Poor Little Cassie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle dropped me and Daddy finishing shooting in me. Cory pulled out and I collapsed on my father. I put my head on his chest and wanted to stay there forever.

I heard a lot of cheering and yelling but no one else touched me. I felt warm and safe lying on my Daddy even though his cock was still inside me. I felt sticky and wet and I wanted to get in a nice warm bath but I didn't want to move off my Daddy. He put his arms around me and hugged me. I wondered if he knew or if he was just reacting to a little girl on him that felt a lot like his daughter. I didn't care, I was safe in my daddy's arms.

"Rose, are you comfortable there?" I heard Tony's voice next to my ear.

I nodded slightly.

"It is awful cute." He said and I knew exactly what he was talking about.

I didn't look at him. I was angry, embarrassed, humiliated, tired, and a host of other emotions as I laid there. Why did I let this happen? Had I lost all control of my life? Would I spend the rest of my life doing whatever Tony wanted me to? I shivered and my daddy moved a little.

"What is going on?" He said from beneath me.

I picked up my head and looked at him. He looked confused.

"Why is this whore on me?" He said.

I looked at him and felt my throat tighten. I wanted to say something but I couldn't.

"Can someone get her off, she is all sticky." He said and my tears started to flow.

I felt hands lift me up and I was sobbing. I looked and saw Jose holding me up. I fell into his arms and he held me. I was crying hard, I couldn't see anyone and I didn't want to. I looked up at him.

"Take me away." I said softly.

He scooped me up and carried me away. I heard my Daddy complaining that I had gotten cum all over him. My sobs increased.

Jose carried me into a back room and then down the hall. He walked into a huge bedroom and then into a bathroom. He lowered me into a big tub and there was already water in it. The water was warm and my body immediately starting relaxing. Jose sat on the side of the tub and wiped the hair out of my eyes.

"Take it off." I said in a whisper.

He slid his fingers under my wig and slowly pulled it off my head. He pulled all of the pins out and released my blonde hair. It felt so good to have my hair back. I lowered myself into the water to get it wet.

"The contacts too." I said.

He reached behind for a towel and then he rinsed his hand. I felt him hold open my eye and pull off the contact. He did the same to the other and I blinked a lot. My eyes felt better, I hadn't noticed that they were there but it felt good to get them out.

"Thank you Jose." I said and looked up at him.

"You are welcome, Cassie." He said.

It felt strange to hear my own name again and I smiled at him. He was so nice. I noticed some movement and I saw Amanda being carried by another guy. He lowered her into the water at the other end of the tub and I felt her soft legs rub against mine. I grabbed one of her feet and held it. I started to rub it slowly and she opened her eyes.

"Hey you." She said.

"Hi." I said.

"That was a tough one." She said.

I nodded, she had no idea how tough.

"Are you ok?" She said.

I nodded but then the tears started again. I held onto Jose's hand and tried to stop. Amanda moved quickly to me and put her arms around me. I held onto Jose and put my head on her chest. I could not stop crying.

"It's ok baby, it will be ok...." She said in my ear.

"My Daddy......called me......a whore." I said between sobs.

"Oh honey, he was drunk and he didn't know it was you." She said and rubbed her hand on my cheek.

I tried to stop crying but I could not get my Daddy's voice out of my head. I held onto Jose and Amanda and just kept crying.

I woke up in my room. I looked around. Yes, it was my room. It was morning. I was wearing a nightshirt and panties. I was clean. I had no idea how I had gotten there. I swung my legs over and my bare feet touched the floor. My body was sore, I felt it now. I tried to stand up but sat right back down. I took a deep breath and stood up again. I was shaky but I was able to stay on my feet. I walked to my dresser and looked at myself. My hair was shiny and blonde again. My face was clear and makeup-free and my eyes were blue. I could not see any evidence of Rose and then I lifted my nightshirt. I looked down and saw the perfect rose growing out of my panties. I lowered my nightshirt and took a deep breath.

I would be tough. I was a tough girl. I walked out of my room into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I felt a lot better and I was hungry. I walked into the hallway and I heard voices coming out of my brother's room. The door was slightly open. I looked in and saw Kyle, Cory, and Kenny sitting around the TV watching something. I looked at the TV and it was a tape of last night. I saw myself on the card table and Kyle fucking me. It looked unreal to see it from another angle.

"She was so fucking hot!" I heard Kenny say.

"Yeah, I asked Tony if we could have her for something else. She was unreal." Kyle said.

"How about a Super Bowl party next month? That would be awesome." Cory said.

"That would be cool, wait, watch this part." Kyle said and held up the remote.

I watched the screen and saw myself sitting on my Daddy's cock with Kyle in my ass and Cory in my mouth. It really did look like a porno. I still had on my stockings but my heels were gone. I looked like one of those video whores taking it like a pro. I rubbed my sore pussy.

"Guys, we can't tell Mom. Dad was so drunk he had no idea what he was doing." Kyle said.

"Yeah, that would suck. We have to be careful not to tell Cassie either. She wouldn't understand. She is a little too pure for this stuff." Cory said.

I ran back into my room and closed my door softly. I laid down on my bed and cried for a long time.