Pool Party Bash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the girls just stood there watching them. Mesmerized. Standing close, but not even knowing if they are rubbing or touching each other or not. They were focused entirely on the homosexual action unfolding before their eyes. They were all definitely very, very turned on by the whole thing.

Britney said to Emily, "God, I love these guys!" She gave her girlfriend a kiss and smiled at the four men. The women continued to stare at them while smiling and giggling to themselves and occasionally whispering to each other.

Jim looked up and saw Emily standing next to Britney, staring and mesmerized like everyone else. Her breasts bounced slightly as she tried to hold herself still and not get too excited by this scene in front of her. He noticed her small pink nipples becoming erect, which caused his cock to twitch.

Brandon turned around and stuck his cock into Donnie's mouth. Nick got up and pushed his cock into Brandon's asshole from behind. Donnie gagged.

"Ahhh! Oh fuck...FUCK! Shit!" Brandon cried out loudly as he was being penetrated. "Oh god...fuck...this is so good...Fuck! Oh shit...fuck!" His ass clenched hard as it was stuffed full of dick. "Fuck! Yes!"

The group was going wild now. Everyone was fucking, sucking, licking, stroking, jerking, slapping, kissing, grabbing, caressing, fingering, spanking, and teasing in ways that no one could have imagined or thought possible just a few hours earlier when they started Amy's birthday party.

Nick pulled his cock back out of Brandon's butt. It was glistening wet with spit and pre-cum. "Come here," Nick whispered to Jim, who quickly opened his mouth to take this wet cock deep into his throat. He took almost the entire thing until it was halfway down his esophagus before pulling off with a loud pop sound.

Brandon stepped away, and Nick slid down on top of Jim to ride his cock. It took a bit of adjusting the legs between Nick, Jim, and Donnie, who was still inside Jim's ass, but finally, Donnie was able to guide Jim's cock inside Nick's white, shaven butt. Donnie grabbed Nick's ass and pulled him in closer, Jim's dick driving deeper into his ass.

Donnie liked seeing Nick's ass in front of him like that. He caressed his hips and spread his cheeks. It was such a smooth and muscular ass. It looked girly but better. No girl could have an ass like that. So fit... Like a porn star's ass. Donnie knew this was not the last time he would see this ass.

Donnie pulled nick back and off of Jim's cock. He scooted him down to where he could suck it and then put his cock into Nick's ass doggy style. Nick just moaned acceptingly and sucked Jim's cock, flavored with his own ass juices, while Donnie pounded away in his tight little asshole.

Brandon got on top of Jim, reverse cowgirl style, and let Nick position Jim's cock at the entrance of his puckered hole. He slid down slowly on that big, gorging cock and groaned in pleasure.

Nick started licking Jim's balls as Brandon fucked him. He licked around Brandon's head, over the shaft, along his dick, sucking it all up, tasting him as Brandon drilled himself harder and faster. This went on for a while as the four guys lost themselves in each other and in pleasure.

The girls were now all fucking each other too. They got tired of standing around, and the horniness took them over. Emily and Britney were scissoring with each other and grinding their wet pussies together against each other's thighs. Amy was having sex with Luna lying on her back right next to Emily, making out with her girlfriend while grabbing Luna's boobs hard with one hand. She was rubbing her clit with the fingers of the other hand.

Emily was kissing Amy's neck and fondling Britney's big tits while they humped and ground together. Both women had massive orgasms within seconds of each other. The ladies continued kissing and grinding as more sparks and droplets of squirt flew between their bodies. Then everyone stopped, breathing heavily.

Jim felt like he might come at any moment. His whole body trembled with excitement, and his orgasm-thirsty cock twitched in Brandon's asshole. He wasn't the only one. Nick gasped in pain from his ass being stretched by Donnie's cock inside it; however, his dick stayed rock solid and throbbed in Donnie's hand.

The boys stood still for a second before collapsing on top of each other. It didn't matter anymore who was on top or underneath since they were all now equally fucked out of their minds.

Amy noticed. She looked over to the group of guys on top of each other and said: "Hey, are you guys close to cumming?"

"Yes," Jim groaned as his hips thrust forward again into Brandon's butt, pushing his thick cock into his friend's guts deeper than ever before, as if he wanted to bury himself entirely in him.

"Can you guys all cum on me?" Amy said pleadingly. "I've always fantasized about being covered in cum from many cocks. Can you make me your cum dumpster?"

Everyone stared down at this girl. They could not believe their ears. They weren't even sure what she meant by 'cum dumpster.' Still, they definitely did get the idea of her request, and they immediately got excited again.

They all stood up and reshuffled. All the guys stroked their cocks. Some vigorously and some slowly. Trying to find a common pace. Amy sat on the floor with her knees bent back and her pussy wide open. She caressed her sweaty body and rubbed her clit at the same time.

Everyone with a cock started gathering around Amy.

"Wait!" said Britney as she squatted next to Amy. "I want to be covered in cum, too. Don't be greedy, Amy."

"You come over here too, Em." Britney said. "You need a face full of warm cum as well. That's the only way to end this hot fucking orgy."

Emily obliged, and now they all sat in the center of the semi-circle of cocks. Their faces together, their tongues intertwining, their hands groping each other's tits.

"Feed us cum," Emily moaned out.

"Yeah," Britney agreed.

"Cum on our faces," said Amy. "Let's have a group cum party. Feed each other so much sperm that we can taste it on our lips forever. I want you guys to shoot your semen all over me! Make me your slut!" She smiled mischievously as her friends looked at her in amazement. They had no idea how deep she would go this time.

"Open your mouth!" Donnie yelled as he shot his load of thick cum onto Amy's pretty little nose and mouth, smearing his white jizz across her pink cheeks and her lips before running down the sides of her chin.

Everyone else followed in a cascading shower of white jizz and groaned in delight. Jim and Brandon both pumped their loads onto Emily simultaneously as the last dregs of their orgasm spurted from their cocks. Donnie came again while everyone was watching. It just wouldn't stop cumming for him; his cock twitched uncontrollably, and more than half of his cum landed on Britney's big black tits.

Luna shoved her cock in Britney's mouth and emptied spurt after spurt of hot, creamy cum right into Britney's hungry, wet, sucking mouth. She gulped and swallowed every single drop she could get until there was none left. She let the rest fall over Britney's face and neck.

The girls kept licking each other's faces and cum-covered tongues. Kissing, sucking, and swallowing. Luna had gotten down and was licking cum from Britney's tits, sucking on her hard wet nipples. The guys stood in an embrace, making out with their wet cocks drooling the last drops of cum from their tips. Emily was cleaning their cocks and sucking in those sweet leftover drops from their wide-open cock-holes.

It took quite some time for everyone to catch their breath. All they could do was sit exhausted next to one another in a heap on the floor, covered in sweat and semen, happy to have come to terms with the fact that they were all going to be okay now.

They stayed like this for a while, catching up with one another, sharing stories about past hookups, and fantasizing about what would happen when they all went home together later that night. Everyone was still very horny but too tired to fuck again anytime soon.

They just fell asleep in their naked group embrace around the hot fireplace.

---------------------

What will the morning bring? How will this newly forged multi-partner relationship blossom? Or will it fade and descend into conflict?

Leave a comment if you'd like to find out.