All Comments on 'Poor Little Petey'

by OopsyDaisyNaked

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

well written. Well thought out, most believably could happen. I enjoyed it a lot. I would like to see what happens in his senior year if you bring yourself to continue it. Thanks for sharing. Pappasleaze!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 3 years ago

I liked it 5 stars worth. It is well thought out and well written. The embarrassment and humiliation is tasty. For me I’d like a bit more lurid description. Even a tiny cock can be written up to maximum effect. Nice job. More please L O R

Underdog_13Underdog_13over 3 years ago

Submitted again? This story had been available since 11/05.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

Of course, in the real world the girls would have been expelled from school, convicted of criminal charges and earned a lifetime label as registered sex offenders. The school district would have paid millions to Peter to settle federal and state bullying and sex abuse lawsuits. The school's liability insurance carrier would have dropped them and no other insurance company would sell them coverage. The principle and the teachers involved, including the 'coach', would have been fired and half or more of the school board would have lost reelection. Wife, Carol, would have been convicted for sexual abuse, labeled a sex offender and been divorced by Peter's father.

Or, it could all have gone another way: Peter, stewing in his own injustice and knowing exactly how to get revenge in this great nation of ours, would have quietly bought guns and ammunition, packed them into his school backpack one morning and... Well, we all know how that scenario plays out, don't we.

OopsyDaisyNakedOopsyDaisyNakedover 3 years agoAuthor

Yes, I had to resubmit.

As to “Of course, in the real world...” yep, this story is not written to reflect the real world in any way whatsoever!!! Pure fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good story - well imagined

Really strong story. I loved the fact that the step-mother was just as mean and abusive as the high school girls, giving poor Petey no one to protect him. The only thing missing was reference to his actual size, seeing as how the girls had measured him. Oh, and for critics of this story (i.e., redpoppies), please keep in mind that this story, like all of them on this site, are for fantasy purposes only. In other words, if you don't like stories like this, stay away from this site and be a downer somewhere else.

etbyrdetbyrdalmost 3 years ago

What a thoughtful little boy at the end of all that, still to be thinking about Carol's needs! No "toxic masculinity" from this one! If chivalry is a boy putting the needs of the women in his life ahead of his own, then in that arena at least, little Petey is a giant! Very well-written and fun story!

alexrx73alexrx73over 2 years ago

Please, we need a continuation, still a lot to tell with julie, carol and the teacher.

The best story .

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

Why did this show up in my author feed as a new story?

OopsyDaisyNakedOopsyDaisyNakedover 1 year agoAuthor

Because Literotica rejected it…again. In the first paragraph I had Peter say that he “felt like a freshman,” and that was deemed as someone being under 18. Rather than fight it, I exorcised that sentence and resubmitted. 🤷‍♂️

alexrx73alexrx73over 1 year ago

I like to reread this story but she really needs a suite with Julie Chen and by implying Carol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous