Pool Party Bash Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim reached between Emily's legs and spread open her pussy. His fingers quickly found her clit, which made Emily moan loudly. Jim began rubbing it faster as Emily stroked his cock even more vigorously. Her face turned red, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she got closer to orgasm. As soon as Jim saw that look on her face, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and motioned for her to get on top.

Jim looked so hot as she straddled him, sliding his cock inside her. His muscles were all flexed in this position, leaning back on his hands, and his body glistened under all the sweat and the warm orange glow of the fireplace.

Emily came as soon as Jim's dick entered her. She shook and shivered on top of him as she watched his gorgeous body. She was definitely in a loving bliss with this man. He was so hot, and he liked her. She didn't want this moment ever to end.

"I love you!" she said suddenly as she came down from her high from her orgasm. "I've never felt anything like what I felt just now! You are amazing."

"You're amazing," Jim replied as they kissed passionately while Emily rode him hard. He squeezed and fondled Emily's ass cheeks and moved his hips up and down to fuck her and himself harder. He could tell she wouldn't last much longer and wanted her to cum again. He had to push her over the edge.

"Do it, do it!" Donnie cried when he felt Luna yank back on his hair yet again.

Britney had sat down under him now next to Amy and was helping her suck his cock. Nick walked over behind Luna and whispered in her ear: "Let me fuck you."

"Fuck yes!" Luna moaned as Nick guided his cock into her asshole from behind. It was very tight initially, but after several minutes of thrusting in and out of her, he got deeper until his balls rested against hers. They both pumped in unison and watched Luna's cock penetrate Donnie's virgin asshole time after time.

"This is so hot!" Nick exclaimed. "I love watching how Donnie is getting fucked."

"I'm so glad this happened," Britney said, smiling at the beautiful sight before them. She loved being a part of this group sex experience. She knew this would be an incredible memory for the rest of their lives together.

Jim pulled Emily off his cock and turned her around to face him. She stood there on all fours while he sucked on her breasts, then lifted her onto the couch. He grabbed her legs and pushed her open wide with his hands to expose her pussy. He lined up his swollen cockhead with her pink slit and pressed forward slowly. He paused above her tiny clit as she began squirming from the tease. Then Jim shoved in deep with one swift movement, making Emily scream in pleasure.

Emily's big sweaty tits jiggled in front of Jim's face as he fucked her hard and fast. Her breath became short and ragged as she panted through heavy pants, staring up at him with intense lust-filled eyes that glistened from the light of the fire. She reached down to squeeze his ass cheeks to hold on tighter to him. Their bodies slapped loudly against each other with every powerful thrust into her juicy little cunt.

"Oh yeah! You like it!" Brandon yelled excitedly when Nick was fucking Luna good and hard now. "You like my boyfriend's cock!"

"Fuck yes!" Luna replied when Nick grabbed her by her hips and rammed her dick even harder into Donnie's asshole.

Britney watched Nick, Luna, and Donnie get it on and could not stop stroking herself, watching Donnie's butt bouncing up and down between those thick brown thighs. It made Britney feel warm inside, seeing them go at it like this, but also so dirty. She looked Amy in the eyes.

"Fist me!" she told her. "Put your tiny little hand inside my cunt, all the way."

Amy giggled and obeyed instantly, pushing her fingers in, up to the second knuckle easily, and then going further with each thrust until she had all five fingers stuffed deep into her friend's twat.

"Yeah, baby! Yeah! Right there! Yes! Oh fuck yeeeees!" Britney moaned as she came with Amy's fist buried deep in her snatch. A torrent of sticky juices poured out of her pussy and covered Amy's forearm, which was just what she wanted.

Donnie couldn't believe how much pain he was feeling while getting fucked at such a fast pace by Luna. The pounding was painful, but he loved the fact that he was the only one being fucked for the first time by a girl who was packing a nice-sized cock. Luna wasn't stopping, though; she was hammering her cock hard into him, making him scream each time her balls slapped against his ass cheeks.

Amy kept fisting Britney faster and harder now, making her cum time after time, in a constant torrent of orgasm and squirt. She would pump her fist in and out quickly and then pull out to let Britney squirt out of her little hole. She kept putting her mouth on the torrent of squirt, licking it, sucking it, and drinking it like a crazed slut.

Donnie watched this unfold right below him the whole time as he was getting fucked in the ass. It was so fucking hot!

