Poolside Peepshow Pt. 01

Story Info
A great morning view from my bedroom window.
1.2k words
4.07
14.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My alarm screams 10:30 a.m. God, I love Sunday mornings, no obligations for the day but to relax and finish whatever projects. I guess it's time to let some sun in this cold dark bedroom. I wonder if the forecast of 82 degrees and full sun is accurate. My large second floor bedroom window has an electric blind retractor, I hit the button.

After about a foot of open blinds my heart jumps in my chest, I scramble to hit the right button to stop the retraction. Oh! My neighbor is laying out by her pool maybe 50 yards from my window. She's not quite your typical girl next door hot. She has a little more than average weight but the curves man. She has curves like I've never seen.

The shape of her body is like a juicy pear. I bet she measures about 36, 30, 45. Her skin has that fresh summer burn to it. She is a real confident woman and that makes her so sexy. A frequent pool side girl too but today is different, and my dick is relaying that.

Today she is laying out with those large D breasts on display, and only a pair of black knitted shorts on. She moves her arms up under her neck and those amazing breasts shift from slightly falling into her arm to full center and rounded out. Sweat shines off the undersides of her hot reddening tits. The shine continues down the middle crease of her stomach to her bellybutton.

I shouldn't be looking at her, staring really. I can't help myself, there is so much skin showing. She has perfect sized areolas with long hard pointy nipples. The kind you can really have fun sucking or nipping at. Shit, If she glances up and sees me standing here with my hand in my boxers I will look like a total creep. So I'll just make sure she doesn't see me then. I move to the right, so I am standing slightly at the edge of the vertical blinds.

Yeah, I'll slide off my boxers that way if she sees me I can just play it off like I'm waking up naked. Like she's hiding something out there, as topless as she is. Maybe seeing my morning hard-on will turn her on and this will become like something I've often fantasized about. Oh, god yes. The heat must be getting to her. She spreads her legs off the sides of the lounger.

I wish those knitted shorts didn't have a liner. I bet her pussy looks hot pink next to that white skin and red tan lines. My tongue traces the inside of my lips and I pull hard on my balls. The surge that gives my hard cock feels so good, it makes me want to slam my dick into her pussy. Wrap my lips and teeth around those red-hot nipples, Oh fuck yes!

She stands up, I'm assuming to cool off in the pool. To my complete shocking amazement she pulls down those knitted black shorts. Leaving her in just a black thong. My cock is screaming at her, just take off the thong! Her ass is like a big white apple, that I could take a giant bite out of. There is absolutely no need to grab any lube, the pre cum dripping out of my head is aiding the slow steady stroke I have going.

The stairs to her pool face my window, so I watch as she walks up to them almost completely naked now. She steps in and as the water level blocks my view with each step she takes, I brace to cum. My stroking must have picked up faster than the show. I struggle to keep behind the blinds and see her as I try to cum on anything but my window. I want to go again, this show is hardly finished yet.

That's when I shudder into the vertical blinds and I hear the metal track above me. I look down at my dick, I fucking came on the blinds, whatever. I angrily look up at the noisy track betraying my naked ass, and lastly out the window, she is staring right up here! Thank god I thought to peek through the closed area. That was too close, I could have ruined my good time. Fucking keep it together man.

She dips her head under the water. I'm back at the edge of the open blinds, rolling my palm around the head of my dick, gently squeezing arousal back into it. When she comes up for air, she scoops up her hair showing me those big round wet pert breasts. The water drips off her nipples, what a lovely sight to wake up too. She turns away from me, the water level is at the edge of her thong now.

That's when she lays back, kicks her toes up and floats her whole body. The ripples of water circle her floating breast as she keeps her body motionless. I pump my shaft harder, focused on the way her tits bob as her sexy legs poke through the water, she's laid spread out for me to see. She stands and grabs a float lounger, hops up onto it, tits and ass everywhere. I chuckle and play with my balls as I slow my need to cum again.

After getting situated she slides her hands over her breasts and down her round stomach. I can't see much of the thong but the water is pulling her toward my view. The float turns back around and I see her hand is buried under the thong. My heart jumps, my dick pulses from the base to the tip over and over as I stroke pulling it down toward the floor. I'm in a crouching position, peering through this window so intensely.

Will she cum right before my eyes? Oh yes baby, get those fingers soaked. Make that pussy clench on them! Her float turns again and I'm left with my imagination and my hard raging cock. The first view I see again is her profile, head thrown back, eyes closed, she bites her lip. The water moves her directly facing me. I see clearly her left hand pinching her nipple and slightly twisting. Her right hand is almost completely buried in her pussy, swirling around under the black fabric.

She arches her back and I know, that's the sign, she is going to orgasm right now. I've kept pace with her and start to cum, it slowly drips down the underside of my cock. I pay no attention to where it goes, I keep my eyes locked on her hand. She slowly pulls it out from under the black hiding it. Draws it up to her lips and seductively licks 3 fingers clean.

I'm breathing so heavy and my mouth is so dry. As I watch her I lick my own lips, imagining her taste on them, and my mouth starts to water. She paddles her float to the stairs and gets off adjusting her thong as she steps out of the pool. And just like that, the show is over, she grabs her phone, towel and walks inside.

I feel like I'm coming out of come kind of trip, doing damage control. The blinds, the carpet, my sanity. What got into me this morning? Why am I standing here covered in cum, staring out a window at my neighbor. Jesus Christ I've become a Peeping Tom, a creep, a voyeur! I can't wait to do it again actually. Now I'm going to shower, oil up, throw my board shorts on and go take my sweet time cutting the lawn. Maybe I'll throw a little teasing back her way.