Pool Party Leads to First Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
Pool party part 2.
3.7k words
4.24
15.6k
22
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers

Where is my Conservative Wife Now

Since the pool party at Donna & Jeff's a lot of things changed in our household. Sandy seemed very subdued on Sunday and Monday but thought better of trying to discover the reasons I left it alone as I was also attempting to sort out my emotions over the party. Tuesday as we sat down to dinner Sandy said "We need to talk about what happened at Donna's tonight".

As every bloke knows this is a precarious place to start a conversation with your spouse. Putting the cutlery down and pushing my plate away I was filled with trepidation as to just where his conversation was about to go. Sandy opened the conversation with " I am thinking that I got very carried away with things on Saturday at Donna and Jeff's. I acted like a total slut. Will you ever be able to forgive me?"

" There is nothing to forgive baby. We both did things we had only ever fantasised about and to be totally honest I really enjoyed watching you fucking another bloke. It was a dream come true for me. Besides I had sex with 3women other than you, so I'm not innocent in this. I have a question for you though. Did you enjoy the experience. I know that I did".

Sandy then told me that she felt a lot of guilt about the situation. I asked her again if she enjoyed the experience to which she replied that at the time she had never felt more excited but now was guilt ridden because she was feeling as though she had abandoned our marriage vows. "Hey honey you have nothing to feel guilt or shame about. We both did it and I for one enjoyed the experience as much as you did at the time. Besides I would very much like to watch you getting fucked again some day if you wanted to". I again reiterated how hot she looked when she swallowed all of Rick's 10 inch cock down her throat and Jeff had his more modest 7 inches buried to the hilt in her cunt. I went on to let her know that I was filled with pride as Rick told everyone there that you are the first woman to take all of his cock down her throat.

Sandy said "I really enjoyed it at the time, but now I feel so full of guilt." and then asked "what has you so hard?" after taking hold of my dick. I responded saying "recalling seeing you enjoying having all that sex with other people. Like wow it was a dream come true". "really"she said and followed up with "I did like the sex bit but am still feeling a bit well you know not sure about what happened and am worried what it will mean for us both in the future is all"

"What has you feeling so guilty over? The sex with the guys or what you did with Donna love because both looked very much like you enjoyed it. And how did you feel watching me with the girls? Not jealous I hope?"

"Well maybe a little when I saw you playing with those massive tits of Cathy's. Mostly because I always wanted big tits like hers. Do you really want to watch me with another guy or would you prefer it was a woman?" "Never have I seen you so hot as when they were book-ending you but I would truly love to watch you with Donna & Jeff sometime. Maybe Jeff fucking you from behind and you eating Donna's cunt until you all orgasm, then me cleaning up the cream-pie while you suck Jeff clean. Possibly after that you could watch me & Jeff both fuck Donna one in her ass and the other in her pussy. Does that sound like something you might enjoy or do you have anything you would like to try?" "I will go with any of your ideas here Sandy if you are up for this"

"I'm not sure that Donna & Jeff would be into that however swapping with them does have its appeal I guess." Sandy said. "That said I know from talking with Donna a few times about things sexual we both fantasise about seeing 2 guys together so how do you feel about 69ing with Jeff if he was up for it? We could ask them about the swapping and see where that takes us if you are sure about starting out that lifestyle".

"Do you really want to watch me having sex with Jeff honey, I'm not sure I could do that but if you both would like us to I guess it might be a new experience to try as you know I have always been a little curious about it, but only if Jeff is OK with the contact". It was then that Sandy started to laugh with some glee as she said Donna will be so happy to hear of this. "Donna has told me that Jeff has the same urge to experiment with another guy as you do my love. This will be so much fun, I can not wait to let her know that our fantasy is just around the corner". "Wait, what did you just say? Have you two planed this out or what Sandy?" "No nothing planed but we have discussed some of our fantasies at times and this is one that we both have so I just thought that since we are talking like this, well why not bring it up with you" "besides your hard-on suggests you would like it",

"There are some other things I wanted to talk about as well" First thing is I am thinking that as you seem so relaxed with being nude in front of others we should consider being nude more often. You know? Maybe joining a nudist club and making our place clothing optional or even always nude? What do you think about that Hun?" Standing Sandy started to remove the clothes she wore to the office saying "now is as good a time as any to start don't you think? You too Davey, unless you don't like seeing me nude." Sandy nude is a sight to see. I can never get enough of that vista, so I quickly stood and was almost tearing my clothes off, ripping at least 2 of the buttons off my shirt in the hurry to be naked.

Sandy then said " I suppose this house in now either full nude or clothing optional from now on Dave so I will leave that decision up to you". I had to ask " What about when our families come over to visit. Are you sure that you want them to see us naked? I know that you will probably be OK with Anna but what about your brother Kym and their partners? Then there's my lot my sister Mandy, Toby her husband and the twins?"

"Mandy and Toby will either have to accept the situation for what it is or choose not to visit. I'm certain that Mark & Bobby won't have any problems with me being nude after all they are 15year old males and full of raging hormones. As for my lot have you forgotten the family holiday we all took to Byron Bay where we all went to that nude beach. So I'm certain my family will embrace it."