Jim pulled Emily's legs onto his shoulders so that she was bent over even more as he continued slamming his big cock at an even higher speed. He looked at her face, watching her wide eyes staring back at him through slitted eyelids. At the same time, she panted with exhaustion from trying to keep herself steady with her arms locked behind her knees.

Emily felt the powerful surge building within her again. She cried out loudly before shattering into another long-lasting orgasm, moaning Jim's name over and over in pleasure as he drove in deep once more and held still inside her body.

Amy was on her knees, fisting Britney who was lying on her back under Donnie. His dick was swinging above Britney's face while he was getting fucked by Luna from behind, and Nick was in Luna's ass. It was a crazy sex train.

Brandon walked over to where Amy was sticking her ass up and started rubbing his cock up and down her beautiful tiny fit ass crack. Amy looked back at him and said: "Put your fat cock in my ass. I want to be stretched out again."

"Oh fuck! You are such a nasty little slut," Brandon teased her.

Amy giggled and said: "I enjoy having a fat cock in me. Can you believe how tight it feels? That is some amazing feeling, isn't it?" she asked rhetorically as she arched her hips upwards toward Brandon, urging him forward with them. She really wanted that huge thick cock filling her asshole up.

Brandon grabbed her tiny waist tightly with both hands as he pushed himself into her asshole. She squealed and groaned loudly, grabbing Britney's thigh for support. Then he slowly slid his whole shaft deeper into her asshole until his balls rested on her clit. The pressure was intense at first, but then Amy felt comfortable and began pushing back against him to take his cock further inside of her ass than ever before. Her asshole was stretched wide around him, and she could feel the walls of her anal passage squeezing his shaft tighter and tighter every time he thrust inwards.

Brandon then pulled out his cock and stepped in over Amy's back closer to Donnie's mouth and made him suck his cock.

"Suck that asshole taste off of my cock!" he told Donnie, and Donnie obliged without hesitation. Britney looked up, with her pussy filled to the brim by Amy's fist, and saw her boyfriend getting spit-roasted. It drove her mad, and she came again. Amy's hand buried deep within her, halfway up her forearm, with her fist clenched tightly inside her warm wet mounds.

"Aaaahhhhhh! Uuuuuhhhhnn! Yesssss! Oh, fuck yes! Yeah! I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Aaaaaaahhhh!" Britney moaned as her pussy tightened around Amy's arm and her pee-hole opened to let out a powerful squirt. She bathed Amy's face to her delight.

Screams and moans reverberated around the living room fireplace as they fucked like crazed animals in positions and sensations they'd never experienced before. Their bodies slammed against each other and ground against one another so hard that there were times when it seemed as though their bones would shatter from the impact.

Britney reached down to squeeze Amy's tits while she pumped her hand in and out of Britney's cunt. She could feel Amy's body tensing up and knew she was about to come too. Amy didn't make any attempt to stop her either; she just continued pounding her fist into Britney's tight hole at a fast pace, which caused Britney to climax once again, screaming loudly, "Uuuuuuuhhhh! Aaaaaaaahhhh!" through orgasmic bliss until finally, after several more orgasms, her body went limp.

"Fuck yeah!" Brandon yelled excitedly as he grabbed Amy's ass and started slamming his cock in and out of her. He couldn't believe how good this felt and wanted to do this all night long. His balls slapped against Amy's clit, and he knew she was close to coming again.

Amy pulled her hands out of Britney's pussy and brought them together on top of her chest. Her mouth hung open with lustful desire, and she kept squeezing her eyes shut tight for some reason, then screamed: "I'm gonna cummmm...Oh my god!" She grunted as her anal passage squeezed the entire length of Brandon's shaft tightly around him as she exploded violently inside her asshole.

Amy's whole body shook as an intense wave of pleasure radiated outward throughout her entire being. The feeling that spread inside her from head to toe made it difficult to stay conscious. As the rippling waves rushed back and forth within her, she moaned continuously until they eventually faded away into a pleasurable lull.

Britney opened her eyes slowly and saw Luna pulling out of Donnie's ass while Nick was getting ready to fuck Jim. It took a moment for her to comprehend what she was seeing, and then she let out a scream of excitement because she got to see her boyfriend fucked by two guys at once! She loved having multiple men take turns using her holes and sucking her nipples, so why not enjoy this as well? She didn't want to miss out on this party.

Jim sat back on the couch, and Nick got on top of him to ride him. He kissed him passionately as he reached behind to guide Jim's massive cock into his asshole. As he got it in, he leaned back to slide down on his shaft all the way, and he let out a huge groan.

