft dangling between his legs. She smiled with anticipation.

"Uh..." Brandon started, but no words came out as his hand instinctively went to the base of his cock and started to stroke himself. His other hand held the base of his thick ten-inch cock while it rose to attention and pointed toward the ceiling.

"I've done it before... so, yes!"

"No way!" Emily said. "I wanna see it."

"Me too," Luna added.

Brandon didn't know what else to say. He had done it before in front of guys, not girls, and definitely never in front of such an audience. It felt weird at first, but once he overcame his initial nervousness, he felt excited by this challenge. This was all new territory, and he wasn't about to shy away from it now.

Brandon stroked himself a few times, getting into a rhythm, then grabbed his stiff prick firmly. Then, after a quick glance around the room to ensure everyone was watching, he wrapped his lips tightly around its fat mushroom tip and sucked. Everyone cheered and clapped their hands. They loved the show he was putting on for them.

Brandon closed his mouth around the head of his cock and kept sucking. A little pre-cum leaked out onto his tongue. He slowly pumped his fist up and down his cock, still sucking it hard. The head popped out of his mouth when he jerked his dick fast enough, which caused a small squirt of precum onto the palm of his left hand that dripped down towards his balls.

Emily kneeled beside him and started licking his shaft while he sucked the head. Amy joined from the other side. Their tongues stuck out flat to lick as much of the surface of Brandon's thick juicy cock as they could. Soon, both girls were lapping at his balls and squeezing them in their soft fingers, making Brandon moan louder than ever.