My suggestion was to opt for optional at least for visitors and see how it went in the first place. Sandy smiled and moved closer to me then reached out her hand and took hold of my partially tumescent penis and then declared that we needed to make love on the only place we had not done it in the house. Then she swept the table clear with her other arm and smiling told me to lay on the table while she started one of her fabulous blow-jobs. As soon as she got me fully erect she climbed onto the table with me and mounted me in reverse cowgirl. I loved watching her in this position. Her ass bounced delightfully and I could see my cock stretching her out as it pulled her lips out and pushed them in as she fucked me. I loved to watch her bounce her ass up and down, I think it was better than watching her tits bounce as she rode me cowgirl. We soon approached our orgasm and Sandy was getting very vocal, I'm not too sure that I was actually being quiet either. All too soon I felt Sally's cunt tighten and spasm and her orgasm overtook her and before it slowed it pushed me over the edge and I popped my nut deeply in her wonderful cunt.

As our breathing stilled we were suddenly aware we were not alone. The clapping was the thing that gave it away. As Sandy and I looked around we were stunned to see my sister Mandy and her husband Toby standing at our kitchen window smiling at us. We both motioned towards the back door and told them to come in. Sandy and I looked at each other and we started to laugh almost hysterically. As Mandy entered the kitchen she asked if we intended to clean the table before they were offered a seat there and a cup of coffee or some other drink. Toby had a huge smirk across his face as he asked if they were interrupting anything and did we want to put some clothes on. Sandy took my hand and proudly stated that they were the first to observe our new house rule, total nudity and they were welcome to join us anytime though visitors could choose the remain clothed. Mandy shrugged her shoulders and looking at Toby said "When in Rome" and pealed off her shirt and dropped her shorts. Toby followed suite and I was a little stunned to see that they were both commando. Smiling Mandy then admitted to us that their family had been practising nudists since before they married as Toby's family were also life time nudists. After the four of us hugged and kissed we sat at the table and I asked what everyone wanted to drink.

While we waited for the coffee to be ready Sandy got some bottles of cold water from the fridge and Mandy suggested that we may well need it to re-hydrate from our rigorous exercise regime but that from what she saw I did not do too much work leaving most of it to Sandy. Then followed up by saying that they prefer to do that kind of exercise themselves and we all laughed at that. Toby wanted to know how long we had been living this kind of life style and Sandy said it was for about the last hour. Mandy wanted to know what had caused her brother to become so cool all of a sudden and began to tell of the events that led us to this. She did not leave out any of the things that happened at the pool party either.

Toby was the first to make any comment by saying he was happy to welcome his brother-in-law to the swinger lifestyle and he would be only too happy to introduce us to some of the members of the nudist club they belonged to on the weekend if we wanted to join them there. He went on to say that many of the member there were not swingers however there was some that enjoyed that lifestyle with him and Mandy. Mandy poked him in the ribs and said TMI but then laughed and said that she didn't think her brother wanted to fuck his sister. On seeing the sudden change on my face and that of Sandy's she said "Oh -No you do don't you" before I could respond Sandy jumped in with "Yes he does, we have even roll-played it once or twice in bed. He has a very dirty mind your brother does"

Toby then said " I thought every red blooded male had had that fantasy at some stage in his adolescence. And even Fraud thought it was not limited to his mother." Then he asked if it was true of women as well as he looked straight at Mandy. She responded in the affirmative blushing wildly. Sandy then stated that she would very much like to see me and Mandy together sometime if we ever wanted to go down that path and if Toby was OK with it happening. She went on to say that now that she had seen Toby's dick she would love to try it out as well. Toby and Mandy both smiled then Mandy spoke up " If you guys are for real fuck the coffee grab more water and let's get it happening hey".. I immediately stood and went to the fridge for more bottles and Sandy asked " Same room or separate rooms everyone" Mandy replied I'm not shy, same room is good, and if Toby does not want sloppy seconds I'll clean your cream pie before we get the fucking part" Toby replied " I don't mind seconds I've gotten plenty from you before Mandy and you know it. Even some you've not told me about from you going of the reservation so to speak. So no problem with that." " Like when? Mandy wanted to know and Toby calmly said " Most recently Sunday night when you came home from your urgent visit to see your mate Becky. Not sure who's cum I was tasting in your cunt then as I know Chris left for Sydney Sunday morning dear."

" If you must know it was her brother Shane's and I suppose you and your golf buddy Rob didn't tag team that slut from the bar before you left the golf club Sunday morning after your round, Hey my sweet and innocent husband?" " Well you know she is the prize for the winning players every Sunday. It's no state secret and you have tasted her juice direct from the source more than once my Oh so sweet slutty wife". From the smiles on their faces it was obvious that they had an open relationship and they enjoyed this kind of banter.