"Oh my fucking God!" he groaned in delight as Jim's cock disappeared into his tight rectum. Nick had never been happier than right now, feeling another man's big hard dick deep inside him. "You're as big as Brandon! My God!"

Jim slid up and then pushed himself back down, thrusting himself completely inside Nick's ass. This position allowed him to drive his hips forward against Nick's ass, which felt great because it really drove home the point that he was penetrating another man who willingly let him do it.

Nick's cock was fully erect and was slapping on Jim's hard abs as he fucked his ass. Emily sat next to them with her legs wide open and spreading her pussy with one hand. She stroked Nick's hard cock with the other hand while he rode on top of her new boyfriend.

Luna walked over to Emily and started eating her cunt.

Jim kept driving his cock in and out of Nick, each time pounding harder until he was balls-deep inside of him and could hear a loud squishy noise coming from every single movement of his hips. He began lifting his hips up and pushing into him more forcefully, causing Nick to moan: "Ahhh...God...Fuck me! Fuck me! You are fucking good!"

Jim grinned because it made him feel even bigger and better about dominating this guy who was submitting to what he wanted so badly to be doing for someone else. Jim slapped his hands on Nick's thighs as he fucked him. He knew it would make Nick's cock extra sensitive and cause Nick's orgasm to happen sooner. As he lifted his chest off the back of the couch, his big hard cock rubbed against the soft inner skin of Nick's ass, creating delicious friction.

Brandon sat next to Jim on the couch to watch his boyfriend get fucked. He kissed both Nick and Jim passionately while stroking his own cock. His mind was filled with the sight of his friends getting gangbanged, and loving every minute of it. It was all a fantasy come true, and he couldn't believe how hot it looked!

Britney started sucking Brandon's big black cock. Seeing her fat lips sucking on the juicy brown rod was a fantastic sight. Her hand grabbed her breast tightly while she bobbed her head up and down on Brandon's shaft. Britney loved feeling a black man's cock deep inside her mouth. She wasn't going to miss out on this either.

Donnie fucked Luna in the ass while she ate Emily out. His eyes kept roaming around, looking at everyone having sex. Everything was unreal at that moment. What a fucking night!

Amy stood there feeling a little left out, but she let it continue and just watched the fuck scene. She dug her fingers deep inside her wet cunt and rubbed her clit to climax after climax. She had no idea how many times she had cum tonight. She lost count a long time ago. It really felt like she hasn't stopped cumming for hours. She kept going up and down on the waves of pleasure in complete control of her body.

Emily could not contain herself any longer as her orgasm rose rapidly toward its peak. She was grabbing Luna's head frantically and pushing it deeper into her cunt. Then she screamed: "Oh my god!" as another trembling orgasm shot through her body from the base of her pussy to the top of her head.

Everyone slowed down for a reason as they panted heavily, gasping for air.

"God! I need a break, you guys." Nick shouted. "I need some water!"

They all laughed in unison as they slowly got off each other, unsticking their bodies full of fluids, and walked to the kitchen.

***

"Ahhhhh...Fuck...My...God..." Jim said between breaths. "That was amazing."

Brandon took another big gulp of cold water, licked his lips, and smiled at Jim. He was already hard again. Brandon put his hands on Jim's shoulders and kissed him hard. Jim opened his mouth to let Brandon's tongue slide deep inside his mouth and suck it out while his hand slid down and grabbed his cock. He stroked it softly while he kissed Brandon passionately with his mouth open.

Brandon grabbed him by the waist and pulled him in closer, tighter. Their hard monster cocks stood up and pressed against each other and their bellies. They were throbbing and rubbing cock to cock, and Jim couldn't unfocus from that sensation. His brain went numb as if his thoughts had stopped working for a moment.

"Mmmm...Let me make love to you," Jim moaned as he wrapped his arms around Brandon's neck and started kissing him passionately once more.

Brandon nodded. "Yeah...You know I want you so bad!" He reached behind Jim's head, gripped his hair tight, and yanked him into another passionate kiss before breaking away from it and saying: "God! I have waited too long!"

"Babe!" Nick said. "Can we make it a threesome? I'm really feeling like being a little gayer right now."

"Sure!" Brandon exclaimed happily. "I think we could accommodate." He smirked.

"Why not a foursome?" Donnie shouted. "I wanna be gayer, too."

Britney spat out the water from her mouth as she burst out in amazement and loud laughter. "Donnie, babe, I really fucking love you!"

