All Comments on 'Poopsie's Second Tail'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I really liked your first story about Poopsie and i think that this story was just as good if not better then the last one.You are an amazing author and i hope that you write more storys about Poopsie because i cant wait to read them and i wish you good luck in your future writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful

I thought this story was wonderful and creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really good

gr8 story, do write another plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

I really love how the girls act like the dogs they are. I guess they have been trained for a great period of time to achieve this.

It would be nice if you could write a few chapters (a prequel) on the training, the conditionning and most of all, the transformation from woman to lowly bitch.

I'm sure the training would be rough, the girls would feel ashamed to being down on all fours barking, BUT... little by little, as the training would brainwash them, they would feel happy to find a man that looks after them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
1348 Followers
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.