We made it to the bedroom without any more said and as soon as I sat on the edge of the bed attacked my dick like a starving man attacks a steak dinner. Toby pushed Sandy onto her back next to me on king size bed and went for her sloppy pussy in the same way. Mandy soon had me on the cusp of cumming and I knew that if she kept going I was not far from coating her tonsils with my load so I pulled her off of my cock and lifted her onto the bed so as we could begin what we had wanted for many years. As I plunged my cock into her very wet and surprisingly tight pussy we both let out a vast number of cries expressing our joy. Next to us Sandy and Toby were just as vocal with lots of oohs and arrhs. Soon both girls were calling out for us to fuck them harder which we were only to happy to do. Sandy was the first to reach orgasm and her cries set us all off. Toby was first followed by my sweet sister followed by me.

As Toby and I lay there recovering Sandy and Mandy moved into a 69 and cleaned up each others messy cunts. Watching this soon had me and Toby hard again and we moved to reclaim our spouses. We all came at about the same time again and both Toby and I went down on our wives and brought them to several more orgasms. When the girls finally pushed us away we all lay thre for a while before Mandy was the first to speak. " Dave if I had known that it was going to be this good we would have done this long ago. Sorry Toby but this has been the best sex I have had in a long time. What has made it so good I think is the fact that we all love each-other so much. I hope that everyone agrees. My only question is When can we do this again?" speaking for myself I had to agree with Mandy's assessment and had the same question, When? Sandy and Toby also expressed the same sentiments.

Sandy then announced that she had only one regret and that was her and Mandy had not seen any contact between Toby and I. Mandy offered that next time we get together she would like to see Toby satisfy his bi-curious desires and explore that aspect of his sexuality. To which Sandy said excitedly that she would love to see that as well besides it was only fair as us guys had watched them lez out so what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Toby looked at me and asked if I was OK with their suggestion to which I answered " If you want to I am OK with that mate".

After some more general talk we moved to the kitchen where it was decided that we should order some pizza as we were all feeling like we needed some fuel in the tank. Sandy ordered it and when the pizza arrived Mandy looked out the window to see if the driver was male or female and seeing it was a female she declared that Toby and I should answer the door. As I opened the door Toby put his arm around my waist and asked the lady to come in while he got his wallet to pay her. She looked very taken aback both by our nudity and the apparent closeness between us. She asked if we were gay just as Sandy and Mandy came into view laughing and saying " Oh the pizza is here. Sorry about the nudity but we are too tied from fucking all day to get dressed. Hope you don't mind." When Toby reappeared he was semi erect again and Mandy seeing that she offered the pizza lady his dick if she wanted it as she was too sore from all the fucking today. The pizza lady said that she had more deliveries to make however she would possibly take her up on the offer at some other time and smiling she left. After we finished the pizza and coffee it was decided that we should all get together at Mandy and Toby's next weekend. We all kissed and hugged goodbye and Mandy and Toby dressed then left.

After they left I cleaned up the kitchen and Sandy went to the bedroom and stripped and remade the bed. She put the soiled sheets in the washing machine and retired to the lounge room and turned on the TV. I joined her there and we sat on the sofa and Sandy wanted to know where we were headed with this new direction in our lives. I told her that I was unsure however I said that we should enjoy it while it lasts and be open about our feelings. I went on to remind her that I was certain that our love for each other was going to last provided we were always open and honest about our feelings. Sandy agreed and then asked me how I felt about what had happened with Mandy and Toby earlier today. " Are you asking about me and Mandy or what?" I said. Sandy then said " I'm talking about Toby and you and me Hun, I could never come between you and Mandy". " Do you mean what I felt about seeing you having sex with Toby, or the idea of me and Toby? Watching you and Toby earlier was just about the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed Sandy and I can hardly wait for Saturday to arrive so as I can see it again to be honest. If you mean me and Toby then all I can say is honey if it is what you want then BRING IT ON".

All this talk had gotten me excited again and as a result I asked Sandy if she too was horny. Her response was to move around so as she had better access to my now hard dick and proceed to give me yet another of her fantastic blow-jobs stopping before I came in her talented mouth and turning around and demanding that I fuck her hard from behind. Stoking her fires was something that I always enjoyed and fucking her in the dogie position was a definitely one of my favourite ways. Soon we were both getting right into it when Sandy stopped pulled away from me a little and said it was time to change it up a bit demanding that I find the tube of lube and fuck her gorgeous ass. This was always something that I love doing as her ass was wonderfully tight and in my opinion it is something I would like to do more often. We mostly only do anal when Sandy has her period or when she is feeling extra slutty. Sandy has always insisted that anal is for naughty girls and as she is mostly a good girl it is not something she would normally do. Oh I do love her. She is the perfect wife, always a lady in public, mostly a chef in the kitchen & definitely a total slut in the bedroom.

Until last Friday night I would have never thought that Sandy may enjoy having sex outside of our marriage. Yes I had fantasised it many times and we had even roll played it from time to time but she had always insisted after that it was only pillow talk and she could never do it in real life. Fortunately in this instance the reality is so much better than the fantasy could ever be.

To be continued

davp6255
davp6255
61 Followers