Nick looked over at Jim and asked, "So how do you feel about this, big guy? You cool with adding another guy to this love-making?"

Jim chuckled. "Yeah...I don't mind at all."

Nick, Jim, and Brandon stood there in a triple kiss, swirling their tongues and intertwining their hands. Brandon's hand was on Jim's ass while his fingers slowly moved in circles. Donnie got down on his knees and started sucking Jim's cock while stroking Brandon and Nick on each side. He slobbered and slurped with his mouth stretched wide open to fit Jim's thick head.

He left Jim's cock dripping with gobs of his saliva (he was freshly hydrated) and moved his mouth over to Brandon's bulging prick. It looked amazing from this up close. His cock head was swelling like an inflated balloon, and his hole was stretching open a bit. So inviting. Donnie stuck out his tongue far and pointy and licked right inside Brandon's cock hole.

Brandon gasped when he felt that, but he didn't pull back. Instead, he moaned loudly as he thrust forward. "Ohhhh...That feels so good..."

Donnie opened his mouth wide and let Brandon slide completely into him until the bottom half of his cock popped off of the top half as it slid deeper into him. The sensation caused him to gag a little. But it only lasted for a second because he immediately pulled him all the way out. He gagged the thick spit back out as it stuck to Brandon's cock and hung in between, attached to Donnie's tongue.

Britney let out the loudest moan. She couldn't believe how much pleasure her boyfriend was giving her! And what a view!

Jim, Nick, and Brandon kept kissing passionately, trying to focus on nothing other than their kisses. They were fucking each other's mouths with their tongues, playing with their balls, squeezing their cocks. Nick had his hand wrapped around Jim's hips, and they both were stroking their pricks furiously.

Donnie took another inch into his throat before he finally could feel Brandon's whole cock stuffed down his throat, which made his eyes water a bit. He stopped and held his breath while stroking Brandon's cock with his fist.

Brandon gasped for air after filling Donnie up enough to choke him a little bit. "Oh shit!" He looked at Donnie in shock that he almost choked him to death by pushing so deep. "I'm sorry...I don't know what happened."

"Fucking give it to me," Donnie said while holding back tears from having almost died from getting throat-fucked so deeply. His voice sounded funny, distorted from being forced through Brandon's dick.

"You're really ready for this, aren't you?" Brandon asked as he moved back over and began kissing his lover again, gently massaging his cheeks with his big hands.

Nick nodded and swallowed some spit before saying: "Yessss..."

Nick got down on the floor on all fours, and Brandon got on top of him. He placed his long cock between Nick's butt cheeks, hanging down his balls and shaft. Jim got close and started licking their poles up and down as they stood there like extensions of each other. He finally settled down on his back right below the tip of Nick's cock and sucked him from below. Jim lifted his knees up to his chest and looked at Donnie invitingly.

Donnie kneeled between Jim's legs and slid his cock into his ass, just as Brandon shoved his black mamba into Nick's asshole right in front of his eyes. Donnie let out a loud moan when he saw that; he had never seen anything like it. It felt incredible, though, and he knew he'd be fucking them both soon.

"Ahhhhh!" Brandon moaned as he fucked harder now. He grabbed Nick's hair hard with one hand while using the other to push up against the wall so that he could thrust deeper inside him while also controlling how fast or slow he was going.

Donnie grabbed Jim's hard cock and stroked it gently but squeezed it firmly. He helped pull himself deeper into Jim's ass by holding his cock by the base. Like he was pulling up on a cowboy saddle. His mind was blown by how gay this was and how fucking good it felt. He just went crazy, riding Jim's ass like a wild mare.

Brandon pulled his cock out of Nick's ass and stepped back one step, burying his asshole into Donnie's face and open mouth. Donnie licked the fuck out of his asshole. Just like he licked Luna's ass earlier. He swirled his tongue inside this anus and puckered his lips around the bud. He sucked the flavor of Brandon's asshole like virgin honey from flower nectar.

"Mmmm...that feels great!" Brandon groaned as he squirmed in pleasure. "Fucking eat me! FUCKING EAT MY ASS!"

Donnie kept sucking Brandon off with deep, passionate kisses, licking him all over with his tongue, letting his saliva drip down his balls. He took his left hand and started stroking Brandon's cock from below as he ate his ass. He had Brandon's cock in one hand, his tongue in his ass, Jim's cock in the other hand, and his own cock pumping into Jim's tight ass. He was not even consciously aware, but his whole body felt it with every degree of intensity that it was capable of.